Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-31-2010, 11:40 PM   #126
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that I used to think that I wanted to be fat... until I really discovered girls, then I realized I wanted a fat girlfriend.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #127
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC that i cant concentrate when ever an attractive big girl comes into my job at the record store. i could be in the middle of helping a customer and i see one walk in and i always stop and take a second to look. I know its bad but in the Immortal words of James Brown "i just cant help myself!"

IC also that i sometimes go out of the way to help those big girls a little more than other customers but i try to be equal. lol
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #128
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that sometimes when I post, I feel like I have no idea what I am talking about. But when I re-read them they make more sense to me.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #129
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
I confess that sometimes when I post, I feel like I have no idea what I am talking about. But when I re-read them they make more sense to me.
IC that I have surprised myself by reading a post when I'm tired and then realizing it was me that wrote it.

IC that people have quoted me, without my name attached, and it sometimes takes me a while to realize they quoted me.

IC that I take this as a sign that I post/talk too much, as usual

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #130
Javito-07

Javito-07 has said some nice things

I'm an FA. Still, I remember that when I was a kid, maybe 8 o 9 yo., I stuffed pillows under my t-shirt, and pretended to be fat, or pretended to have been fattened. And it had some sort of sexual meaning, that at that time I failed to recognize.
And back then there was a song for kids (I won't say which one, cause I'm in Argentina, so you probably have never heard of it), and it was about someone eating a lot and becoming fat. And again, it had this weird power over me, that had to be sexual or protosexual.
And I remember that my first clear sexual fantasies, when I was 10 or 11 yo, involved Wonder Woman being kidnapped and fattened.
Javito-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #131
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javito-07 View Post
And I remember that my first clear sexual fantasies, when I was 10 or 11 yo, involved Wonder Woman being kidnapped and fattened.
my confession is... at age 24, i STILL fantasize about this. *nerd*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #132
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I can vividly remember everytime I saw a supersized person in public.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:18 AM   #133
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that this is one of the cutest, sweetest, most charming threads I have read in a while, and it made me smile on a dark wintery morning.

Stan...you are the epitome of classy FA (this is a woman who knows this man well enough to have cut his hair..heh.)

Though I am not an FA in the strict sense...I will add this..

...I also confess that queer FFAs and their posts make my nethers feel funny (just for simply EXISTING..they don't even need to bring the sexay), and I sometimes miss getting naked with women.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #134
Javito-07

Javito-07 has said some nice things

And IC that until I discovered BUF Magazine in a Newsstand (this was before the internet), I was convinced that I was a freak, the only male in the world who was not aroused by Playboy bunnies, but by fat women. I had not until then dared tell anyone about it (and much less had I allowed myself to date a fat girl).
Javito-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #135
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default before the WWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javito-07 View Post
And IC that until I discovered BUF Magazine in a Newsstand (this was before the internet), I was convinced that I was a freak, the only male in the world who was not aroused by Playboy bunnies, but by fat women. I had not until then dared tell anyone about it (and much less had I allowed myself to date a fat girl).
Wow I can sooo relate to this. Life was very different before the WWW.

I didn't think i was a freak, but what was truly daunting was that the few SSBBWs i ever approached didn't want to be accosted by a stranger.
  • ONCE...
    HOW i asked, am i supposed to meet you, if not walking up to you and saying hello?
    That doesn't matter, she replied. You don't go out with a guy who walks up to you and asks you out.
  • ANOTHER TIME (twice actually)
    Two different women didn't think i was sincere, thought i was kidding or playing some sort of prank.
  • TWO MORE TIMES
    ...And at least a couple of times i know i was simply inarticulate, horny out of my brain; i wouldn't have gone out with me either.
The world has certainly improved.

Last edited by GTAFA; 02-13-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: improving clarity
GTAFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #136
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh.. i get that totally! I can understand what you are saying but for me clothes can be more sexy than naked as opposed to more intimate. I think especially if the clothes excentuate fat bits!!. I think when people are naked they can seem less fat somehow and maby somehow clothes are some sort of 'fat indicator'. In saying this i do love my lady's body, clothed or naked. I am equally turned on.. though i must admit i have a 'hot spot' for fat spillage and wee peeks of belly, back or cleavage and really appreciate the contours or a nice bra roll or four. erm.. Anyone else?????
I know exactly what you mean. I get turned on more by fully-clothed women than naked ones. Accentuated curves, alluring use of colors, the rolls of fat pushing and rubbing against the folds and contours of the fabric, a discreetly-revealed patch of skin in the back or the front, a daringly low neckline leading down to a sumptuous cleavage... I admit that part of it is the fact that clothes are sexy, but part of it is also the thrill of the surprise. With the woman you love, or even the woman you're just lusting over at the moment, seeing her confidently dressed is like being in front of a well-wrapped Christmas present and desperately wanting to see what's inside...
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:32 AM   #137
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
OK, here's a couple weird ones, and adds further validity to my brother's two-beer queer theory. I A) think that well-dressed fat dudes are really fuckin' cool, and B) I secretly love seeing fat dudes exercising.

I can explain neither fascination.
I confess that I only watch The Biggest Loser because it satisfies my fetish for fat people exercising.
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #138
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I/C that I have the hardest time getting out of bed lately. And not for bad reasons, like depression or something.

He just looks so damn sweet and angelic and handsome. It seems like every morning, I wake up to him facing me in his sleep. Makes me just want to call in sick to work and sleep in with him.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #139
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My bf was surprised that I didn't seem to realize he is chubby.......he really had to tell me

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #140
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
IC that this is one of the cutest, sweetest, most charming threads I have read in a while, and it made me smile on a dark wintery morning.

Stan...you are the epitome of classy FA (this is a woman who knows this man well enough to have cut his hair..heh.)

You're way too kind RV... no really... waaaaaaay too kind! I'm just a dog like the rest of 'em, but I appreciate the thoughts! And I'll always remember that haircut, one of the best one's I've had!

IC - I went to an optometrist's office the other day and noticed that the assistant is a nice, attractive, good sized gal. Without even seeing the eye doctor, I knew I was in the right place!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #141
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post

IC - I went to an optometrist's office the other day and noticed that the assistant is a nice, attractive, good sized gal. Without even seeing the eye doctor, I knew I was in the right place!
Ok... So I go to the optometrist's office and he checks my eyes, etc... All goes well. Then I'm sent to the front glasses desk where there are the two gals fitting people for glasses. I don't get the larger of the two ladies, I get the thinner one with the painted eyebrows that sort of looks like Lilly Munster except not nearly as pretty as Lilly Munster (I do like the goth look BTW... but not Lilly Munster in a nurse's outfit... and she was pushy and on the make trying to sell me stuff... anyhoo...) So there she is trying to sell me Oakley glasses when I was asking for Raybans. She said the Oakleys are just like the Raybans, but the plastic felt cheaper and they didn't have those springy hinges... I like the springy hinges... and the Oakleys cost the same price as a pair of Rayban Wayfarer 2s... Feel cheap, cheap hinges... same cost as Raybans... uhh uhh.. I ain't buyin'. So it got me to thinkin'... (and now here comes my confession...)

IC - I'm not sure if I am bias against Oakley glasses because of the skinny chick trying to sell them to me, or if I have actually developed brand loyalty.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #142
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Aww, that's so cute! I love the idea of being a harbinger of good luck to an unknown FA, as I go about my business out in the world.
ditto on that one!
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #143
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
ditto on that one!
IC - I just had a little bit of fat girl good luck today!

Quote:
Ok... So I go to the optometrist's office and he checks my eyes, etc...
I know... quoting myself is kinda weak, let alone quoting myself twice in one thread...

Speaking of the good luck...

Today I went back to the optometrist's office to bring my Rayban glasses in to get new lenses. This time Lilly Munster is nowhere to be seen, it was only the cute, more than voluptuous receptionist gal up at the front counter. So I tell her that I'm back, and she remembers me. According to my superstitious beliefs, having a fat girl remember you is even better luck. Rubbing fat girls on their soft tummies brings the best luck of all, but a guy would probably get smacked for trying to pull that one off... Anyhoo... So I pull my Rayban Wayfarer 2 glasses out of the case and tell her how I like the Raybans better than the Oakleys because they seem to be better quality and have the springy hinges. Upon saying that, I notice that my glasses didn't actually have springy hinges so I fold them back up quickly and lay them on the table. There was an awkward silence. She then explained to me why plastic lenses were better than glass lenses. I decided to go with the glass lenses. Again... there was an awkward silence. See looked down on the insurance form and said that she would have to call the insurance company to see if glass lenses were covered. As she spoke, I noticed for the first time that she had a very strong Valley accent... more so than the typical Southern Californian, and I thought to myself that full figured suburban girls can be very sexy, but are often under appreciated. I also noticed in the periphery of my vision that the print on her lab coat was that of little pink and yellow flowers. But I didn't look too closely, because I didn't want her to think I was being rude and looking down at her boobs or something. She then stood up, went over to the phone behind the counter and called the insurance company. As she leaned against the counter while she spoke, I could hear the counter make a slight creaking sound under her weight. When she was done speaking to the insurance people, I told her to also include the tinting stuff where the lenses get darker in sunlight, so the total cost of the glasses came to $37. That was a hell of a lot cheaper than what Lilly Munster was trying to get me to pay a day earlier. So I handed her my glasses which I put into the case. She handed them back to me, and said to only give her the glasses by themselves because they would probably end up losing the case anyway. I liked her honesty, I bet that Lilly Munster chick wouldn't have told me that. So I paid and went on my way. After running some errands for work, I discovered that I have a big rusty screw in the front tire of my truck. The air seems to be holding... Without the luck from today's fat girl encounter, that tire would probably be flat by now.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 02-25-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #144
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
I think you're not the only one
Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #145
Marietta

Marietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot pics

I confess that I can be ... insecure about my FA-ness and I feel like Dimensions has made me more so. When I see an FA behaving badly or saying misogynistic things or something, I feel guilty by association and sometimes wonder deep down if my turnons are moral flaws or make me likely to treat people badly. Rationally I know these people would be jerks whether or not they were FAs, but sometimes I feel embarrassed to be an FA now and I never used to.
Marietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #146
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

This morning while giving Mtnmaiden a butt, thigh and back of leg massage, I discovered that butt fat and thigh fat appear to have different densities and texture...

IC - I further tested this observation by biting her butt and thigh fat.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #147
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This morning while giving Mtnmaiden a butt, thigh and back of leg massage, I discovered that butt fat and thigh fat appear to have different densities and texture...

IC - I further tested this observation by biting her butt and thigh fat.
Harvard owes you grant money Stan....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #148
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Harvard owes you grant money Stan....
Wouldn't that be a dream come true!

Old 03-03-2010, 03:04 AM   #149
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC That for the first time today i stood up for my love for big women and confronted somebody who was talking crap about them...even though he has the upper hand in the argument i felt good that i came out and said something surronde by a group of ppl who were on his side
Old 03-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #150
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

So weirdly enough, I found i really missed working in a restaurant. I don't know why but I did, so even though i have a "professional" job now, I went back to waitressing part time.

There is this really really cute fat guy waiter at my job and I/C that i am constantly mistakenly bumping into him and generally looking for excuses to get my hands on him. He's one of those affectionate types who's always grabbing and hugging the waitresses and bus girls, so it doesn't really stand out or look inappropriate. I'm also pretty much always staring at his midsection and enjoying when it gets in the way.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote