Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #201
thatpumpkin
Shy lurker

thatpumpkin can now change their title

IC I wish I had the courage to tell the few random BBW's I see in public from time to time that I think they look pretty.
thatpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #202
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
IC that I don't pipe up much on anything important here because I'm not one of the "good" FAs and I don't want to ruin things for those who are.
What do you mean whenn you say "good" FAs?

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #203
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
What do you mean whenn you say "good" FAs?
Disregard, was a closet feedist. "Good" FAs being non-feedists.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #204
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i really enjoy seeing bigger guys/girls wearing clothes that are a little too small.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #205
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
IC that I always find it amazing when men hoot or honk at me from their cars on my walks. I still look around and think "..was that for ME, was it a joke"???!!
as a feminist, i'm supposed to be offended by this. but i am honestly flattered if it's directed at me (which it rarely is :/)
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:17 AM   #206
MrWhiteShin

MrWhiteShin can now change their title

I still haven't been able to proclaim my fetish to some of my friends. Thats about the only thing that comes to mind right now.....
MrWhiteShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #207
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhiteShin View Post
I still haven't been able to proclaim my fetish to some of my friends. Thats about the only thing that comes to mind right now.....
Be careful when using the word "fetish" when you are referring to your fondness of and for us fatties.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:04 AM   #208
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Be careful when using the word "fetish" when you are referring to your fondness of and for us fatties.
Some fat people don't want to be another persons fetish, but that doesn't mean we aren't.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:25 AM   #209
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like "preference".
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #210
samuraiscott
True Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Some fat people don't want to be another persons fetish, but that doesn't mean we aren't.
This is true, but if I hear a woman use it in reference to me I will kindly pass on a relationship. I don't want to be with someone who is fulfilling a fantasy.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #211
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is true, but if I hear a woman use it in reference to me I will kindly pass on a relationship. I don't want to be with someone who is fulfilling a fantasy.
Some of us just want to be wanted so badly that we don't care (or ignore/deny) if we are seen as a person or as a fetish.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #212
samuraiscott
True Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Some of us just want to be wanted so badly that we don't care (or ignore/deny) if we are seen as a person or as a fetish.
I couldn't agree more.

Old 12-20-2015, 03:45 PM   #213
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just want to proclaim my lifelong devotion to adoring the full, plush and ultra-sexy BBW.
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 01:04 AM   #214
Whoop

Whoop has said some nice things

I've always been a closet feeder. I absolutely admire bigger women, watching them grow is an absolute turn on.
Whoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 08:53 AM   #215
rugbyftbll2

rugbyftbll2 has said some nice things

IC: My current GF is a beautiful ssbbw. She and I are expecting in April this year. Everyday she grows bigger and bigger. Her giant belly is the biggest it has ever been, and we still have a ways to go. My dick gets hard just writing about it now. I love that she is growing and the sex has become absolutely mind blowing. 400lbs now and the sky is the limit. Her being my first true ssbbw I can never go back to just plain bbws. Once you go ssbbw you never go back. Am I right?
rugbyftbll2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #216
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that this time of year always feels a bit melancholy to me for FA reasons -- everyone has been indulging and enjoying for a few weeks, which I enjoy, then suddenly so many are on diets and whatnot -- focused on food discipline whatever they call it. It is like getting to listen to great music for a few weeks, then suddenly having it swapped for the most 'meh' possible elevator music.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:50 PM   #217
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I suck at both giving and receiving compliments. But I got one today that kind of struck a chord with me as an FFA, despite it being pretty unrelated.

Long story short, I needed a new bra. According to measurements, I am a DDD - but the cup size ends up hurting me under my boobs/by my armpit. So I went into the store today and the saleswoman asked me if I needed to be measured, and I told her no, the measurements say I am DDD but it hurts because xyz.

Her response was unflustered and matter of fact - "Well I can see that, given how tiny you are above the breasts."

- I get told all the time how big my boobs are and it is like, yeah yeah. But I never get told how certain parts of my body are (comparatively) tiny. It took me aback and was very flattering.

I think so many times we F/FA get caught up with the "big" part that we often forget sometimes the attraction is in comparison to the "small" parts. Not just seeing the size compared to other people, but to note how their delicate ankles make their thick thighs look even hotter. Or how their tiny ribcage makes their hips flare out so, so seductively.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #218
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
IC I suck at both giving and receiving compliments. But I got one today that kind of struck a chord with me as an FFA, despite it being pretty unrelated.

Long story short, I needed a new bra. According to measurements, I am a DDD - but the cup size ends up hurting me under my boobs/by my armpit. So I went into the store today and the saleswoman asked me if I needed to be measured, and I told her no, the measurements say I am DDD but it hurts because xyz.

Her response was unflustered and matter of fact - "Well I can see that, given how tiny you are above the breasts."

- I get told all the time how big my boobs are and it is like, yeah yeah. But I never get told how certain parts of my body are (comparatively) tiny. It took me aback and was very flattering.

I think so many times we F/FA get caught up with the "big" part that we often forget sometimes the attraction is in comparison to the "small" parts. Not just seeing the size compared to other people, but to note how their delicate ankles make their thick thighs look even hotter. Or how their tiny ribcage makes their hips flare out so, so seductively.
Sure, sell everyone on the small side of the fattie spectrum. I see how it is. Keep this up and next time we go to dinner I'm ordering a plain salad with no dressing.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:20 AM   #219
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

I thought measuring for a bra is more or less a standard operating procedure in other words it must be done at least once a year. It seems that the stat about 80% women still wearing the wrong bra size.

I understand however what you are saying about ignoring the small parts of a large lady.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:28 AM   #220
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
I thought measuring for a bra is more or less a standard operating procedure in other words it must be done at least once a year. It seems that the stat about 80% women still wearing the wrong bra size.

I understand however what you are saying about ignoring the small parts of a large lady.
Just like all clothes - no sizes are equal between stores, so unless you are being measured at the exact store you are purchasing from, it is pretty much a guestimate/ballpark.

Most people comment on how big the chest is. It was a new experience to have their size inferred. Like, i personally find big women with delicate ankles really pretty. It sounds way sexier to say they have delicate ankles than bulging calves (even if it is true)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:08 AM   #221
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Just like all clothes - no sizes are equal between stores, so unless you are being measured at the exact store you are purchasing from, it is pretty much a guestimate/ballpark.

Most people comment on how big the chest is. It was a new experience to have their size inferred. Like, i personally find big women with delicate ankles really pretty. It sounds way sexier to say they have delicate ankles than bulging calves (even if it is true)
I've been complimented on my fat ankles.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:51 PM   #222
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OK I see where you're coming from. But if I mention my belly is a little too big please for the love of Pete don't point out just how small my penis is in comparison!

Yeah. I went there.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #223
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
OK I see where you're coming from. But if I mention my belly is a little too big please for the love of Pete don't point out just how small my penis is in comparison!

Yeah. I went there.
I totally understand Leo, I get complaints from FFAs that my penis makes my belly look small.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:49 AM   #224
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I totally understand Leo, I get complaints from FFAs that my penis makes my belly look small.
Now you see why I have to spend so much money on a wardrobe for mine. One must make up in appearance for what one lacks in stature.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:50 PM   #225
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

IC that I snuck a look at my wife's FitBit data. She's 5'4. Her weight is listed there as 289 lbs.

She doesn't like to talk about her weight, so I'd been guessing about 270! I was pleasantly shocked to find her so close to 300.

The last time I snuck a peek at a definitive number was on an insurance form from 2005, when she gave it as 212, so the gaining has been slow and steady, which reflects her pattern of day-to-day overeating. Her belly is pretty huge now, and stairs have gotten a bit trickier (she can't see her feet, so she needs to be careful going down, and she sort of heaves herself up the steps grabbing the railings with both arms now).

It's hot.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote