Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-29-2009, 05:45 AM   #226
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy I have a girlfriend who helps keep me on track and motivated and in motion towards my goals.

*** taps his fingers as he waits for his new website to come online tonight ***
Old 07-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #227
unconventional

unconventional has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh, I've guessed who it is

Good luck!!

Haha I think a lot of people could guess that one . I think im going to need more than luck though to be honest. but since this is a happy thread, i am happy that i have people wishing me luck on seemingly hopeless endevors. thanks melian.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #228
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

There's finally a trailer for Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDLMHISpyg
Old 09-04-2009, 05:01 AM   #229
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

DESPITE the smack down from my boss who has her head so far up HER bosses ass, we lose her 99% of the time about TAKING off even early today (despite making up the hours this week)..I AM HEADING TO MONTREAL when I get off work today with my buddy that has been traveling with me a lot this summer, 23 yr old newly sober dude with the road name STILTZ (he is super tall and way toooo skinny)....but it's fun showing a young guy that we have fun in sobriety, camping, laughing, eating, and riding motorcycles
Old 09-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #230
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I leave in 2 weeks to go NJ!!!! To see a special someone!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #231
rockabelly
Have Belly, Will Travel

rockabelly can now change their title

I'm happy that I get a three day weekend! That and I'll probably do some grillin'.
rockabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:18 AM   #232
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
DESPITE the smack down from my boss who has her head so far up HER bosses ass, we lose her 99% of the time about TAKING off even early today (despite making up the hours this week)..I AM HEADING TO MONTREAL when I get off work today with my buddy that has been traveling with me a lot this summer, 23 yr old newly sober dude with the road name STILTZ (he is super tall and way toooo skinny)....but it's fun showing a young guy that we have fun in sobriety, camping, laughing, eating, and riding motorcycles
Hope you have a fabulous time with your young man

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #233
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that my baby is too young to act like one of these little fuckers on Supernanny...sorry, that was a totally random comment. Maternity leave has made me a little crazy LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #234
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im in one of the best hotel rooms ive ever been in for well under $100 a night, beautiful view of the orlando park lights, amazing sunset, had a jetted tub bath, watching Florida Gator football and waiting for Mike....so far...its a good day

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #235
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy I got the "Mile High Club" Achievement on Call of Duty 4. And on my third try. I was at it preactically all summer but got it when I came home for the long weekend.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #236
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is the first weekend since my daughter went to college in California where I didn't sit around and feel sorry for myself. I did some yard work, test drove a new car and came home with some very tasty Chinese food.

So I guess I'm happy that I'm getting used to having an empty house. I can walk around in my boxers, curse like a sailor and I have more garage space since my daughters car went with her to school. More garage space means more room for toys. And remember....he who dies with the most toys wins.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #237
cityslicker

cityslicker has said some nice things

I'm happy that I finally got my computer back after a long time of repairs on that god forsaken thing!
cityslicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #238
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Hope you have a fabulous time with your young man
he's just a friend, absolutely NO INTEREST IN HIM LOL..and he bailed w/o a phone call...he's 23 yr old ..so no suprises there...his loss

IC I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, and loved being home back in my bed last nite, talking to a certain fatboy on the phone for almost an hour after 2 hours of insane texting..........
Old 09-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #239
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I'm happy that my baby is too young to act like one of these little fuckers on Supernanny...sorry, that was a totally random comment. Maternity leave has made me a little crazy LOL
Yay for that, seriously!

I'm happy that I'm going to have time today to take my baby out for a walk. It's raining, but still warm enough.
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #240
lovefeeding

lovefeeding has said some nice things

I just recognised that I have the best boy ever. He cares for me and helps me to find my way.
AND since he gained weight he is so confy and soft and likes to give me more hugs.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #241
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have 6 days before I leave to go to NJ!!! I am excited and can't wait!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #242
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
There's finally a trailer for Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDLMHISpyg
wooooo hoooooo now i'm at least 1/2 way to happy.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #243
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm getting my hair did tomorrow. W00t!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #244
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

I leave in 5 hrs to go see my man!!! I am so happy!!!! NJ here I come! LOL
Old 09-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #245
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
I leave in 5 hrs to go see my man!!! I am so happy!!!! NJ here I come! LOL
As a fellow resident of Naples, FL, I wish I too could say I was going to NJ or anywhere else. Also, hello person in the same city as me!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #246
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im happy you came out of the woodworks and made a post
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #247
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm happy today that I've managed to survive another day and soon I'll be walking unassisted on the ugliest but most functional knee I've had in weeks.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #248
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

UW beat USC today 16-13..... GO DAWGS!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:43 AM   #249
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
I'm happy today that I've managed to survive another day and soon I'll be walking unassisted on the ugliest but most functional knee I've had in weeks.
Hear that my friend, I had revision HIP REPLACEMENT 5 weeks ago Tuesday, when I dislocated my already replaced hip, getting off a motorcycle...but i think HIPS are much easier to recover from then knees, which are many more moving parts ....I went back to work on a Monday less then then a week after my surgery without crutches....I HOPE EVERYDAY you find easier, as I do...
Old 09-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #250
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was kept up pretty much all night talking to an awesome girl, one of the few people who can brag they kept me up till 7 am on the phone... I'm never on the phone haha, but yea, still mad happy from talking to her ^_^

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm