Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-26-2011, 06:44 AM   #2526
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fish love.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:50 AM   #2527
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Tonight, you will be sleeping with the fishes..."
Old 04-26-2011, 07:15 AM   #2528
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

if that's what it takes to make mermaids......
Old 04-26-2011, 07:17 AM   #2529
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
if that's what it takes to make mermaids......
only one way to find out
Old 04-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #2530
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sitting outside watching the rain listening to The Weepies, with my feet in a lap, and a big glass of Mama's homemade lemonade. This my friend is what country songs were written about.

My cup runneth over.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #2531
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Canucks are moving onto the second round in the playoffs.

Hallelujah!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:47 AM   #2532
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

riding was so wonderful yesterday...even if it was just to/from work....I don't use the hwy...i take the easier softer back roads.....a little longer, but SERENE

and all the dogwoods barking, and daffodils and SPRINGTIME....ZOMG so beauteous
Old 04-27-2011, 05:33 AM   #2533
matty81

matty81 has said some nice things

i have no hangover for once
matty81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:19 AM   #2534
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

I am happy cause I finally started my script for "Krispy Kreme: A Love Story" Just a generic name for now...

Also happy that I'm getting my position back at work and it looks like pay disputes are being fixed and I'll get what I'm owed! WOOOHOOO!

And happy for my new 2010 KIA Forte.....not as happy about the speeding ticket 19hrs after I bought the car...lol
Old 04-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #2535
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Taking off work at 3pm to go pick up the bosses mom and being paid to drive on a gorgeous day, and have 3 hours of convo with *mom*- getting paid gas $ and then dinner.....picking boss + her mom up at 6:15am to take them to the AIRPORT.....life is GOOOOOD
Old 04-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #2536
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

The following conversation with my almost 4 year old great niece...

Her: "Who was your Aunt Terri when you were little? Was it me?"
Me: "No, you weren't even born yet. You were an angel in heaven waiting to come and be my great niece. I didn't have an Aunt Terri when I was little."
Her: "You mean you didn't have someone to play with and tickle you and make you laugh until you can't laugh anymore, and miss when you are gone? Did you have an Aunt who you loved like that?"
Me: "No, I didn't have an Aunt I could play with like that. I loved my aunts, but they lived too far away to have fun with when I was little."
Her: "I guess I am lucky that I do have a aunt like that! I love you and I would miss you if you didn't know me."
Old 04-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #2537
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that, in less than 24 hours, I'm gonna be drunk in Vegas....I really need this....

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #2538
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
riding was so wonderful yesterday...even if it was just to/from work....I don't use the hwy...i take the easier softer back roads.....a little longer, but SERENE

and all the dogwoods barking, and daffodils and SPRINGTIME....ZOMG so beauteous
Went home at lunch and got my bike (too cold this morning to ride to work). Then, took the long way home.

Then, rode out to get supper.

Life is good.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #2539
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh, despite some things aggravating me today, still have someone who provides encouragement and distraction.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #2540
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The doctor has taken me off a med that's had a lot of very unfun side effects.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:26 AM   #2541
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

a/ it's friday!!!!!

b/ doggie sitting for my 3 favorite dogs friday-sunday

c/doggie sitting for my 3 favorite NEW DOGS Monday-MONDAY

d/$500 extra dollars for doing something i love, walking, feeding, petting doggies
Old 04-29-2011, 02:47 PM   #2542
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

OMG, I get to sleep in tomorrow! (It's been a loooong week!)

I have someone pretty amazing in my life.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #2543
ITheFire

ITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot pics

I have a new crush! <3
Old 05-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #2544
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

A very very sexy BHM told me I looked beautiful and sexy today. My day is brightened!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #2545
ITheFire

ITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot pics

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #2546
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

I'm about 95% sure that I get to move in to an awesome place with one of my friends soon.
He just has to ask his granny if it's okai first.

And the best part is it's an old convenience store without the shop fittings and stuff AND there are three bedrooms that are empty that I get to pick from AND the rent is ridiculously low
Old 05-02-2011, 06:27 AM   #2547
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITheFire View Post
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead!
right?!?! i have to go and see about getting enough pig shit to fill an osama sized effigy. does anyone know if i have to dry the shit before it will burn or if i can compensate by adding enough accelerant...

also, need an uncle sam costume in a 46r and $300 worth of fireworks
Old 05-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #2548
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITheFire View Post
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead!
Amen to that
Old 05-02-2011, 08:30 AM   #2549
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quiet and rainy.

Seems appropriate.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #2550
tallen1
Member of the human race

tallen1 can now change their title

I am happy because Osama Bin Laden is sleeping with the fishes.
tallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm