Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #2551
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy that the election campaign up here is finally done.

By tomorrow I may or may not be happy with the results, but at least it will be safe to turn on the TV or radio (and use the web!) without being hit with insulting-to-our-crtical-thinking-abilities ads. And they wonder why people get disengaged from the political process?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #2552
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm happy that the election campaign up here is finally done.

By tomorrow I may or may not be happy with the results, but at least it will be safe to turn on the TV or radio (and use the web!) without being hit with insulting-to-our-crtical-thinking-abilities ads. And they wonder why people get disengaged from the political process?

I'll be voting, but the choices are so lame.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #2553
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Real progress on my next story after such a long time of having no motivation for it. Expect it being posted in a day or two.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #2554
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Except for one thing my lab results were excellent. I had to laugh because the new medical assistant took my bp and didn't believe what she saw so she called the other MA who had to tell her that not all fat people have high blood pressure. Mine is 100/60. Sugar which has always been low is also consistent at 76 so I'm very happy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #2555
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

creative juices were flowing today, i ended up writing 2 complete songs and a couple other sweet riffs on guitar i plan to incorporate into other songs.

eventually when i get enough balls to record youtube video's i'll link them then.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #2556
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

After a rough time of it, I got to sleep and woke up so incredibly rested.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #2557
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mishty is safe from those bloody tornadoes.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #2558
ITheFire

ITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot pics

Cancer free!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #2559
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Finally my second story for dims is complete and posted!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...91#post1713291
Old 05-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #2560
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITheFire View Post
Cancer free!
yay!!! congrats!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #2561
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just ordered a pepperoni calzone.

.... ANNNNNND I don't have diabetes.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #2562
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So far I've been able to keep down 3 Chicken McNuggets but I'm reasonably certain that's because they're not technically a food substance.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #2563
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITheFire View Post
Cancer free!
That is awesome news!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #2564
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

just found out you can buy 4lbs of thermite on ebay for $20! MWAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

imma go melt a school bus
Old 05-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #2565
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't have to deal with the bullshit of work tomorrow! w00t! *jumps up and down clapping happily*
Old 05-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #2566
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

After the longest work week ever, my favorite local liquor store finally started carrying Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. My boring Friday night just got a lot less boring.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #2567
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerMe View Post
After the longest work week ever, my favorite local liquor store finally started carrying Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. My boring Friday night just got a lot less boring.
omg, i took a six pack of bigfoot barleywine to a concert once. it was 110 degrees out and after chewing through 3 of those i wanted to kill myself. great beer but a little too much body for a hot day, lol.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:48 AM   #2568
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Finished reading Mary Poppins, bought a new wallet, repelled the british invasion and got to leave work three hours early. Good day.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #2569
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Because its mother's day and I have the best daughter EVAR!!!!
Old 05-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #2570
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm glad that I gave one of my best friends a really kickass bachelor party/bachelor day yesterday and one of the strippers was a really beautiful BBW. If only she was a Female Fat Admirer instead of a Female Fund Accumulator...
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #2571
Surlysomething

Mother's Day activities completed by 11:30am. And no bloodshed.

WOOT.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #2572
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

My friend who gave me my cat, sent me a Mother's Day text from Wonton complete with lolcats spelling. It's awesome.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #2573
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Despite my lack of decent job and transportation (which really bites my butt...), I feel like it'll get better, because I keep getting reminders that things always balance out.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #2574
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
Despite my lack of decent job and transportation (which really bites my butt...), I feel like it'll get better, because I keep getting reminders that things always balance out.
*thumbs up*
Old 05-10-2011, 06:39 PM   #2575
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that I have found the most incredible man...and moving to Hawaii in just about a month. A new life for me....most importantly, a new life for Peyton who deserves the best.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm