Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #251
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC i found some more material for us FFA's...LOL

BABY GOT BACK
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #252
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG I am on cloud9 and I think I am going to stay that way!! It is wonderful being up here with my baby! The weather is fantastic and it is great to finally be in his arms! No more late night calls or txting until 5am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
As a fellow resident of Naples, FL, I wish I too could say I was going to NJ or anywhere else. Also, hello person in the same city as me!
Hello! Yeah the weather up here is great sorry you are stuck down in FL I feel for ya.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:48 PM   #253
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

The permanent smile that a certain fellow as been giving me lately.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #254
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
I was kept up pretty much all night talking to an awesome girl, one of the few people who can brag they kept me up till 7 am on the phone... I'm never on the phone haha, but yea, still mad happy from talking to her ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #255
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that it was a perfect weekend in Sea Isle City and I saw 3 shooting stars last night.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:45 AM   #256
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I'm happy that it was a perfect weekend in Sea Isle City and I saw 3 shooting stars last night.
Three shooting stars? Oh no...

1 shooting star = lucky
2 shooting stars = untold riches
3 shooting stars = die in 7 days

I wish I didn't have to be the one to tell you this...

(No really, that's badass, I think I've seen three my whole life)
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #257
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

lol!

I'm happy today cause my life rocks!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #258
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Hear that my friend, I had revision HIP REPLACEMENT 5 weeks ago Tuesday, when I dislocated my already replaced hip, getting off a motorcycle...but i think HIPS are much easier to recover from then knees, which are many more moving parts ....I went back to work on a Monday less then then a week after my surgery without crutches....I HOPE EVERYDAY you find easier, as I do...
The hardest part of knee surgery for me has been the PT. Because all the nerves are intact they tell you plenty the first time you try to bear weight. You push your range of motion despite the pain etc. I'm sure I'll be ok but I've been looking for a lot of babying that I'm not allowed to have.

With my hip, the way they cut in sort of leaves you vulnerable to overworking your range of motion because you don't feel the pain or the stiffness you should feel.

I've had the hip done twice actually and they've come so far with that it's amazing. Each artificial lasts longer than the one before, supposedly the one I've got in now will last me throughout my lifetime, but being big I've learned that sometimes things wear out a bit faster.

I'm back at work actually today. For a few hours at least. It'll be nice when I look less like a patient and more like a member of staff.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:48 PM   #259
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
The hardest part of knee surgery for me has been the PT. Because all the nerves are intact they tell you plenty the first time you try to bear weight. You push your range of motion despite the pain etc. I'm sure I'll be ok but I've been looking for a lot of babying that I'm not allowed to have.

With my hip, the way they cut in sort of leaves you vulnerable to overworking your range of motion because you don't feel the pain or the stiffness you should feel.

I've had the hip done twice actually and they've come so far with that it's amazing. Each artificial lasts longer than the one before, supposedly the one I've got in now will last me throughout my lifetime, but being big I've learned that sometimes things wear out a bit faster.

I'm back at work actually today. For a few hours at least. It'll be nice when I look less like a patient and more like a member of staff.

wow my brother by another mother..I have had both hips once, and now one twice LOLOL...I had no idea the nerves were intact for the knee..that's why it is so painful OUCHIE...the hip they cut all the nerves...so all that hurts for me is the actual scar tissue, that 5 weeks later is still a little sensitive..I got pretty full clearance today..SO I AM HAPPY....and FYI, my 12 yr hip is still in tact...my 5 yr hip is the one I dislocated but now I have a bigger ball, which they were hesitant to use then......

HANG in there with PT...and I feel your pain...although many people like my 86 yr old dad HAD ZERO pain with his recovery, I guess it depends on what technique they do

Old 09-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #260
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Happy that I get to wake up next to my gorgeous bf every morning..Well his mornings..lol..
Old 09-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #261
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Is it a gross violation and abuse of the spirit of this thread to answer, "nothing?"
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #262
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Is it a gross violation and abuse of the spirit of this thread to answer, "nothing?"
Yes, yes it is actually. Please prepare your belongings and sort out your affairs, the internet police will be arriving within moments.

I am super happy because today I finished building my new smoker. I bought a $200 smoker and modified it for about $80 into a $600 smoker. Can't wait to smoke some food!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #263
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

1 shooting star = lucky
2 shooting stars = untold riches

(No really, that's badass, I think I've seen three my whole life)
That's like rolling doubles in Monopoly . . .
1) SICK!!!
2) I'm fuckin' lucky . . .
3) fuck . . . jail.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #264
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Im Happy that i have time to look for another job
Old 09-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #265
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Yes, yes it is actually. Please prepare your belongings and sort out your affairs, the internet police will be arriving within moments.
well i WAS going to say " not one effing thing!" but it seems that the net pigs will come get me. so... i'm HAPPY i had to go to the e.r. and wait for 3hrs to be seen just so i could sit on a bed for another hour waiting for xrays to be taken of my knee. then i HAPPILY waited another 1/2 hour for the doc to hand me an ace bandage and some pain meds & say " hopefully its just a sprain" oh what a happy day. oh not to mention how happy i'll be when the bill comes. YAY!
the up side is, 3 days off.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #266
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
well i WAS going to say " not one effing thing!" but it seems that the net pigs will come get me. so... i'm HAPPY i had to go to the e.r. and wait for 3hrs to be seen just so i could sit on a bed for another hour waiting for xrays to be taken of my knee. then i HAPPILY waited another 1/2 hour for the doc to hand me an ace bandage and some pain meds & say " hopefully its just a sprain" oh what a happy day. oh not to mention how happy i'll be when the bill comes. YAY!
the up side is, 3 days off.
if my math is correct . . . you waiting at LEAST four hours . . . at LEAST!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 02:10 AM   #267
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
if my math is correct . . . you waiting at LEAST four hours . . . at LEAST!!!
i got there, checked in, @ aprox. 10:30 in the a.m. left, checked out, @ aprox. 4:25 in the p.m. the times in the 1st post were just sitting waiting. staring @ my foot, the walls, the nurses butts and having to listen to kids & old people scream in pain. but i DID get a script for pain meds
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:44 AM   #268
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I went to see my ortho surgeon yesterday and after only 5 weeks from my hip revision replacement; and am allowed to go ride the motorcycle (although they are both down) and can start back at spinning class tonite at the gym and get back in shape
Old 09-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #269
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
I went to see my ortho surgeon yesterday and after only 5 weeks from my hip revision replacement; and am allowed to go ride the motorcycle (although they are both down) and can start back at spinning class tonite at the gym and get back in shape
That' AWESOME!! i know how much you've been looking forward to riding again. Sorry they're in the shop though
Old 09-23-2009, 05:11 AM   #270
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
That' AWESOME!! i know how much you've been looking forward to riding again. Sorry they're in the shop though
Thanks my friend....I am hoping to get a friend to take me out riding this weekend, now that I have clearance again.....2nd best to riding my own, is riding on the back with a BHM

Happy that I did a 45 minute spin class yesterday and am feeling almost 100% myself again
Old 09-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #271
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks my friend....I am hoping to get a friend to take me out riding this weekend, now that I have clearance again.....2nd best to riding my own, is riding on the back with a BHM

Happy that I did a 45 minute spin class yesterday and am feeling almost 100% myself again
I always figured having your arms wrapped around a belly, on a motor bike, what with the vibrations and all, would feel pretty good

And glad to hear that your recovery is continuing so quickly!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #272
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I always figured having your arms wrapped around a belly, on a motor bike, what with the vibrations and all, would feel pretty good

And glad to hear that your recovery is continuing so quickly!
YUP nothing like a 1540 cc engine vibrating in between your legs....

Thanks i am glad I am back to my old tricks too.....
Old 09-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #273
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I'm happy that

I start my new job on Monday.

My kids are doing great in school.

They are healty as well.

Some one loves me.

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:41 AM   #274
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot'n fluffy View Post
I start my new job on Monday.

My kids are doing great in school.

They are healty as well.

Some one loves me.
It's me. I love you.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #275
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thanks Big Chaz

Quote:
It's me. I love you.
I love you too man!!

But you ain't getting my beer!!

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm