Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #276
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My online friend who had to have surgery on her lung is doing fine last I heard.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:06 AM   #277
snuffy2000
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯

snuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging in

I landed the job I've wanted for Ford, orientation for it on Tuesday *cheers* . Also, I fixed a few things in my life that were bugging the piss out of me.

Things are pretty serene as of lately.
snuffy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:47 AM   #278
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy2000 View Post
I landed the job I've wanted for Ford, orientation for it on Tuesday *cheers* . Also, I fixed a few things in my life that were bugging the piss out of me.

THAT my friend is awesome...congrats....
Old 09-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #279
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy I'm leaving for hooters right now. I've been craving some wings for about a month. Wish me luck.

What are the odds that any of the women there are FFA's?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #280
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

cupcakes
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #281
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

That it's 6 days till Dan and myself get married

And that i will be back in his arms on Tuesday *does the happy bunny dance!*
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:23 PM   #282
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm happy I'm leaving for hooters right now. I've been craving some wings for about a month. Wish me luck.

What are the odds that any of the women there are FFA's?
Odd that you mention this - there is a Hooters restaurant about 5 min from my apartment, and I go there with friends all the time. Sooooo...at least, at this particular Hooters, there is a decent chance that an FFA is present (and an even greater chance that she is stealing their hot sauce).
Old 09-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #283
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
wow my brother by another mother..I have had both hips once, and now one twice LOLOL...I had no idea the nerves were intact for the knee..that's why it is so painful OUCHIE...the hip they cut all the nerves...so all that hurts for me is the actual scar tissue, that 5 weeks later is still a little sensitive..I got pretty full clearance today..SO I AM HAPPY....and FYI, my 12 yr hip is still in tact...my 5 yr hip is the one I dislocated but now I have a bigger ball, which they were hesitant to use then......

HANG in there with PT...and I feel your pain...although many people like my 86 yr old dad HAD ZERO pain with his recovery, I guess it depends on what technique they do

[/B]
I had a pin driven acl reconstruction. It's supposed to be a faster heal time. But i'm beginning to question whether or not it was worth the weight. Was your father overweight? they keep telling me that i'd have had an easier time of it if i was 50lbs lighter.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #284
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum ahah. Great.

I got a job, that's what I'm happy about! :]

Last edited by thatgirl08; 09-27-2009 at 06:59 PM.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #285
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Expandable waist jeans... Had a really big dinner lol
Old 09-28-2009, 05:09 AM   #286
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
I had a pin driven acl reconstruction. It's supposed to be a faster heal time. But i'm beginning to question whether or not it was worth the weight. Was your father overweight? they keep telling me that i'd have had an easier time of it if i was 50lbs lighter.
NO my father isn't overweight...he's actually kinda slight at 86 he hasn't much of an appetite despite the fact that he is very very active and plays golf 3-5x a week..

I suspect that is a huge factor in your recovery...i have put on a lot of weight myself in the last 2-3 yrs and my really want to lose it #1 for MY KNEES SAKE!!!!

HAPPY TOdAY that it's monday and I have a job to go to
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #287
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am happy about the big decision we made last night!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #288
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Odd that you mention this - there is a Hooters restaurant about 5 min from my apartment, and I go there with friends all the time. Sooooo...at least, at this particular Hooters, there is a decent chance that an FFA is present (and an even greater chance that she is stealing their hot sauce).
hmmm . . . why does everything about Canada always sound better?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #289
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy2000 View Post

Woohoo, good to hear of things going right for someone in such a serious way
Old 09-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #290
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
NO my father isn't overweight...he's actually kinda slight at 86 he hasn't much of an appetite despite the fact that he is very very active and plays golf 3-5x a week..

I suspect that is a huge factor in your recovery...i have put on a lot of weight myself in the last 2-3 yrs and my really want to lose it #1 for MY KNEES SAKE!!!!

HAPPY TOdAY that it's monday and I have a job to go to
I thought the fact that i have type one diabetes would be the biggest thing in my recovery. And knock wood, there's been no real noticible complications due to that. my weight is an issue but because I was a competitive powerlifter for so many years it's not all fat and I was hoping it would all equal out. It is what it is and my therapist keeps saying that for everyone it's different there is no average.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #291
Flutterby68
My Cups Runneth Over

Flutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm happy that I went to the gym today, even though I absolutely HATE exercise. And I'm also happy that I have not missed a single day at the gym since I started doing this (Tues, Thurs, Saturday are the women's workout days).

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not. (me)
Flutterby68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #292
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterby68 View Post
I'm happy that I went to the gym today, even though I absolutely HATE exercise. And I'm also happy that I have not missed a single day at the gym since I started doing this (Tues, Thurs, Saturday are the women's workout days).
congratulations!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #293
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Just..... I am so blessed to have such an amazing, gorgeous, perfect husband, Lovely parents, a fantastic brother, the best inlaws and extended family and the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for...

I'm a very lucky girl
Old 10-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #294
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Just..... I am so blessed to have such an amazing, gorgeous, perfect husband, Lovely parents, a fantastic brother, the best inlaws and extended family and the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for...

I'm a very lucky girl

Congrats on your marriage!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:06 AM   #295
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

LCROSS Lunar Impactor Mission . NASA is awesome! Impact finally happened, now to wait for all the great data.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:43 AM   #296
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Congrats on your marriage!
thanks hun
Old 10-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #297
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
LCROSS Lunar Impactor Mission . NASA is awesome! Impact finally happened, now to wait for all the great data.
Hell yeah, I can't wait to get some data to read. So excited.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:05 PM   #298
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that I get to sleep in my own bed tonight even though I had a great trip to Vegas
Old 10-15-2009, 12:42 AM   #299
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I'm happy that I get to sleep in my own bed tonight even though I had a great trip to Vegas
Sorry Chicken Legs and I missed ya. We did end up going out to eat at 11 like we said. The place was so packed we had to wait 45 minutes for a seat. She said she tried to tell you we are late night people.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 AM   #300
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

First time in 3 days I have woken up without a hangover.... this is a win

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm