Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #301
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got my cool new phone (HTC Touch Pro2) today and I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use it
Old 10-23-2009, 11:44 AM   #302
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I've had a pretty crappy week, but yesterday I got a haircut to pull me out of my funk and I'm rockin' it today! Feels really good. At least I can look in the mirror and say (in a Quagmire fashion) "Awwww riiiight"
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #303
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZE'RS DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE!!!!!
*happy happy happy dance*
It's out of my SHOP it's out of my HAIR I don't have to FUCK with it no more--
THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE!!!!!!!

Damn thing was in since last FRIDAYYY-- SUPPOSEDLY, *JUST* a radiator flush! Stupid eight year old pinch-style hose clamps, and no permission to replace with proper worm-gear hose clamps- 15 to 20 minutes to take one off, and another half hour to 45 minutes to put the (multiple expletives deleted) thing back on!
ONE. AT. A. TIME. *shuddertwitch*
An HOUR with the hose to flush all that GUNK out!!!! Looked like BABY SHIT, but not NEAR as GREEN!
And that thermostat was as close to rusted shut as makes no nevermind. I'm AMAZED it worked at all. Seriously. It's like a "Shelf of Shame" entry.
Then, it argued about how much coolant should be in it. It's SUPPOSED to be a ten-quart system. 10-6 is 4, right? Not according to this thing.
But after a certain quantity of dicking around with this damn thing, we FINALLY got all the hose clamps put back (after removing the battery, the whole battery BOX, a couple other HOSES... and the heater hoses... and... and...) and we FINALLY got the coolant level right.... and we FINALLY got the (multiple expletives deleted) thing running right...
The other "problem" had completely disappeared, the MIL was off, all the voltage and "Hg and gm/sec measurements in the MAF and MAP were within limits....
And....
THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE!!!!!
*happy happy happy dance*
It's out of my SHOP it's out of my HAIR I don't have to FUCK with it no more--
THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE, THE BLAZER'S DONE!!!!!!!

Yes. I'm HAPPY.
(sorry for the language, but they ARE appropraite words in this case. thing also drank about 4oz of my BLOOD.)
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #304
snuffy2000
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯

snuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging in

Finally got done with a car project I dubbed "Cerberus" .

Now I can reap the benefits of actually having something nice to drive.

snuffy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #305
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

I like this sort of thread. With all the crap in the world, it's nice to be reminded of the good things in life.

My midterms are done! Woohoo! Got the grade for my environmental science midterm today, and I scored 94%.

Also, my mom brought home gourmet cupcakes this afternoon. They were freaking wonderful. They had big swirls of real buttercream frosting, the kind that I could eat straight out of the bowl. I just wish she'd bought a bigger box, but they probably weren't cheap.

Damn, now I want buttercream frosting... more frosting, that is!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #306
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I got my cool new phone (HTC Touch Pro2) today and I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use it
Hey Bob, check these apps out for it:
WMWifiRouter

Or there is: PDANet

I tried them both a lot of fun with those phones I have the Version 1 and hacked my phone so it could be used as a modem and/or a router. These apps do the same thing. I got 234 kbps up and around 340 kbps down.

--------------------------------------
Now, what am I happy about? I'm happy to have someone in my life who loves me just as I am. There are moments when I think to myself...am I dreaming?

Last edited by escapist; 10-23-2009 at 10:23 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #307
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
WMWifiRouter

I tried them both a lot of fun with those phones I have the Version 1 and hacked my phone so it could be used as a modem and/or a router. These apps do the same thing. I got 234 kbps up and around 340 kbps down.

--------------------------------------
Now, what am I happy about? I'm happy to have someone in my life who loves me just as I am. There are moments when I think to myself...am I dreaming?
You can do a LOT on a WinMo phone.
Not as slick as Apple's stuff, but the operating system is extremely capable -- and user-friendly with HTC's TouchFlow overlay.
Install the Skyfire browser and between it and the built-in Opera, you should be able to read almost any web content.
Get a Bluetooth folding keyboard to use with Office Mobile (already installed) and you've got a portable word processor.

-Rusty
(Happy with his Touch Cruise 2 for now, but switching off between that and the HP iPAQ 221+Nokia E75)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:58 AM   #308
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy2000 View Post
Finally got done with a car project I dubbed "Cerberus" .

Now I can reap the benefits of actually having something nice to drive.

DROOLSSSS
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:08 AM   #309
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
WMWifiRouter

Thanks J! That sounds cool but, I really don't have a need to use it as a router or modem. I'm just scratching the surface wtih the 3G stuff and its going to be fun to hear about the thing I can do with it.

I do like the idea of a bluetooth keyboard like CleverBomb mentioned because of big guy fingers though the keyboard on my Touch Pro 2 is working very well, which is one of the reasons I picked this phone

Last edited by RentonBob; 10-24-2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Correction made
RentonBob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #310
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am happy that it has been pouring all day and I have plenty of fuel for the fireplace.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #311
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Thanks J! That sounds cool but, I really don't have a need to use it as a router or modem. I'm just scratching the surface wtih the 3G stuff and its going to be fun to hear about the thing I can do with it.

I do like the idea of a bluetooth keyboard like CleverBomb mentioned because of big guy fingers though the keyboard on my Touch Pro 2 is working very well, which is one of the reasons I picked this phone
Another App I like is Orb. I use it to stream media from my server to my phone. I have a ton of music and video's and its fun to stream it to my car which interfaces with my phone too.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #312
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
You can do a LOT on a WinMo phone.
Not as slick as Apple's stuff, but the operating system is extremely capable -- and user-friendly with HTC's TouchFlow overlay.
Install the Skyfire browser and between it and the built-in Opera, you should be able to read almost any web content.
Get a Bluetooth folding keyboard to use with Office Mobile (already installed) and you've got a portable word processor.

-Rusty
(Happy with his Touch Cruise 2 for now, but switching off between that and the HP iPAQ 221+Nokia E75)
Hahah yeah and you could get this video out cable and plug it into a TV and surf the web, write documents using your little mini keyboard lol. Who needs a laptop anymore
Old 10-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #313
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that the Phillies pwned New York
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:08 PM   #314
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I'm happy that I got yet another 100 on my test!! Woohoo!!!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #315
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HOLY SHIT TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN!

....for this, I am happy.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:02 AM   #316
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that....it's the baby's first Halloween!!! Yay! I am dressing her up as a Tootsie Roll LOL

I also put her in a monkey costume and an Angels shirt and she was the Rally Monkey...unfortunately, we had to retire that costume when they lost to the Yankees. haha Oh well, there's always next season.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #317
RentonBob
I always get back up...

I came accross a list of truisms today and this one just made me laugh

* MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:09 PM   #318
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy it's Friday!

Weekends rock!
Old 11-20-2009, 02:37 PM   #319
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm happy because I can have a sugared latte tonight!!!! Weekly treat for me!!
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #320
escapist
Belt Buster!

I'm happy and lovin' the cartoon me I made to show off my new FoHawk

Old 11-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #321
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My baby makes me so happy...she's just beautiful...you don't even know

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:10 PM   #322
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am currently the lead in the musical All Shook Up. It's made up entirely of Elvis songs and I play Chad, the leather-wearin, motorscylce-ridin, lady-loving Elvis-ish guy. And it's fantastic.

To give you an idea, here's some of this character's stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqnJxwdl39g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6c69hTBTJ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADSDnQEUcCs

Show will be in February, I'll definitely post pics, probably/maybe video.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #323
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am happy becuase it is almost thanksgiving, and I will be traveling to a part of the US I have never seen and spening time with people I love.

And I have a big snuggly boyfreind who is taking care of my dog while I am gone.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #324
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
I am currently the lead in the musical All Shook Up. It's made up entirely of Elvis songs and I play Chad, the leather-wearin, motorscylce-ridin, lady-loving Elvis-ish guy. And it's fantastic.

To give you an idea, here's some of this character's stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqnJxwdl39g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6c69hTBTJ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADSDnQEUcCs

Show will be in February, I'll definitely post pics, probably/maybe video.
Looks fun, maybe I could do that here and be like the older Fat Elvis
Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #325
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, it is Vegas. I'm sure there are weirder Elvis-es roaming around.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm