Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #5751
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm 64 lbs down as of today and completely diabetes and medication free... and I still have a nice round and soft belly!

Win/win?

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #5752
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
18 years clean and sober....one day at a time
That must have taken immense strength and guts. My hat is definitely off to you.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #5753
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SO BADASS! Congrats!

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:51 AM   #5754
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
This is incredibly impressive. You are a rock!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #5755
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Awesome! Congratulations!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:30 PM   #5756
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Awesome!! Congrats!!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #5757
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tomorrow is going to be a delicious day. Every Wednesday at work we have lunch catered by a local joint that we work with. So there's free lunch, but I also get to go to dinner with the CEO tomorrow as well. Swanky joint, local, a place we work with. It's called Staple and Fancy...I'm pretty fucking excited about this. No menu for us, apparently since we're business partners we get to go in and the Chef makes us whatever he wants, a la tasting menu. Free food ALL DAY!!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #5758
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where the hell do you work? I WANT IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Tomorrow is going to be a delicious day. Every Wednesday at work we have lunch catered by a local joint that we work with. So there's free lunch, but I also get to go to dinner with the CEO tomorrow as well. Swanky joint, local, a place we work with. It's called Staple and Fancy...I'm pretty fucking excited about this. No menu for us, apparently since we're business partners we get to go in and the Chef makes us whatever he wants, a la tasting menu. Free food ALL DAY!!
Old 04-23-2014, 04:20 AM   #5759
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Congratulations on your personal achievement. It's always great to fulfill something that is so important to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Great Job!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
That must have taken immense strength and guts. My hat is definitely off to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
SO BADASS! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
This is incredibly impressive. You are a rock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Awesome! Congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Awesome!! Congrats!!
Thank you ONE AND ALL...for the outpouring.....just one day at a time
Old 04-23-2014, 07:39 PM   #5760
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a case where opposing counsel is a total jerk. Judge just ruled on a motion I filed -- he accepted my arguments and rejected this ass's lame assertions.

The fact he's from Silicon Valley makes this all the sweeter.

Here's the judge's ruling:

CV000963 Paula Davis, et al. vs. Alana McLendon-Cammon, et al.

Demurrer

The general demurrer by defendants Alana McClendon and Roy Cammon to the first
amended complaint is SUSTAINED with leave to amend on the ground that no facts are
alleged showing that any of the named plaintiffs possess standing to assert a statutory
claim for elder financial abuse on behalf of decedent Beatrice Jean Crow. Statutory
causes of action, such as a claim under the Elder Abuse and Dependent Adult Civil
Protection Act, must be alleged with particularity. (Covenant Care, Inc. v. Superior Court
(2004) 32 Cal.4th 771, 790.) Further, if plaintiff’s lack of standing to sue appears on the
face of the complaint or from matters judicially noticeable, a general demurrer lies for
failure to state a cause of action in this plaintiff. (County of Fresno v. Shelton (1998) 66
Cal.App.4th 996, 1009.) In this case, there are no allegations in the first amended
complaint establishing plaintiffs’ standing to maintain a cause of action for financial
elder abuse in accordance with Welfare and Institutions Code section 15657.3,
subdivisions (d) and (e). In light of the Court’s ruling, it is unnecessary for the Court to
decide the other arguments asserted by defendants.

Last edited by bigmac; 04-23-2014 at 07:48 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:11 PM   #5761
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hawks win!

W
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:24 PM   #5762
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Three Old fashioneds, and a plethora of food later, I had an amazing night with coworkers and bosses. The best part was, while it was a business dinner, it didn't fell stuffy and formulaic at all. their commitment to transparency is amazing and allows for even the lowest level of employees in on business decisions.

Also, the free booze and free food never hurt.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:41 AM   #5763
Surlysomething

FLIP FLOPS + SUN + WARM!

Old 05-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #5764
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

My swimmer's ear cleared up last night. I can hear again!
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #5765
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
FLIP FLOPS + SUN + WARM!
Where did you travel to? Because sunny in Vancouver.....nah!

Old 05-01-2014, 10:13 AM   #5766
Surlysomething

Seriously? Have you been here? Haha

We had the best summer on record last year. Suck it Ontario! Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Where did you travel to? Because sunny in Vancouver.....nah!

Old 05-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #5767
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
wow, congratulations!

I JUST GOT A HORSE! I mean I (we ) decided to help an animal foundation from our city and get one of their horses under our wings. He is saved from slaughterhouse and is one side blind but hes a great guy. Since I was a kid I had a huge heart for animals and I've always been helping them but this is a huuuuggeeee step for me! And Im also really happy that my boyfriend got into helping animals as well. He even goes to the shelter every week with me to get the doggies out!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #5768
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Made 33rd trip around the Sun and am currently full of steak and ice cream cake.
Good as reason as any to be happy.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #5769
Surlysomething

Happy Bday, sounds like you had a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Made 33rd trip around the Sun and am currently full of steak and ice cream cake.
Good as reason as any to be happy.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:11 AM   #5770
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
wow, congratulations!

I JUST GOT A HORSE! I mean I (we ) decided to help an animal foundation from our city and get one of their horses under our wings. He is saved from slaughterhouse and is one side blind but hes a great guy. Since I was a kid I had a huge heart for animals and I've always been helping them but this is a huuuuggeeee step for me! And Im also really happy that my boyfriend got into helping animals as well. He even goes to the shelter every week with me to get the doggies out!
That's so exciting! As some one who worked has worked with rescue horses for a few years, including blind and partially blind horses, I think it's so great that you're giving this guy a second chance.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #5771
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
That's so exciting! As some one who worked has worked with rescue horses for a few years, including blind and partially blind horses, I think it's so great that you're giving this guy a second chance.
You have no idea how excited I am! he is a cold blood and so sweetly fat right now since he's having a good life I just can't wait to take him to the beach and bare back ride him! he was sold to the slaughterhouse because of the part blindness and except from that he's in great shape so I can actually work with him. The other horse we are taking care of is really sick tho and my heart is breaking but with the right meds I ordered from Czech there is a huge chance she will get better. She's 24 and worked hard her while life so I really want her spend the rest in the best conditions possible.

Actually you can probably see how excited I am...
Old 05-03-2014, 04:41 PM   #5772
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
You have no idea how excited I am! he is a cold blood and so sweetly fat right now since he's having a good life I just can't wait to take him to the beach and bare back ride him! he was sold to the slaughterhouse because of the part blindness and except from that he's in great shape so I can actually work with him. The other horse we are taking care of is really sick tho and my heart is breaking but with the right meds I ordered from Czech there is a huge chance she will get better. She's 24 and worked hard her while life so I really want her spend the rest in the best conditions possible.

Actually you can probably see how excited I am...
Blind in one eye is no limitation to a horse with the right attitude. I hope your mare pulls through.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #5773
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is there anything better than daytime drinking?
Old 05-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #5774
Surlysomething

daytime sex followed by daytime napping

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Is there anything better than daytime drinking?
Old 05-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #5775
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
daytime sex followed by daytime napping

Dammit T, you have a point there. Although for me, it would be daytime sex combined with daytime drinking!!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm