Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-18-2015, 08:13 PM   #7001
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
I'm happy because tomorrow night the museum where I work is hosting a gigantic, super-posh shindig for the few rich and famous who choose to live in this swamp town. I'll get to work that night, which means I get to sample the best food this city has to offer. You can just taste the money. It's like eating gold leaf.
Remember: Pinkies out! LOL
Old 09-19-2015, 03:18 PM   #7002
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy because we're about to go to the local MMA event in Houston tonight. Should be some pretty good fights.
Old 09-20-2015, 08:46 AM   #7003
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I recorded a little singalong for my boyfriend today (just on my phone) and it came out quite a bit better than expected ^_^

....And now I'm gonna go kill some hybrid forest creatures or 16-bit SS officers.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:20 AM   #7004
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I recorded a little singalong for my boyfriend today (just on my phone) and it came out quite a bit better than expected ^_^

....And now I'm gonna go kill some hybrid forest creatures or 16-bit SS officers.
Call it a hunch, but I'd say there's a very good chance he was blown away by it...

And yes, nothing complements a good song like serving up a little pixelated retribution, . I could go for some of that myself right now.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:50 AM   #7005
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
Call it a hunch, but I'd say there's a very good chance he was blown away by it...

And yes, nothing complements a good song like serving up a little pixelated retribution, . I could go for some of that myself right now.
Miiiiiiiinecraaaaaaft....
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:08 AM   #7006
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Miiiiiiiinecraaaaaaft....
Ah, that's right! I'll have to see about getting my account back soon. How's the current biome working out so far?
Old 09-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #7007
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ah, that's right! I'll have to see about getting my account back soon. How's the current biome working out so far?
It keeps killing me... That may be because I am a careless baddie though. Stop by and mock me for drowning in my own mine sometime.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2015, 11:12 AM   #7008
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Pretty good! Everybody has huge mansions and I've built an underground hovel. =p
Old 09-21-2015, 11:13 AM   #7009
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Pretty good! Everybody has huge mansions and I've built an underground hovel. =p
Loopy has slept in everyones minecraft bed but mine. Sadface.

Old 09-21-2015, 11:14 AM   #7010
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She comes out of her cave like Golem and leaves signs around that say things like "IOU one potato!"
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:15 AM   #7011
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
She comes out of her cave like Golem and leaves signs around that say things like "IOU one potato!"
She grabbed my carrot.

Old 09-21-2015, 11:18 AM   #7012
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love how this thread has just become almost like a chat. And I'm around for it

Well then, why the sad face, careless baddie?
Old 09-21-2015, 11:19 AM   #7013
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I love how this thread has just become almost like a chat. And I'm around for it

Well then, why the sad face, careless baddie?
Sadface cause it is everyone's bed except mine. It may have been the stains on the sheets at issue.

Old 09-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #7014
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol - yay for active board/threads!! That makes me happy!!

@ dwes - Thats what you get for having a single bed and not a king size. And remember - Tankyguy will always have been her first choice
Old 09-21-2015, 11:25 AM   #7015
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Sadface cause it is everyone's bed except mine. It may have been the stains on the sheets at issue.

Old 09-21-2015, 11:28 AM   #7016
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Lol - yay for active board/threads!! That makes me happy!!

@ dwes - Thats what you get for having a single bed and not a king size. And remember - Tankyguy will always have been her first choice
True tanky's bed was first. In my defense I didn't have a bed at the time. Story of my life

Also a single bed is a lie. It would not accomodate so much as a single leg of mine.

Any stains were from eating soup in bed. I always eat soup in bed. The other stains are on the sofa.

Old 09-21-2015, 11:33 AM   #7017
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lol odffa juat for context (if its needed) - minecraft has days and nights, and monsters spawn at night, so you can bypass the dangerous times by sleeping. Loopy wanders around and sleeps in everyone's bed, so it has become a "thing" lol

Stains i cannot attest to...
Old 09-21-2015, 11:36 AM   #7018
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:

Stains i cannot attest to...
No soup for you.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:32 PM   #7019
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Loopy has slept in everyones minecraft bed but mine. Sadface.
Everybody wants me in their bed! I'm so popular!

And it wasn't for a lack of trying that I didn't sleep in your bed! Circumstances were against us, my friend!

Quote:
Hey now, I also randomly release villagers and then leave them in little huts with sign posts attached! =p
Old 09-21-2015, 02:49 PM   #7020
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Despite not getting enough sleep all weekend, it has been a surprisingly focused and productive day for me at work. Maybe I just managed to pack enough non-work stuff in to allow me to be ready to deal with work again?

(I'm going to bed early tonight though)
Old 09-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #7021
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sadface cause it is everyone's bed except mine.
She jumped on my bed and drew on the walls... but I don't think she slept anywhere.

Probably afraid to after seeing the murder machines in the basement.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:00 PM   #7022
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very happy that my tub to shower conversion is complete and even though it only took a few days, I can finally use my shower again
Old 09-24-2015, 08:09 PM   #7023
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm happy that my sheets are in the dryer and I am all showered and have shaved my legs.. It's always the best night's sleep in fresh clean sheets with fresh smooth skin!! Can't wait. lol
It really is the little things...
Old 09-25-2015, 05:55 AM   #7024
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I got to hang out with a really awesome girl last night and had a ton of fun!!
Old 09-25-2015, 06:19 AM   #7025
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
I got to hang out with a really awesome girl last night and had a ton of fun!!
Dammit we lost an FFA to the les side! We can't afford reduction in numbers!

Oh well pics of making out pls, k thx.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm