Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #8001
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Usually I feel like I need to get a lot done on my day off because I don't do a ton of housework during the week since I work such weird hours, but today I actually am able to relax and I don't feel guilty about it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #8002
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

After a harried and stressful morning, I can now kick back in my recliner and relax. Everything is done, and the ice storm that is coming can suck it. I'm not going anywhere until it's over and cleaned up.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:02 AM   #8003
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

And the theme continues with another confession of FINALLY being able to let muh hair down for the day.

*Clinks glasses with Lille and Dro*
Old 01-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #8004
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife was released from the hospital today! She came through her back surgery with flying colors, and she told me this is the first time is months she has been without pain.

An added bonus: while I was waiting for her paperwork to be completed, I had lunch in the staff cafeteria, which was better than many restaurants I know. The staff was happily tucking in, and from the look of things, they don't miss many meals. One doesn't think of medical professionals being supersized (though of course they come in all sizes, like all mortals), but this cafeteria looked like the staging ground for the Miss BBW Universe contest! I don't believe I've ever seen so much beauty -- quantitatively and qualitatively -- in one place before.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #8005
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I know what hospital I want to be taken to if I fall I'll in your neck of the woods!

And more importantly, glad that the surgery went well for your wife.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #8006
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I know what hospital I want to be taken to if I fall I'll in your neck of the woods!

And more importantly, glad that the surgery went well for your wife.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:13 PM   #8007
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2017, 09:29 PM   #8008
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just about a month late. We finally got to celebrate Christmas today. My sister and niece are in town from Denver. It was such a beautiful, January day in Pennsylvania, that we actually had a cookout. I think our neighbors think we're crazy.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:41 AM   #8009
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Just about a month late. We finally got to celebrate Christmas today. My sister and niece are in town from Denver. It was such a beautiful, January day in Pennsylvania, that we actually had a cookout. I think our neighbors think we're crazy.
It's never too late for Christmas.

The Christmas cookout is an amazing thing. My family did it for years back home weather permitting of course.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:25 AM   #8010
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As a Canadian...people don't cook outside in winter?? Thats the best time to cook outside!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:26 AM   #8011
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
As a Canadian...people don't cook outside in winter?? Thats the best time to cook outside!
What's on the menu?
Old 01-23-2017, 07:29 AM   #8012
Tad
mostly harmless

Canadian Figure Skating Championships were in town, and wife and I got down to watch the long programs of the Men and the Pairs. Lots of depth in talent in both fields, we really enjoyed it -- but more importantly we hadn't really gone out to do something of substance on our own in ages, and it was really nice just for that part, too.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:45 AM   #8013
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Canadian Figure Skating Championships were in town, and wife and I got down to watch the long programs of the Men and the Pairs. Lots of depth in talent in both fields, we really enjoyed it -- but more importantly we hadn't really gone out to do something of substance on our own in ages, and it was really nice just for that part, too.
That sounds awesome, both the figure skating and the spending time together! I'd like to go see figure skating someday.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:08 AM   #8014
Tad
mostly harmless

The UK championships seem to happen in the late Fall (November/December), and while I couldn’t quickly find where the next one will be held, the last several years have been held in Sheffield. Not sure if that is anywhere near you, but if it is you might want to look into the details for next Fall (granted that ice skating is not a huge sport in the UK, but at least that should make tickets easy to get).
Old 01-23-2017, 04:37 PM   #8015
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sounds like a great time with your spouse. It's always so important to spend quality time.

I am happy that I have been keeping up with my New Years resolution, I have been getting quality exercise about four times a week. It really makes me feel better in every aspect of my life and changes my outlook for the better.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:19 PM   #8016
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
It's never too late for Christmas.

The Christmas cookout is an amazing thing. My family did it for years back home weather permitting of course.
Pennsylvania weather does not offer to many upper 50 and sunny days in January!

When I lived further south we used to spend Christmas week at the beach and did enjoy many cookouts.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:06 AM   #8017
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Pennsylvania weather does not offer to many upper 50 and sunny days in January!

When I lived further south we used to spend Christmas week at the beach and did enjoy many cookouts.

New York weather either. I have to admit though, this being my first winter. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:42 PM   #8018
Tad
mostly harmless

That my son can completely crack me up. As a new parent that wasn't something I thought to hope for, but am I ever glad that it came to be. Laughing together is excellent
Old 01-27-2017, 01:33 PM   #8019
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That my son can completely crack me up. As a new parent that wasn't something I thought to hope for, but am I ever glad that it came to be. Laughing together is excellent
After hearing tidbits about your son for years, he does sound like the type that would crack you up. Haha.

And I'm happy because I got an interview out of nowhere, today, for a pretty good job. They emailed, requested a phone interview, and then it was done. I think I did a TERRIBLE job on the interview because I was stressed the fuck out from work and it was probably audible, but whatever...better than no interviews.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:09 PM   #8020
Tad
mostly harmless

Nice Melian -- you have a nice location right now, but the job sounds like it is not doing good things for you. I hope the interview was better than you think, but even if this doesn't pan out it shows that there is a market out there for someone like you (or they would not be calling out of the blue like that)
Old 01-27-2017, 02:31 PM   #8021
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sure you rocked the interview, Mel!
Old 01-27-2017, 06:14 PM   #8022
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I'm sure you rocked the interview, Mel!
I agree! I hope you get the change you are needing <3
Old 01-28-2017, 05:08 AM   #8023
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I agree! I hope you get the change you are needing <3
Agree! If anyone can rock a surprised interview I bet it's you
Old 01-28-2017, 01:15 PM   #8024
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My younger dog pulled it together and placed in the Advanced Exterior search (finding the pine scent find outside in the windy areas)! We didn't interior or container, but he was super focused even though we didn't place in those.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #8025
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Had a great time at a group training session and since the gym was next to Houston's Little Saigon area it was followed by a rather large bowl of really excellent rare beef and brisket Pho and a salty plum drink.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm