Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-28-2017, 07:25 PM   #8026
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Had a great time at a group training session and since the gym was next to Houston's Little Saigon area it was followed by a rather large bowl of really excellent rare beef and brisket Pho and a salty plum drink.
No tripe?!?!?!?!
Old 01-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #8027
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahaha. That's what one of my lifting partners said. But alas I'm not a fan of tripe, but yes they did have it and tendon as well.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:22 PM   #8028
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
But alas I'm not a fan of tripe,
Wow, no guts.
Old 01-29-2017, 03:21 AM   #8029
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had one of the best weekend of my life. I feel old tho, I wouldn't be able to keep up with this life lol
Old 01-29-2017, 05:35 AM   #8030
fats1969

fats1969 has said some nice things

I'm happy for simple things like life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fats1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:02 PM   #8031
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Booked mot of my flights and a little accommodation for mine Amy's trip to America
NYC Las V L.A and San Fran!

Sep 26 - Oct 13
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM   #8032
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice Lynch -- hope you enjoy the heck out of the trip! Going to meet up with anyone from here, or play it safe?

Fats1969: I hope that life itself hasn't been too much in question lately?

Anjula: and you are still young! But glad you had a good weekend

ETA:

LG -- I love a good bowl of pho, I'd think it would be all the better after something intense like lifting!

And for me: after feeling pretty miserable for most of last week, I feel like my brain finally has energy for creativity again, rather than just trying to get me through the day. Feel so much more like myself again
Old 01-30-2017, 12:19 PM   #8033
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Nice Lynch -- hope you enjoy the heck out of the trip! Going to meet up with anyone from here, or play it safe?
Always up for meeting peeps, had a blast the last time with everyone I caught.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:27 PM   #8034
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

In the midst of all my frustration with my delayed job interview and team switch, I actually have a good thing from work. I had a yearly performance review yesterday and I got a lot of validation from it.

All seems well, my productivity is fine and my new manager (from the team I'm moving to but also one of my previous managers.... it's complicated) confirmed something that had been bugging me. My current tasks had been put on the back burner, so to speak, because management kinda just thought i got on with things and they could leave me to chug along while focusing on other things.

My manager said I'd been under-appreciated for the work I'd put in since I joined the company and she wants me to train a couple of other people on the job so that I can branch out and use my skills to help a lot more.

It's been a mess for the last couple of weeks, but at least I feel like I'm not being totally ignored and sidelined now.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:48 PM   #8035
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow!! Sounds like really good news...

Maybe they also want someone to know what you are doing (your current job)...so that after your interview, (insert wishful thinking) you can move on to your next task / position!!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #8036
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm on holidays tomorrow. Visiting Las Vegas and California. Gonna meet up with some internet friends for the first time. Super excited~
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #8037
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

gosh I haven't actually thought about what has made me happy today. dang. i'm not sure that anything has. I guess I got a car wash? hooray?
Old 02-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #8038
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ketchup Doritos are back for Valentines.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #8039
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Ketchup Doritos are back for Valentines.
I read this as 'Ketchup Donuts.' So what I'm happy about is that I re-read it.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:11 PM   #8040
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My mom offered to by my wedding dress and my budget has tripled. I'm not going to spend it all on n the dress, but I totally wasn't expecting that at all. She flies down at the end of the month and we're going shopping!
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:54 AM   #8041
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
My mom offered to by my wedding dress and my budget has tripled. I'm not going to spend it all on n the dress, but I totally wasn't expecting that at all. She flies down at the end of the month and we're going shopping!
Yay Mom! Parents have their moments

==================================

This (sorry, mostly 72 seconds of self-indulgence)
Old 02-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #8042
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

That's just showing off! And also makes me happy to see, you've got some moves!
Old 02-03-2017, 12:11 PM   #8043
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow - I'm beyond impressed!

* and envious... I tried so hard to learn how to skate because it's such a cool, elegant sport - no success. I have the worst sense of balance ever.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:31 PM   #8044
Tad
mostly harmless

Believe me I'm not showing off anything impressive in the way of skating -- I'm pretty stiff and slow really. BUT I've always just loved skating, regardless of any particular talent -- as a pre-schooler apparently I'd stay at the rink, just skating in circles, all afternoon if my mom was patient enough to let me stay that long. I was just out during my lunch break for fifteen minutes today, but it was a gorgeous afternoon and I could have stayed out there for ages, even on that tiny patch of ice. The point was really that just toodling around on the ice makes me happy, not that I'm anything special on skates.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:31 PM   #8045
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ahh! I loved that! Totally expected you to do a jump or something when you first skated off, backwards.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:09 PM   #8046
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

So amazing. I so want to be able to do this. Looks like fun.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:08 PM   #8047
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

==============================[/SIZE]
I'm lucky, my mom is generally pretty great. Our relationship has been waaaaay better since I moved out
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:20 AM   #8048
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

* and envious... I tried so hard to learn how to skate because it's such a cool, elegant sport - no success. I have the worst sense of balance ever.
Tad = Thanks for restoring some of my faith in humanity. This was awesome!
Old 02-04-2017, 09:20 PM   #8049
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

It makes me happy to know that I'm not alone in the Worst Balance Ever category!
Old 02-05-2017, 10:05 AM   #8050
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

==================================

That's great!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm