Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #8051
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

This (sorry, mostly 72 seconds of self-indulgence)
this fuckin' guy. Starting off backwards, undoing your jacket mid-skating, doing those cool ass tops.

You're the fuckin' man.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:11 PM   #8052
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My love requested I bake cookies, he rarely asks for sweets. He then ate 5 in one sitting.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #8053
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just got a 850 g bar of chocolate in the most from my other half. =3 He has been buying me big gift boxes/bars of chocolate every week and apparently intends to keep doing so until I go visit him in May. I am going to be drowning in chocolate by that point but I appreciate the gesture.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #8054
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He is trying to fatten you up, skinny! (Its like those stories where you'll end up needing a seatbelt extender =p)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:00 AM   #8055
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
He is trying to fatten you up, skinny! (Its like those stories where you'll end up needing a seatbelt extender =p)
Hah, I think that probably is the idea, I think he wants me to end up fatter than he is so I will stop teasing him so much.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:19 AM   #8056
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

That my new Acute Recurrent Frontal Sinusitis medication is actually starting to decrease my symptoms which has been bad for several weeks. May be able to go back to work tomorrow.

@loopytheone: If you have too many boxes of chocolates could you please forward some of those to me
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:00 PM   #8057
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

So the interview finally happened and I thought it went alright but not too special. I could tell I was stumbling over my words and talking in circles a bit...

... But it didn't matter because THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB!
Old 02-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #8058
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats, dude!
Old 02-10-2017, 02:30 PM   #8059
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Getting tomorrow off [Then getting to work 7 days in a row] :/

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #8060
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
So the interview finally happened and I thought it went alright but not too special. I could tell I was stumbling over my words and talking in circles a bit...

Congratulations!!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:13 AM   #8061
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finally saw some progress on my stone loading yesterday!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #8062
Kristal

That I only have to work until 2:00pm today - (the glass is half full) ??....

Old 02-13-2017, 02:08 AM   #8063
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Finally saw some progress on my stone loading yesterday!
Impressive as always.

In my ongoing effort to constantly learn and be a well rounded individual I've decided to take up sewing and start making shit.

I just made a bag so I can take to the grocery store. I've somewhat impressed myself.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:20 AM   #8064
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

I just made a bag so I can take to the grocery store. I've somewhat impressed myself.
I'm impressed, too: bags are not as easy as they look. After all, an Armani suit is basically a bag with sleeves and a couple of buttons, no?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 03:55 PM   #8065
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy the work day is over....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:04 PM   #8066
Kristal

SAME

Old 02-13-2017, 06:37 PM   #8067
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had an incredible busy weekend with many blessings! I am so blessed with fun and opportunities!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 11:18 AM   #8068
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We went to a concert last night and had a really nice time. Monday night is not an ideal time, but the opening act was someone we both really like and the headliners a band we like well enough, and both put on very good performances. AND our seats turned out to be the back row (it was in a smaller arena, with the upper rows and end sections blocked off by curtains to bring down to just around 3000 people), and the people beside me left just a couple of songs into the opening act for some reason, we could get up and dance without blocking anyone's view nor worrying about getting into a neighbour's airspace.

I'm pretty tired today, but still riding a gentle euphoria from the whole thing
Old 02-14-2017, 06:05 PM   #8069
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
We went to a concert last night and had a really nice time. Monday night is not an ideal time, but the opening act was someone we both really like and the headliners a band we like well enough, and both put on very good performances. AND our seats turned out to be the back row (it was in a smaller arena, with the upper rows and end sections blocked off by curtains to bring down to just around 3000 people), and the people beside me left just a couple of songs into the opening act for some reason, we could get up and dance without blocking anyone's view nor worrying about getting into a neighbour's airspace.

I'm pretty tired today, but still riding a gentle euphoria from the whole thing
That's awesome, I love going to concerts but don't know if I'll get a chance to see a big one this year. I think it's going to be a big wrestling event year for me again. Who did you see?

Speaking for wrestling, I'm happy because yesterday I got tickets to the Chikara King of Trios wrestling tournament that is being held over her this September. I've watched it for years and hoped it would come to the UK but never expected it to. I'm so happy I'll get to see their unique brand of lunacy in person while they're still around.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:20 PM   #8070
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

My car was in the shop today. Cost $150 less than the estimate.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:00 AM   #8071
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
That's awesome, I love going to concerts but don't know if I'll get a chance to see a big one this year. I think it's going to be a big wrestling event year for me again. Who did you see?

Speaking for wrestling, I'm happy because yesterday I got tickets to the Chikara King of Trios wrestling tournament that is being held over her this September. I've watched it for years and hoped it would come to the UK but never expected it to. I'm so happy I'll get to see their unique brand of lunacy in person while they're still around.
Great to finally get to see something you've wanted to go see for a long time

We saw Frank Turner (Englishman folk/post-punk) opening for The Arkells (Canadian alt-rock).
Old 02-15-2017, 10:35 AM   #8072
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My fav romance author is publishing TWO books this year in the next three months!! *smitten* the wait was worth it!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:42 PM   #8073
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
My fav romance author is publishing TWO books this year in the next three months!! *smitten* the wait was worth it!!
Who is your favorite author? I am always on the look out for a good read.

I always clear some time to read when a book is published by one of my favorite authors.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #8074
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today, while walking the dog, I dragged home a branch from the cut brush by the canal.

Then i carved my first spoon.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:04 PM   #8075
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Today, while walking the dog, I dragged home a branch from the cut brush by the canal.

Then i carved my first spoon.
That is just plain great!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm