Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2017, 02:19 PM   #8176
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

PoutineFest this weekend
Old 04-28-2017, 08:18 PM   #8177
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
PoutineFest this weekend

So Canadian! What's the word? Hoser?
Old 04-29-2017, 06:57 PM   #8178
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It has been a remarkably wonderful day today. Nothing big or special, but still a memorably good day. Superstitiously I'm worried about what hits next, but I feel like after today I'm emotionally ready for whatever happens next.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:45 AM   #8179
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It has been a remarkably wonderful day today. Nothing big or special, but still a memorably good day. Superstitiously I'm worried about what hits next, but I feel like after today I'm emotionally ready for whatever happens next.
Sometimes a simply good day is all you need to steel you for anything that comes next.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:45 AM   #8180
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
PoutineFest this weekend
Somehow I feel your belly was doing less of that bouncing once it was filled with the wonders of PoutineFest!
Old 05-01-2017, 09:35 AM   #8181
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Sometimes a simply good day is all you need to steel you for anything that comes next.
Plenty of poutine doesn't hurt either.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:30 AM   #8182
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Receiving some Piggy Fries tonight
2. Received word the company's having TWO summer picnics - one for everyone and one for our IT department
3. Bottling company dropped off three cases of diet soda for us this morning, no charge, as a thank you for five years of loyalty
Old 05-05-2017, 12:43 PM   #8183
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got my teef finally. It's good not looking like a gap toothed stump jumping hillbilly anymore!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:05 PM   #8184
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I recently relocated for work. It's been bittersweet. I'll be gone for about a year and then the plan is to move back. One of the stipulations I made in order to move was that they had to fly me back home at least once a month at my discretion.

So I flew back this weekend and everyone seemed really happy to see me. Especially one coworker. I ended up going out for karaoke with some friends and as the night progressed it went from playful/friendly touching to hand holding under the table.

I gave her a ride home and JUST to see what would happen I told her I was bummed that she'd been at her new place almost a year and I still hadn't seen it. Eureka, invite inside.

We were up for hours, feel free to fill in the rest with your own imagination.

It was...a good visit home.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:41 AM   #8185
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Post coital grats!

(Thats what my brain filled in)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:36 PM   #8186
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Post coital grats!

(Thats what my brain filled in)
"filled in"

LOL
Old 06-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #8187
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*snickers* growing up is so overrated
Old 06-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #8188
Tad
mostly harmless

A couple of interviews happening this week -- after a couple early in May it had been dry, so good to at least be talking to more companies.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:49 PM   #8189
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
A couple of interviews happening this week -- after a couple early in May it had been dry, so good to at least be talking to more companies.
Good luck!
Old 06-06-2017, 01:51 PM   #8190
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Good luck indeed!!!
Old 06-06-2017, 09:23 PM   #8191
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Show them that sweet Canadian magic.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #8192
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hell yeah Tad and Hozay! Coitus and jobs for the win!
Old 06-10-2017, 02:41 PM   #8193
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Smoking 2 pork butts and a brisket and day drinking. It just doesn't get any better.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:56 AM   #8194
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Smoking 2 pork butts and a brisket and day drinking. It just doesn't get any better.
How did it all turn out?
Old 06-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #8195
LeoGibson
Slangin'

It was my first smoke on a new pit and better than I expected. The brisket wasn't quite as moist as I like but still good. I need a couple more cooks to work the bugs out!
Old 06-12-2017, 08:42 PM   #8196
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
It was my first smoke on a new pit and better than I expected. The brisket wasn't quite as moist as I like but still good. I need a couple more cooks to work the bugs out!
That looks heavenly!
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #8197
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Leo that is some nice looking brisket.
Save me some burnt ends LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 08:28 AM   #8198
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
That looks heavenly!
Thank you. I was really pleased how it came out. In a few months and a lot more cooking it should season out nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Leo that is some nice looking brisket.
Save me some burnt ends LOL
Hahaha thanks. I would if I could but that's the first part that gets eaten!
Old 06-13-2017, 10:45 AM   #8199
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Found out that the company's having a third summer picnic, team building.

This one is being funded by a large client as a thank you for finding their previous insurer overcharged them $1million over the last 7 years: Charged them for employees who had left the company, had died, or didn't need the insurance.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #8200
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wintertime luxuries... My electric hot water bottle is making me pretty happy. Decided to give it a go since we're currently under water restrictions in the Western Cape. Sure, it warrants a bit of caution. But gawwwd it stays so nice and warm for so much longer, and it's great for relieving achy back muscles.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm