Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-08-2017, 11:36 AM   #8276
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kind of a long story, but I'm so proud of my little lodger guinea pig!

I work on a farm at weekends and one of the guinea pigs, Boris, has gotten super crazy thin. When I saw him on saturday he was crazy thin and just laying still, all glassy eyed. I thought he wasn't going to make it, even though I took him home that afternoon.

Four days later and he has gained 100 grams (!) and is running about and standing on his back legs and generally being a happy little pig! Still nervous but getting better around people and he actually ate outside of his cage for the first time tonight!

Come on Boris!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #8277
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Go Boris! and I'm holding back so many other comments ...
Old 11-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #8278
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good for Boris!
Loopy, you have healing powers!

What exactly did you do? And what was his problem - just too many people & pigs around freaking him out???
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #8279
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Go Boris! and I'm holding back so many other comments ...
My boss at work does call me feeder because apparently I like feeding animals as much as people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Good for Boris!
Loopy, you have healing powers!

What exactly did you do? And what was his problem - just too many people & pigs around freaking him out???
Apparently I do! I actually managed to save my own pig, Missy, earlier this year. The vets told me she would have to be put to sleep but now she's healthier than she has ever been.

I fed him a lot! I've been giving him a quiet, dark place to stay, biscuits he actually likes to eat, a pinch of rolled oats twice a day, a mix of fresh vegetables and a little alfalfa hay. He's been at the farm his whole life - he's about 3 now - and was always fine until the last couple of months. He's super super nervous around people right now, so I think somebody must have done something to really freak him out at the farm.

He's supposed to go back to the farm when he's better but I get the feeling my mum might adopt him because she adores him!
Old 11-08-2017, 12:21 PM   #8280
loopytheone
Administrator

It's not the best picture, but here is a pic of Boris! He has long black and ginger hair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boris.jpg (48.3 KB, 211 views)
Old 11-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #8281
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in
Default This made me happy today

https://hornetapp.com/stories/arrest...thony-manieri/

NSFW. - Stole it off the internet
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:27 AM   #8282
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Oh wow, I love it! The photographer really catches the movement and life in the models and it is always wonderful to see some body positivity for guys.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #8283
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh wow, I love it! The photographer really catches the movement and life in the models and it is always wonderful to see some body positivity for guys.
I want to offer my services as a photographer’s assistant (is that creepy?)
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:21 AM   #8284
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is really cool. And he's coming to my city! (although I doubt I make the time nor get bold enough to even apply)
Old 11-28-2017, 07:28 AM   #8285
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this board

The FedEx guy was wearing a Santa hat while delivering packages today Love this time of year!
Old 11-29-2017, 08:44 AM   #8286
Tad
mostly harmless

Our Office Manager put up Christmas decorations. I hadn't realized just how drab our colour scheme is until those splashes of red showed up everywhere -- really helps the place!

(and why do office designers love beige and grey so much?)
Old 11-29-2017, 10:12 AM   #8287
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Our Office Manager put up Christmas decorations. I hadn't realized just how drab our colour scheme is until those splashes of red showed up everywhere -- really helps the place!

(and why do office designers love beige and grey so much?)
Office designers love beige and grey so much for the same reason house builders and real estate agents do - it's a neutral that's not offensive to anyone. It also requires less work to coordinate than using real colours.

You can blend greens and yellows, or even blues and reds, into a harmonious scheme IF you have good colour sense, and the ability to match shades and tints. But few people are that good, and interior designers rarely have the BFA level skills to do such blends harmoniously.

So enjoy the red accents - and remember that you can decorate your office with splashes and punches of colour for other holidays too.

(He says, sitting in his college office which has one blue wall, one biscuit wall, two grey walls, black bookshelves, rosewood desks and blue or black chairs, and a grey occasional table, all of which works - somebody understood colour design!)
Old 12-26-2017, 09:25 AM   #8288
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
(He says, sitting in his college office which has one blue wall, one biscuit wall, two grey walls, black bookshelves, rosewood desks and blue or black chairs, and a grey occasional table, all of which works - somebody understood colour design!)
That does sound very smart-looking

-------------

As a late Christmas present, MrSensible bought me some really amazing lingerie pieces from this South African website that he also linked me to. They have so many awesome products that can be such a hassle to find in this country -- including corsets! Squeeeee! I am going to buy ALL THE CORSETS (gradually over a torturously long period of time, of course).
Old 01-08-2018, 03:41 AM   #8289
loopytheone
Administrator

I had such a fun time yesterday! I went to the pub for dinner with my mum, sister and her boyfriend and watched a great football match on the tv (we won too!). Came home in time to watch Dancing on Ice, my favourite tv program that has been brought back this year (I'm a huge Torvill and Dean fangirl!) and get guinea pig cuddles! Boris went speed dating on Saturday and tried out all the young boys at the farm to see which one he likes best. He picked a little texel called Mousse who is super sweet! And Boris doesn't hate me anymore either, he actually ate when I cuddled him!
Old 01-08-2018, 04:43 AM   #8290
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
(I'm a huge Torvill and Dean fangirl!)

Same here! Their Bolero is still the best! And I deeply regret that less and less figure skating is being shown on TV - at least on the continental channels.

Also - you wrote: "we won" - which team do you root for???
Old 01-08-2018, 08:28 AM   #8291
Tad
mostly harmless

Less figure skating on the main broadcasters here too. May gat a lot more with a deep package of cable sports channels, but not having such a package I don't know.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:18 AM   #8292
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Same here! Their Bolero is still the best! And I deeply regret that less and less figure skating is being shown on TV - at least on the continental channels.

Also - you wrote: "we won" - which team do you root for???
I know, I don't know if you get to watch the Dancing on Ice program at all but they have danced modern re-makings of the Bolero themselves towards the end of every series and even at their age they out-perform any of the professional skaters.

Figure skating is basically never shown over here aside from when the winter olympics is on. I always watch it then but there's very little coverage aside from that. It's mostly uploads on youtube that I browse nowdays!

I support Nottingham Forest. (might be a hint in that why I love Torvill and Dean so much!) I used to have a season ticket when I was younger and prices were cheaper.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:29 AM   #8293
agouderia
Library Girl

Ah... so you're with the brave woodsmen that gunned down Arsenal in the FA cup! Congrats! Even though I'm not in any involved in English football, I'm always with the underdogs against the big money teams.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:06 AM   #8294
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Ah... so you're with the brave woodsmen that gunned down Arsenal in the FA cup! Congrats! Even though I'm not in any involved in English football, I'm always with the underdogs against the big money teams.
Haha, yes, indeed! Not going to lie, me and my mum went out to the pub expecting to see our team get utterly thrashed (I think we predicted 3-0 to Arsenal). But that's what being a fan is all about, supporting your team even when you expect to lose! Makes moments like this all the sweeter.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:52 AM   #8295
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

A bonus check was given to me, not sent to direct deposit. *Ric Flair Wooooooo* I can spend it on myself!
Old 01-10-2018, 01:58 PM   #8296
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ibuprofen and junk food and no more pain omg holy shit it's amazing

(It was thoracic, not period. Mwhahaha.)
Old 01-10-2018, 08:56 PM   #8297
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not gonna lie, I just demolished a stack of jalapeno pulled pork with guacamole and fried onion ring sammies. I am a happy, happy person right now. haha!
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:15 PM   #8298
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I passed statistics, and have my first full day of work in the office starting Friday (doing offsite orientation).
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:07 AM   #8299
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I passed statistics, and have my first full day of work in the office starting Friday (doing offsite orientation).
Yay, congrats!
Old 01-18-2018, 06:48 AM   #8300
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Congrats! Great job!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm