Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #76
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

EEEEEEeeeeee that's awesome Melian! Definitely interested in pics Also, major congrats on your defense... that sounds about as smooth as it could possibly go!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #77
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So exciting!

Congrats lady!
Hee hee. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I got curious. What are you wearing for your "traditional" wedding Melian? Would love to see pics!
Well, for the actual wedding, I assume he will be wearing an old Skinny Puppy t-shirt, which he never takes off, and some combat pants. I'll be coming directly from work, and I'll probably be wearing a polo shirt with a dead bird logo on it and some baggy raver pants. My hair will be dirty and I will reek of chemicals. Our witnesses will be a perma-stoned roadie friend and the host of a popular industrial podcast CLASS.

For the party, I have no idea what I'll wear, but it might involve a gas mask and will likely involve a UV reactive PVC dress and my boots with the neptuno spring soles. Check my myspace for updates in a week or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
EEEEEEeeeeee that's awesome Melian! Definitely interested in pics Also, major congrats on your defense... that sounds about as smooth as it could possibly go!
Smooth as shit from a duck's ass

The department head actually admitted that he couldn't think of any questions to ask.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #78
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

I AM, in fact, ecstatic now. The defense went flawlessly - no screw-ups in the presentation, answered all the panel's questions, and now I have officially entered the last phase of my PhD.

AND...

I'm getting married on Monday. Hehehe....we randomly went to city hall yesterday, got our licence and will see the justice of the peace in a few days. Next weekend, we're inviting about 30 friends over to abuse various substances and then we're going to a hardstyle rave. So you know, a traditional sort of affair
Congratulations!!! So happy for you
Old 06-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #79
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Well, for the actual wedding, I assume he will be wearing an old Skinny Puppy t-shirt, which he never takes off, and some combat pants. I'll be coming directly from work, and I'll probably be wearing a polo shirt with a dead bird logo on it and some baggy raver pants. My hair will be dirty and I will reek of chemicals. Our witnesses will be a perma-stoned roadie friend and the host of a popular industrial podcast CLASS.

For the party, I have no idea what I'll wear, but it might involve a gas mask and will likely involve a UV reactive PVC dress and my boots with the neptuno spring soles. Check my myspace for updates in a week or so.

You're the shit!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #80
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hee hee. Thanks!!

Smooth as shit from a duck's ass

The department head actually admitted that he couldn't think of any questions to ask.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!: On both things.

But does this mean I can no longer make sleazy comments to you publicly? (I mean the fact that you're getting married. I always assume it is OK to make sleazy comments to PhD candidates.)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #81
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Why thank you, dear Ed

I AM, in fact, ecstatic now. The defense went flawlessly - no screw-ups in the presentation, answered all the panel's questions, and now I have officially entered the last phase of my PhD.

AND...

I'm getting married on Monday. Hehehe....we randomly went to city hall yesterday, got our licence and will see the justice of the peace in a few days. Next weekend, we're inviting about 30 friends over to abuse various substances and then we're going to a hardstyle rave. So you know, a traditional sort of affair
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I just eee'd all by myself in my room, haha.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #82
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You're the shit!
Hehe...it's the SP shirt that's really doing it for you, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
But does this mean I can no longer make sleazy comments to you publicly? (I mean the fact that you're getting married. I always assume it is OK to make sleazy comments to PhD candidates.)
The sleazier the better. We have shared a hotel room, after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I just eee'd all by myself in my room, haha.
Hope it didn't stain
Old 06-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #83
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

H.R 1207 finally reached 222 co-sponsors yesterday. This makes me very happy. Can now move on to S.604.

Last edited by Geodetic_Effect; 06-12-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: misspelling
Geodetic_Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #84
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its a beautiful day and I just got back from the driving range to knock some of the rust off my golf swing
Old 06-13-2009, 04:07 AM   #85
Skinny_FFA

Skinny_FFA can now change their title

I am happy...

...couse I had a first date with a SSBHM and it was amazing! He is not only cute but also clever and funny on top and we had an interesting, inspiring conversation, not at all the shallow first date kind but really profound.

And he looked all so yummy I could have climbed up on him and start to unwrap him instantly... but wait! It was only first date so I have to be patient for a while

And he seemed to like it as well as I did couse he asked me out for tonight
There is a culinary market like middle-age-market but only with food I couldn´t come up with a better idea for a second date even if I tried hard
Skinny_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #86
The Cookie Faerie

The Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThe Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm not as crazy as usual and I'm alive still! I'm just downright happy today. Not to mention I just bought The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers - The Complete Recordings. Life is good.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #87
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Agree!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I'm happy to be out of the hospital.
My worst day at home beats my best day at
Hell's Hospital (Nashville VA) by at least 1000
to 1!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #88
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My morning glories just started this year's blooming today. I wasn't sure if they were on strike or what... they are usually out and gone before any of the roses, but it's just the opposite. Still, though, happy
Old 06-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #89
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went to the springs with my family and friends for my new sister in law's birthday

toward the end, i decided to get brave and jump off a platform into the water...

well my twin brothers (younger than me, but twins) were up there..and i guess that they heard some guy being a dick and making fun of me, and they stood up for me. That made me cry because we've never been that close and they've made fun of me being fat themselves. So, for them to do that really meant a lot to me. Granted...we all almost got arrested, them for that and me for telling a chick id beat her ass if she didnt stfu. lol

but it was a good day over all...my brothers standing up for me meant more than i think they'll ever know!

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #90
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy

I'm happy 'cause it's Saturday and I don't have to work AND I'm not on call.

I'm happy that I just downloaded a veritable shit-ton of new (to me) jazz music.

I'm happy that I just got paid yesterday, which included all my time-and-a-half pay for working Memorial Day on it (however it is all spent already, but I won't mention that 'cause that's not really happy).

But I'm happiest because I don't have kidney stones anymore!!!
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #91
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy today because I'm still full of pancakes from the local Ihop where my daughter and I ate until we were stuffed, and she got sleepy (I drink entirely too much coffee to get sleepy from food.)
Old 06-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #92
RentonBob
I always get back up...

I had a great time out on the golf course today with my brother and another buddy. Thought I would play a lot worse because it had been such a long time but, I played better than I thought I would
Old 06-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #93
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I'm happy today because I'm still full of pancakes from the local Ihop where my daughter and I ate until we were stuffed, and she got sleepy (I drink entirely too much coffee to get sleepy from food.)

I LOVE pancakes! I go through phases where they're all I eat.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #94
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are there IHOP restaurants in Vancouver, or do you prefer to enjoy them at home?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #95
Surlysomething

Quote:
Are there IHOP restaurants in Vancouver, or do you prefer to enjoy them at home?
Yes, there are IHOP's but I make them at home for the most part. Delicious, fast and delicious again.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #96
Captain Save
never had a 40

Now I'm getting hungry! Steaming hot pancakes, swimming in syrup and butter...I'd better calm myself down, for now...
Old 06-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #97
Surlysomething

Quote:
Now I'm getting hungry! Steaming hot pancakes, swimming in syrup and butter...I'd better calm myself down, for now...
Me too! I have all the fixings here...
Old 06-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #98
Captain Save
never had a 40

Suddenly I know how the moth feels when he sees fire...
Old 06-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #99
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm....I'm happy I'm off work and got an interview for a better job tomorrow...better pay

oh and of course its summer...

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #100
Surlysomething

Quote:
Suddenly I know how the moth feels when he sees fire...

The first step is to admit you have a problem...

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm