Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-15-2009, 08:39 AM   #101
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those delicious, steaming hot pancakes were never a problem.

What else could it be? Hmmm...

I wish it were on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't seem to say it. This definitely bears further contemplation.

Last edited by Captain Save; 06-15-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #102
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My new hot pink, very form fitted v-neck t.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #103
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy I got my tongue pierced ^_^

... I had to do it to cheer myself up after the bank messed me around since friday!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #104
The Cookie Faerie

The Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThe Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I finished an another amazing book by Brandon Sanderson and I'm rereading it again because it is absolutely amazing! I'm simply in heaven!
Old 06-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #105
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
My new hot pink, very form fitted v-neck t.

Will good fortune smile upon me in the form of a pic?

Or will my imagination have to fill in the blank?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:40 AM   #106
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is going to sound weird (especially since I'm not even on the market) but... SOMEONE NORMAL ASKED ME OUT TODAY. I am honestly not a judgemental, picky person - my definition of 'normal' is very broad! I have been known to date all over the board and to give all sorts of people a fair chance... but I swear to God, I am a MAGNET for those rare, absolutely fucking ridiculous suitors that make me want to run away screaming (sleazy slimeballs using GROSS pickup lines, mall 'lurkers', men that clearly haven't bathed in ages ...even a guy who claimed that demons talked to him in his basement!)
It feels really nice to be hit on by someone noooooormal every once in awhile - even if I have to politely refuse!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:17 AM   #107
piratechick

piratechick has said some nice things

i'm happy about my cousins and uncle coming up from virginia this weekend. i haven't seen one cousin in nearly 5yrs.
piratechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:32 AM   #108
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
This is going to sound weird (especially since I'm not even on the market) but... SOMEONE NORMAL ASKED ME OUT TODAY. I am honestly not a judgemental, picky person - my definition of 'normal' is very broad! I have been known to date all over the board and to give all sorts of people a fair chance... but I swear to God, I am a MAGNET for those rare, absolutely fucking ridiculous suitors that make me want to run away screaming (sleazy slimeballs using GROSS pickup lines, mall 'lurkers', men that clearly haven't bathed in ages ...even a guy who claimed that demons talked to him in his basement!)
It feels really nice to be hit on by someone noooooormal every once in awhile - even if I have to politely refuse!

Yay! (even if you're refusing) I'm a loser-magnet too so I totally relate to this.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #109
berlin-girl

berlin-girl has said some nice things

haha, i´m very happy that my boyfriend survived his first attempt in cooking!
as you know: most accidents happen at home... and my loving collegues did everything to paint out all possible hazzards in brightest colours.
the meal tasted horrible, he said, and he doesn´t want to repeat the experiment... but i guess together we could work on this. such a big man should not depend on frozen lasagna !
Old 06-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #110
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

- I'm happy that it is beginning to really feel like summer.

- I'm happy that a simple spray of soap and water seems to be driving the hordes of aphids off of our rose bushes.

- I'm happy that I'm finally moving over to a new project at work, where there is new things to learn and do, and not such a smell of doom
Old 06-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #111
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm happy that I think i walked right into the right place at the right time....I lost my job on Monday, and I think I found the perfect fit already....waiting to hear back from the owner, when he has time tonite to really talk $$$s.

It's back in my own industry that I did for over 20+ years, and I liked the owner on the phone a lot...although I don't know him....and I am not ready to go back to work YET LOLOL..I want some time off!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:35 AM   #112
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

HD Angel...stinks that you lost your job, but am very happy you might have found another one so quickly. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Am happy today because I have a new phone, so I have been goofing around with it and taking pictures on my lunch break.

Am also happy that I will be hanging out tonite with one of my boys (as in male friends) and we're going to go see some bagpipe music. I have another friend who is a bagpiper professionally and I've been trying to get everybody to hang out together. This will be the first time we're all in the same place at the same time. Pretty excited.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #113
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know a thing about BAGPIPING..honestly...but every year I go to Akron, Ohio; as I did last weekend and there is a service commemorating one of the founders of AA. After a 2000 bike police led procession to the graveyard, that I ride in, the service always starts and ends with a bagpipe rendition of
AMAZING GRACE....it sends goose bumps to everyone there...as it does, while I type this..thinking of the gratitude so many 100's of 1000's do like I do...for a new way of life

o ya..it's a really BEAUTIFUL but UNUSUAL sound...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #114
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Woo Hoo!

Mark, a very well respected authority in VLF Natural Radio,
received a box demo of my receiver board today and was
very pleased with his initial test results.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #115
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm very happy that I decided to visit my stepsister in Jersey soon

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:07 PM   #116
shygirl

shygirl has said some nice things

1. I got paid today for a freelance job.
2. It was gorgeous outside.
3. Dad cooked spaghetti for supper, and it was AMAZING.
4. I finally got around to cleaning up my bedroom and can move around more freely without tripping over stuff.

Today was just a nice day.
shygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 PM   #117
Surlysomething

A perfect almost summer night to drive the freeway a bit fast.

And that I got to see my Dad and he's doing well.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:10 AM   #118
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Jury duty tomarrow.... so excited.... woohoo....

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #119
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Today I am happy about:

1. So, I saw the "Bagpipe Busker" last night. He's from Scotland, he's traveling the U.S. for 6 weeks from NY to CA and he's staying with any Scottish Americans who wish to help him out. Any money he makes piping will go to charity. If you get the chance to see him live, go! It's for a good cause.

2. When I was at the show, I sat in a booth with two of my BHM friends and watched the crowd enjoying the music. Lots of BHMs in kilts. Yay

3. One of my friends (another BHM) is in a metal band that is on tour right now...a 6 week tour across the US. I laugh every time he updates photos from the road cuz he and his band mates are so damn goofy. Hopefully will see them next month when they come to Virginia.

4. I re-connected with one of my friends yesterday...I saw his wife and little girl on 6/5, but hadn't talked to him yet. I missed his sick sense of humor, LOL. He and his wife are originally from Massachusetts and I can only describe him as "wicked".

5. It's not blistering hot today in RVA.

Hope everybody is having a great day!
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #120
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For now, I am happy that it hasn't begun yet.....

Here's what I mean:

I live ridiculously close to MuchMusic, Canada's music television station. This weekend they are having the MM Video Awards, which is absolute hell every year. The streets are filled with screaming teenage ho-bags, mini-thugs wearing shirts that might as well say "welfare" in old english, losers who would do *anything* to get an autograph from any member of the Twilight cast, and the music is way too loud. Now, I wouldn't complain if they actually had GOOD new bands featured, but it's pure shit every year.

Performing this year:
Rhianna
Jonas brothers
Lady GaGa
Girlicious
Drake
Kelly Clarkson
Nickelback
Billy Talent

And more trendy, watered-down pop crap that sounds like a horse having diarrhea....

I should print a fake Performer card, get some friends to scream that I'm the new Twilight vampire, and see how many teenagers will give me a rimjob in the middle of the street :S
Old 06-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #121
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't mind Billy Talent

But there is a band called "Girlicious" for real? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Good luck surviving the screaming hordes.....do you read the Something Positive web comic? I'm suddenly reminded of the cat girls.... (the story arc starts here: http://somethingpositive.net/sp11152008.shtml )
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #122
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I am SO GLAD I wasn't the only one who thought of Davan v. Catgirls just then, haha!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #123
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahaha...you know, I could handle those catgirls. They are nowhere NEAR as annoying as MM viewers!

(And yes....Girlicious is a band. I think they were even spawned from a reality tv show, but am not 100% on that. That makes them extra cool ).
Old 06-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #124
Tad
mostly harmless

I was off-topic in my last post, so to make up for it....

I’m happy it is not just me.

That is, I’m coaching my son’s soccer team at a local community centre, and on the team are three boys who I haven’t been able to get to listen really at all….has made doing drills hard, setting game strategy next to impossible, and they really don’t play within the spirit of the game either. I was thinking I was a total failure as a coach. Then after last night’s game I was talking to the ref and another coach, and the same kids have been causing the same problems for at least the last two years. May have something to do with the fact that their parents never come out to watch the games? Anyway, I’m still frustrated that I didn’t come up with a way to get them to behave better, but I’m glad to know that it apparently was not some simple thing.

Anyway, only one game left, and the ring leader won’t be there so the other two should be easier to handle. I wonder if there is any chance they’ll actually pass the ball to the girl who is by far the most skilled player on the team? If they’ll do that at least once I’ll count it as a small victory.

ETA: I'd be willing to put Melian up against the cat-girls--they'd be terrified! Make sure to post on Monday so that we'll know you made it
Old 06-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #125
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Blessed Insulin Reaction

My last several blood sugars were high and I was terrified
that I could have been reinfecting. Reinfection, of course,
would send me back to Hell's Hospital. I was blessed with
a reading of 60 at lunch today, praise God!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm