Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-20-2009, 01:07 PM   #126
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
My last several blood sugars were high and I was terrified
that I could have been reinfecting. Reinfection, of course,
would send me back to Hell's Hospital. I was blessed with
a reading of 60 at lunch today, praise God!
So very happy to read this Edgar

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #127
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks Greenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
So very happy to read this Edgar
Thanks GEF, the sugars did creep up today, but it looks
like they'll be OK, overall. The wound is healed to such
degree that reinfection is not very likely. The AWESOME
news is that Jennifer, the home health nurse, thinks the
Wound VAC can be removed in about 2 weeks, YEEEE-
HAAAAW!!!, restored mobility to a good degree!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #128
berlin-girl

berlin-girl has said some nice things
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thanks GEF, the sugars did creep up today, but it looks
like they'll be OK, overall. The wound is healed to such
degree that reinfection is not very likely. The AWESOME
news is that Jennifer, the home health nurse, thinks the
Wound VAC can be removed in about 2 weeks, YEEEE-
HAAAAW!!!, restored mobility to a good degree!
heya there!
dont even know you -- but wow, that sounds like good news. best luck with it!!!

im happy that the rain has stopped. i even can see BLUE SKY through my bedroom window. though this might not even mean that ill go out & play today... but just having the opportunity makes me happy
Old 06-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #129
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

The girl, Yup...

I keep resiting buying her more stuff, but it is hard (I'm a Presnts sort of guy...). She really wants an iTouch 32Gig...and her old iPod was crapping out on us in the car, no tunes... Perhaps it is a sign?

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #130
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Seeing a cousin of mine today.

A couple months ago I saw him on his death bed in the ICU. Today he was eating ice cream and pie and chasing the dog around the yard.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #131
hossbabyjr
big inked teddy bear

hossbabyjr can now change their title

being alive and able to appreciate every single day

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Frank Herbert's 'DUNE'
hossbabyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #132
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Seeing a cousin of mine today.

A couple months ago I saw him on his death bed in the ICU. Today he was eating ice cream and pie and chasing the dog around the yard.
Wow! It's awesome to hear that!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #133
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I made a couple blueberry cheesecakes for father's day (one for my dad and one for my boyfriend's dad) and they turned out really tasty! I love to bake but I usually do pies, cookies and cinnamon buns... I've never made cheesecake before so I was really afraid of botching it!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #134
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I made a couple blueberry cheesecakes for father's day (one for my dad and one for my boyfriend's dad) and they turned out really tasty! I love to bake but I usually do pies, cookies and cinnamon buns... I've never made cheesecake before so I was really afraid of botching it!
Oh, can I adopt you before next father's day?

Blueberry cheesecake is probably the yummiest thing in the entire history of the universe (at least from my POV)....
Old 06-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #135
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Oh, can I adopt you before next father's day?

Blueberry cheesecake is probably the yummiest thing in the entire history of the universe (at least from my POV)....
Oh I totally agree with you! I had the most amazing blueberry cheesecake a couple years ago on my birthday (previously I'd only ever had cherry) and ever since then I've been obsessed with it!
I'll be sure to send one your way next year
Old 06-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #136
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Good News!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin-girl View Post
heya there!
dont even know you -- but wow, that sounds like good news. best luck with it!!!

im happy that the rain has stopped. i even can see BLUE SKY through my bedroom window. though this might not even mean that ill go out & play today... but just having the opportunity makes me happy
Woo-Hoo!!!, blue sky in Germany is great news!

More good news about my leg wound. My wound
is healing so well and is so near being completely
healed that the home health nurse has put a hold
order on that Wound VAC! I didn't have to wear
it yesterday and don't have to wear it today!!!
Woo-Hoo!!!

Old 06-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #137
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I saw somebody throw out a christmas tree today.. a real one not fake, it made my day
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:51 AM   #138
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had my frist day back at my old job FULL TIME...and got a new desk, new boss and was SO WELCOMED BACk, and it felt so good to be there.

I have a new very challenging job, and everyone seems to think my boss is rather diffiuclt, I really like her.

Everyone was confiding their deep secrets to me, which was suprising, but nice after my old COLD OFFICE....wow

rode to work on the bike, had a great workout, and slept good....life is good
Old 06-26-2009, 04:04 AM   #139
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy about the amazing people in my life, and they know who they are.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #140
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy I am only kinda hungover from last night

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #141
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I had my frist day back at my old job FULL TIME...and got a new desk, new boss and was SO WELCOMED BACk, and it felt so good to be there.

I have a new very challenging job, and everyone seems to think my boss is rather diffiuclt, I really like her.

Everyone was confiding their deep secrets to me, which was suprising, but nice after my old COLD OFFICE....wow

rode to work on the bike, had a great workout, and slept good....life is good
Thats great to hear HD! I know that you were really worried about the job thing. Im glad you're back to one!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:00 PM   #142
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Woo-Hoo!!!, Left Leg!

Woo-hoo that left leg of mine is so well that nurse
Jennifer had to write a "stop dressings" order on
that leg's wound today! The right leg was far
worse, but that rascal's jealous and is healing fast
to catch up! Praise to God and all the loving people
who've been with me through this!!!

Old 06-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #143
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my bhm dude is coming up to see me tonight

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #144
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am happy that I got to go out and have a good time with some my friend and met a new one in the process..She brought her friend along and we hit it off.. was a great girls night out! Drinks, Food and Guy talk..always fun!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #145
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
I'm happy I am only kinda hungover from last night
Kinda hungover? Yeah I think I might be nursing a kinda hangover too..LOL.. But I am still happy!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #146
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am happy I am packed up and ready to hit the road tomorrow an riding to chicago first then wisconnsin, camping all weekend with crazy bikers...

Happy that a guy I met here on DIMS 2 yrs ago and spent 2 weeks traveling with in Europe is moving here, and going to help fix up my basement and rent it from me

I am happy that work went good for the last week and I got an ok to do 4-10s next week, as I am taking off again and hitting the ALLGOODFESTIVAL.com

good times
Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #147
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am happy because my step sister called me today to let me know that she was able to rent a beach condo for us this holiday weekend in Ocean City, NJ.
I have never stayed in an ocean front condo- and we are going to have a GREAT time all of us together

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #148
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I'll be happy when I'm not the only grownup in the house most days... if that ever happens...

(goes off to handle his nephew, who wants to have everey single computer in the house all to himself and not share with anybody that owns them... at least until his parents get back sometime this evening after being gone since 6 AM...)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #149
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Im happy because I got a kitten today
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #150
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that a tooth that was going to have a crown put on it that just broke will be fixed tomorrow because my dentist called me right back even though it was after hours... Thank goodness

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm