Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #151
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This Ol' Dog

Thanks to God and great people, this ol' dog
is healing fast and getting better every day!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:38 AM   #152
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

SLEEP!! OMG...It is an amazing thing to get some!!!!
I rode my bike from la crosse, Wi--->straight through to Balto,MD (1000 miles)
took about 21 hours and got only 3 hours of sleep to get to work Monday by 8am.......

i would find myself literally lost and staring into the computer monitor....got 2 good nites sleep and finally feel myself again

picked up an old friend at the airport last nite, who is here from the UK to live with me for a while, help out with rent and fixing my basement up for rental

Heading to WV Friday for the ALLGOODFESTIVAL !!! wooohooo camping with 2 of my favorite married men in an RV, so life is gooooooood

my kitty is happy i am home and purring up a storm!!!

Came home with an eye infection that is clearing up now...so my health is good and I am grateful grateful grateful
Old 07-08-2009, 03:47 AM   #153
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i just like my avatar.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #154
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to say: I like her avatar, too.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #155
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

My adopted son Kevin shown here with me got word he got funding to go to school to be a teacher in the fall! He is so excited as I am for him, building a future for his family and going to touch so many lives as he will be an awesome teacher!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kev&I.jpg (77.9 KB, 137 views)
Old 07-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #156
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This

Literally.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:19 AM   #157
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This just made my day!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #158
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
This just made my day!

I'm glad! It cracked me up a lot.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #159
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That is an incredibly literal video.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #160
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love the song, literal version was hilariously amazing.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #161
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

I just got a job
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #162
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am officially on Maternity Leave! Yay!!!! Let's hope this sweet sweet baby pops out on the 14th, as originally planned I can't wait to be a mommy

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #163
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Blessed Sleep!

The blower motor in my 5 year old BiPAP machine started to whine, moan, and drag at 6:00pm yesterday. Inability to get a new machine last night and fear of a fatal sleep apnea episode kept me awake all of last night. The VA agreed to provide me a new machine. Mom got my nephew and his wife to run the old machine to the VA and get the new one. The new machine is a huge blessing! It does not produce massive quantities of waste air and accompanying noise like the old machine! It is almost silent. It even put me at 96 & 97% oxygen saturation after a 4 hour nap today!!! Woo-Hooooo!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #164
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

The sun is finally shining and I have a luau to go to this weekend. I'm making a few good recipes and I'm excited about it because I LOVE cooking for friends!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #165
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While enjoying lunch on a gorgeous patio with some labmates today, a little sparrow landed on my foot. I gave him some of my yam tempura and he went om nom nom. It was the cutest thing ever.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #166
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
While enjoying lunch on a gorgeous patio with some labmates today, a little sparrow landed on my foot. I gave him some of my yam tempura and he went om nom nom. It was the cutest thing ever.
Amazing. I love moments like that.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #167
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Totally cute! Also... yam tempura rules.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:23 AM   #168
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm happy that my Mom pulled through her stem cell transplant and is out of hospital, although she is far from being on top, i'm so glad she pulled through!

Also happy that it's official that Dan and myself are GETTING MARRIED ON OCTOBER 3rd 2009, 3pm! *grins from ear to ear*
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #169
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Starting Vacation for the next 7 days!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:52 AM   #170
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Great news for your Mom and you, congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I'm happy that my Mom pulled through her stem cell transplant and is out of hospital, although she is far from being on top, i'm so glad she pulled through!

Also happy that it's official that Dan and myself are GETTING MARRIED ON OCTOBER 3rd 2009, 3pm! *grins from ear to ear*
Old 07-10-2009, 04:58 AM   #171
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

My Boss is going on vacation out of the country on Monday!!!

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Starting Vacation for the next 7 days!!!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:01 AM   #172
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Great news about your Mom and great to hear that there will be a Mrs. KinkyKitten

William

Quote:

William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:11 AM   #173
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Amazing. I love moments like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Totally cute! Also... yam tempura rules.
The little moments in life are everything (yam tempura is an added benefit).

Quote:
I'm happy that my Mom pulled through her stem cell transplant
Good to hear. I hope the cells differentiate properly
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #174
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am happy that I just sent an email to a compant my friend told me about and the guy emailed right back and I have an interview this afternoon!!! SO HAPPY!!! I hope I get the job!
Old 07-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #175
scorpioinco
What's meant to be, will

scorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Grats on both accounts kitten!

I'm happy that I'm finally feeling better after two back to back colds that whooped my butt for 3 and a half weeks. Just started feeling better and wham number two decided to settle in and work me over. If cold's were a person I'd punch them square in the face!
scorpioinco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm