Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #176
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I'm happy that my Mom pulled through her stem cell transplant and is out of hospital, although she is far from being on top, i'm so glad she pulled through!

Also happy that it's official that Dan and myself are GETTING MARRIED ON OCTOBER 3rd 2009, 3pm! *grins from ear to ear*
Glad to hear about your Mom- and that your life is coming up roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Starting Vacation for the next 7 days!!!
Where are you going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
I am happy that I just sent an email to a compant my friend told me about and the guy emailed right back and I have an interview this afternoon!!! SO HAPPY!!! I hope I get the job!
OoOoOoO Good Luck! Please let us know what happens

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #177
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
OoOoOoO Good Luck! Please let us know what happens
I will..I am hoping.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #178
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy that i restrained my inner chicken and talked with my new VP.

(Knocks on wood)

Last edited by chicken legs; 07-13-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: i asked for a bathroom makeover..cross your fingers
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:42 AM   #179
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm happy and excited about going camping later in the Norwegian wilderness with Dan.. we are going to sleep under the stars
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #180
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am happy that I was able to get my cell phone turned back on! YAY!!! Thank the heavens for the unemployment extension..Now I hope I am able to find a job here soon! Crossing fingers!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #181
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I recieved an order of clothing in the mail and EVERYTHING FITS. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to send something back!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #182
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I recieved an order of clothing in the mail and EVERYTHING FITS. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to send something back!

I so totally understand..not a big shopper, much more an online kinda girl that knows what she wants and can find it easier OUT THERE...
Old 07-17-2009, 05:50 AM   #183
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First of all, I'm pleased that it's Friday.

Secondly, I have decided on the concept for my next tattoo and am currently drawing it up. It involves chocobos
Old 07-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #184
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
First of all, I'm pleased that it's Friday.

Secondly, I have decided on the concept for my next tattoo and am currently drawing it up. It involves chocobos
Chocobos!.... CHOCOBOS!

That is awesome hehe <3
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #185
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I'm happy and excited about going camping later in the Norwegian wilderness with Dan.. we are going to sleep under the stars
I am ungodly jealous. Norway is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Have a wonderful time.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #186
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Chocobos!.... CHOCOBOS!

That is awesome hehe <3
I'll make sure to let you see it when it's done
Old 07-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #187
Discodave

Discodave can now change their title

I am happy because.
Its friday
I can finaly catch up on my sleep tomorrow from T in the Park
and.....................i have a lovely date tonight.
So all is good in the disco world

"An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants" Kryten, Red Dwarf
Discodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #188
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

It's friday, it's beautifully hot and humid, and I just got my hair chopped!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #189
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I am ungodly jealous. Norway is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Have a wonderful time.
thanks! It was magical! I loved it
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #190
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Friday.
Gorgeous weather.
Delicious dinner.
Heinekens's chilling in the fridge..

+ no commitments or plans allll weekend

take that, bitches!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:46 AM   #191
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

I am happy that tomorrow My ex step-mom, step-brother and I will be doing a double feature at the movie theature tomorrow!! Harry Potter then lunch then Transformers! Can't wait! Going to be a long Day! Haven't been to the movie theature since the last Potter Movie!

Last edited by EllorionsDarlingAngel; 07-18-2009 at 06:48 AM. Reason: editing
EllorionsDarlingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #192
Jezzebelle

Jezzebelle has said some nice things

I have a job.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #193
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

a certain 340# man that visited me for some *special quality time*
Old 07-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #194
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
a certain 340# man that visited me for some *special quality time*

1. I'm happy for HDANGEL

2. I'm happy that my ex-bf texted me today after he pissed me off last week- it's fun to mock and ridicule him whenever he gives me the opportunity to do so

3. It thrills me that someone has made a new thread about cock

4. I now have new hope that someone is going to feel the need to post another pic of their cock again on the weight board for me to report

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #195
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I made skittle vodka and it actually turned out right (mostly) and now I'm drinking liquid skittles
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #196
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default House Arrest......

Yah, that's what being on medically ordered bed rest feels like.
It was OK for me to do church and a lunch at Shoney's today.
I sneaked on over to K-Mart near Shoney's and bought a
replacement for that bum DVD player of mine. Now I'll be able
to process some video to post on You Tube. Woo-hoo!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #197
unconventional

unconventional has said some nice things

1. Im happy that I finally called my sons father out on him being absent for the past almost 7 months!
2. I got a message from a certain person on here last night out of the blue and it kinda made my night.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #198
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

I had a great weekend, including going to see the CHARM CITY ROLLER GIRLS and a great FIRST date at ARTSCAPE, we met, rode a ways together and spent 3 hours walking around a festival together and chatting..interesting to say the least....but for once, no EXPECTATIONS....keep it simple, dating is fun if I keep a good perspective.......
Old 07-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #199
suebeehoney

suebeehoney can now change their title
Default Happy to be home!

I'm happy that I just got off from my 2nd job and am home for the night, resting my tootsies and enjoying the company of my new friends at Dims!
suebeehoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #200
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm getting my first pedicure everrrr tomorrow.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm