Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-21-2009, 04:37 AM   #201
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'm getting my first pedicure everrrr tomorrow.
dayum...they ROCK...I need one so bad and a mani too...but just don't have the funds for them right now..but one day soon again...ENJOY!!!
One of lifes great gifts...a PEDI
Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #202
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a great weekend! I also got to talk to my niece today on the phone and found out from my sister she can spell her name! She is only 2! Gosh I love the little girl!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:12 AM   #203
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I got to help a friend yesterday. Someone commissioned her to make over 100 Bridal Shower favors and she only had a week to do it in and she works full-time. We got half done last night, and we're doing the other half tonight. We had a blast!
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:31 AM   #204
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes you hit a rough patch and its just nice to make it to a new day...I'm happy for the people in my life who help make it so.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #205
unconventional

unconventional has said some nice things

Im taking my son to his first parade tonight, i hope it doesnt rain!
Old 07-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #206
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That i'm going to get my hair chopped tomorrow.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #207
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Might be going out with a friend for drinks later..YAY! I hope so I need to get out! This not be able to find a job is driving me nuts!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #208
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That i'm going to get my hair chopped tomorrow.

Mohawk tiiiiiiime!

Seriously though, post a pic or two when you get it done. I'm curious to see the end result!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #209
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I am happy today because I finally have a new perspective. I have realized a buncha stuff in the last 3 months, most of which have me feeling much better about myself. I'm not what the douchebags over the last 10 years told me I was. The past is done, gone, I've put it to bed. And I'm starting to move my life forward.

I've finally decided what I want to be when I grow up and it's not the career I'm currently in. I'm going back to school I think. Have also decided to check out some of the things I have always liked, but have always been too scared to try or somebody was always there telling me "no, can't, shouldn't" WHY NOT? LOL
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #210
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
I am happy today because I finally have a new perspective. I have realized a buncha stuff in the last 3 months, most of which have me feeling much better about myself. I'm not what the douchebags over the last 10 years told me I was. The past is done, gone, I've put it to bed. And I'm starting to move my life forward.

I've finally decided what I want to be when I grow up and it's not the career I'm currently in. I'm going back to school I think. Have also decided to check out some of the things I have always liked, but have always been too scared to try or somebody was always there telling me "no, can't, shouldn't" WHY NOT? LOL
((((CHERRY))) awesome....listen to your heart and follow it...nothing YOU can't do....baby steps....and before you know it...your life is changed...happy for you GF
Old 07-25-2009, 03:57 AM   #211
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

I ran out of my anti-depressants on MOnday and felt like my brain was on re-boot all week...emotional as hell and irritable on top of it, nice combo eh...last nite a friend was going to pay for me to pick up my meds, as he sympathized, and then I realized my sister is on the same med as me...she just happened to have 90 day supply and did what a good sister did...GAVE ME MY DRUG OF CHOICE- woke up feeling JUST like me, no tears..emotions are turned down 2000%, hot flashes seem to be turned down too thank god......
Old 07-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #212
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, a lotta happy people! It's almost intimidating in a way!

I'm happy today because my boyfriend's getting his belated Birthday BBQ at his friend's house. His mum and her partner, myself and a few of his work colleagues will be there. He was very disappointed when it was called off the other week because of bad weather, and it's so nice to see him happy now it's back on again.

If he's happy, it usually follows that I am too.
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:48 AM   #213
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy today because some stuff I finally ordered came in and I will be able to modify my smoker to electronically maintain 225 degrees for me. So what it boils down to is that now I can make delicious smoked foods with minimal effort.

I am a simple man.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #214
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I'm happy today because some stuff I finally ordered came in and I will be able to modify my smoker to electronically maintain 225 degrees for me. So what it boils down to is that now I can make delicious smoked foods with minimal effort.

I am a simple man.
nothing wrong with that..yummmmmy
Old 07-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #215
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Mohawk tiiiiiiime!

Seriously though, post a pic or two when you get it done. I'm curious to see the end result!
No mohawk, but I did get rid of about eight inches of hair.

Pictures to come soonish.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #216
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:

SHOW IT OFF!!!! curious minds wanna see...................
Old 07-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #217
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Sweet!! It feels so good to change it up every once in awhile!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:22 PM   #218
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that Richie Rich is on TBS right now
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:22 AM   #219
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I am happy for a few things today....I had a fantastic weekend...Went to a metal show for a new friend I am hanging out with and lo & behold, my best friend from when I was 13 shows up! She loves metal too, still lives in the town we grew up in, about 2 hrs away. She had randomly gotten a phone call from my area code, thought it was me (it wasn't). She went on my myspace, saw that my new friend's band was playing (he plays bass), so she figured I would be there. Got a sitter for her daughter last minute, grabbed her friend and they drove up, speeding the whole way.

She showed up just in time to catch the band playing the second half of their set. It was great! We ended up going out to a bar afterwards to meet up with my friend and got free drinks. We danced all night and everybody came back to my house to crash. It was nice to have houseguests again.

Got to spend a bit more time with my new friend yesterday, watching a Kevin Smith movie (LOVE anything by Kevin Smith), listening to music....just a nice chilled out evening, which is what I needed.

The big happiness this morning...I am getting my car legal again today, so I can finally start going on road trips again!
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #220
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm happy that my new job kicks ass and that I get to meet and chill with Four Year Strong tomarrow night

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #221
unconventional

I am happy that today I finally got to have some people over to look at ridiculous pics of people on craigslist. Sadly, no BHMs on there to compare to the one on here im totally smitten with, too bad he doesnt notice me.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:27 AM   #222
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconventional View Post
I am happy that today I finally got to have some people over to look at ridiculous pics of people on craigslist. Sadly, no BHMs on there to compare to the one on here im totally smitten with, too bad he doesnt notice me.
Send him a PM!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #223
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Send him a PM!
*nod nod* go for it ^.^!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #224
unconventional

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
*nod nod* go for it ^.^!

I did, but he didnt get it yet I dont think. He had a show tonight, so I dont think he got it yet. They honestly need to tour. *sigh*
Old 07-29-2009, 03:54 AM   #225
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconventional View Post
I did, but he didnt get it yet I dont think. He had a show tonight, so I dont think he got it yet. They honestly need to tour. *sigh*
Oh, I've guessed who it is

Good luck!!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm