Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #26
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
I'm thin, but not skinny - 5'4" and 127 lbs. I've never weighed much more and likely never will, but I have fantasized about being heavier - fat is just so damn sexy.

What the heck is ED? eating disorder, erectile disfunction, Ed (of Ed TV)???
lol..... Erectile dysfunction hahahaha....yeah I meant eating disorder. but for the sake of shits and giggles and the creativity...i think we'll say its erectile dysfunction...

Cammy, thank you so much, that put a smile on my face

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #27
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Admirer/encourager, and also to myself. Just wish it would stay on, very hard for me to gain.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #28
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
This, exactly.
I have gained quite a bit of weight recently unintentionally, i think about 3 st in about a year. My gf doesnt want me to gain any more. She is not an Fa, so that is fair enough.
When i was younger my fantasies were 50/50 thinking about others and myself being fat. I think now that i can have (well have) a partner who is fat, i would say that percentage has shifted slightly to fantasies about myself being fat. I am happy with my body now and was also happy with it when i was thinner. Gaining weight in real life wouldn't be a turn on for me i dont think, as it would be fraught with more insecurity than pleasure.. i guess this ties into my Fa guilt too. I'm sure i have more to add but i can't think right now.
Hmm..Good question Haunted!!. x
I loved your body when I met you (3 stones lighter) and I love your body now. Indeed I am not an FA and ideally you will stay the same as you are now, however I will love you and fancy you whatever weight you are. You are beautiful outside and in xx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #29
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

So now I have a question for the ladies I've always wondered what body type bbw/ssbbw tend to be more attracted in us guys. I guess it's all just a matter of preference, but when I see a bbw/ssbbw in public like 8/10 they are with guys who are average weight or have some meat on them. Very few do I notice with skinny guys. Anyone else notice this? Or am I just totally off
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #30
Chode McBlob

Chode McBlob can now change their title

I was never overweight at all. In fact I used to be underweight. I'm 5'11" and about 170 - 175 lbs. I used to be 135 lbs. I eat what I want when I want. But I don't eat large quantities of food. I don't eat much at all. But if I'm more physically active like after a bike ride then I'm more hungry. As to why I'm an FA I just know I'm more attracted to women that are soft bodied with luxurious padding. Not that I don't find thin wome attractive but certainly not scrawny thin women. Just give me a BBW any day, even an SSBBW.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #31
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LOL I like it! so here's my weight : 155 pounds approximately I didn't weight myself for two years I think.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #32
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm an overweight FFA (5'4, 14/16 top, 18/20 bottom), and I want to lose weight-- not a lot, maybe two pant sizes. I don't know how much I weigh, since I did have problems with an ED in high school, and I find numbers to be triggering. I've dealt with body image issues my whole life.

And, of course, I'm into BHM, and I've fantasized about encouraging (although I don't know that I'd actually do it IRL). I feel like such an awful hypocrite, and I hate the fact that I hold myself to a completely different standard than I do every other person of size.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #33
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I've always been overweight, but not to a serious degree. I'm naturally pretty broad and have always had very thick leg/calf muscles, so me ever being "small" is out of the question.

I'd say I'm a shade under 6'0 and weigh about 225. I've never really been thrilled about being bigger myself, though I remember late in high school when I got to a point in my life when I said "You know what? You're not THAT big, and if you carry yourself with confidence, then why bother feeling all that bad about it?"

So yeah, I work out when I can and I've tried to clean up my eating habits a bit over time (my eating habits were definitely always the source of my being overweight), and I want to get down to around 200-210 or so, but it's not something I let hurt me anymore, since I don't let fears about my weight control my social life.

I do suppose one could say there's something hypocritical about a FA who doesn't want to be fat themselves, but that's just me; I don't feel good about myself if I get too big, so I don't intend on getting so.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #34
msmorga1

msmorga1 has said some nice things

I am 5'11" and 185lbs. I've always been an athlete, and I don't plan on changing that. In the past I have felt guilt about being an athlete who was also an FA, but in recent weeks have come to better terms with the notion. I am still not entirely at peace with the idea, and suspect that I never will.
msmorga1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:51 PM   #35
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default My weight

I am 5"2 and I weigh 180 pounds. I have been an FA since I was a kid. I have had the desire to be fat since I was a kid too as well as the desire to be a bodybuilder. Crazy I know. I have tried to get fat on purpose to playing sports and working out and losing weight and back to gaining weight on purpose to joining the military and losing it again and back to gaining weight. It has been a viscious cycle in which I wish it would break. I just wish I was happy with whatever size I am. I just wish I was happy with the way I am now. I just want to know what would really make me happy.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #36
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
This is a very interesting topic. It is good to see the other side of things. When I was younger I dated a guy who was a personal trainer. I always wondered why a fit hard body guy wanted an ssbbw back then. I do prefer when the man is smaller than me, it just seems to be a better fit.
I'm planning on being a personal trainer next year and I'm into big girls.
I'm about 5'7 and weigh 65kg (145lbs). I want to gain weight, but mainly just muscle because of my future career.
dynezt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #37
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default Personal Trainer

I am studying to be a personal trainer. Yet I battle my fantasies at the same time.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #38
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hehe.. its funny.. ive noticed a lot of Fa's are personal trainers!! Wonder why!?
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #39
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
This, exactly.
I have gained quite a bit of weight recently unintentionally, i think about 3 st in about a year. My gf doesnt want me to gain any more. She is not an Fa, so that is fair enough.
When i was younger my fantasies were 50/50 thinking about others and myself being fat. I think now that i can have (well have) a partner who is fat, i would say that percentage has shifted slightly to fantasies about myself being fat. I am happy with my body now and was also happy with it when i was thinner. Gaining weight in real life wouldn't be a turn on for me i dont think, as it would be fraught with more insecurity than pleasure.. i guess this ties into my Fa guilt too. I'm sure i have more to add but i can't think right now.
Hmm..Good question Haunted!!. x
I'm in a similar spot, mergirl. I probably gained around 20 lbs since last fall, and it's clear that the boyfriend doesn't like it. He doesn't frown upon it or treat me differently, though. In general, I've always been tall and athletic, if not occasionally chubby. I use that word relatively, because I've never been bigger than a size 14 or smaller than an 8. I never thought about weight gain, either my own or another's, until I explored being an FA. It is something of a fantasy, but I'm satisfied with my body and whatever the boyfriend wants for himself. So, I suppose in answer to the original question, I'd say that an FA's relationship with their own weight and their orientation is dependent upon their unique relationship: it's completely based on each individual and their own sexuality.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #40
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Although I am attracted to big men, I've been heavy before and I personally do not feel comfortable that way. I was born with club feet as a child which, though they were corrected, gave me knee problems which gave me hip problems which will, I'm sure, eventually give me back problems... (you know how it goes). Added weight complicated these issues. I do not carry weight well AT ALL and I actually have to work rather hard to keep it off. It kind of sucks.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #41
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I think the solution to the disparity between one's size and one's partner's is to find a partner who likes their size. I'm happy at 170-190. That's all I got.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:13 AM   #42
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post

I do suppose one could say there's something hypocritical about a FA who doesn't want to be fat themselves, but that's just me; I don't feel good about myself if I get too big, so I don't intend on getting so.
Lol, yeah kinda hypocritical, but I think like you do and am self conscious about my weight. I'm 185 and 5'11, but was probably around 210-215 a few months ago and felt like a fat ass. I'm usually between 175-185, so anything close to 200 and yeah my wardrobe becomes nothing but stripes LOL. I carry my weight well cause I've always played sports and worked out, but I just don't like being anywhere near 200lbs.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #43
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post

I don't know about that. A lot of the people we admire may not necessarily like their partners to be fat as well. That's a factor you have to also consider. Your desires vs. their desires.

It's always about compromises though. Maybe if you were to encourage a gain when it wasn't warranted, and you yourself (FA/FFA) had no special situation with you partner. That might be hypocritical.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #44
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
Lol, yeah kinda hypocritical, but I think like you do and am self conscious about my weight. I'm 185 and 5'11, but was probably around 210-215 a few months ago and felt like a fat ass. I'm usually between 175-185, so anything close to 200 and yeah my wardrobe becomes nothing but stripes LOL. I carry my weight well cause I've always played sports and worked out, but I just don't like being anywhere near 200lbs.
i like being athletic. i like women who are much softer. i like being in relationships with women who are perfectly content with this arrangement as well. no hypocrisy involved.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #45
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't see any conflict with own body and desired body of your mate. The ground has been covered pretty well here. I have no interest in being fat personally. I feel like I think many others that muscular=masculine, soft & fat = feminine. Of course that is my taste and others, especially FFA's, see it quite differently.

My wife isn't interested in me being fat either which is a good thing. Not that she likes her weight either, but she knows how I feel (which is that it is a preference only, by no means a requirement). I don't dwell on it much perhaps because I know that I wouldn't want her to dwell on specific features of mine (to too great an extent). I love HER, she loves ME which is what most people want anyway. If there is mutual turn-on with being fat that is great but it certainly isn't necessary in my case.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #46
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dont think there is a problem, nor should there be any conflict is you are attracted to fat people but dont want to be fat yourself. Its like a woman loving guys and being in conflict because she doesnt particularly want a sex change. Well, its not really anything like that.. but i thought i would put that out there!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:45 AM   #47
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've been always thin and think that I'm a natural thin boy . Don't know if a big girl could make me a gain effect...
...however the opposite as attracted ,that's right??
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #48
bufbig

bufbig can now change their title

I was chubby when I was younger, but thinned out tremendou sly once I hit my teenaged years. I don't mind gaining a little weight, but I never want to keep it on and I don't really like how I like with more weight. I'm more interested in trying to gain muscle mass instead of fat.

Overall I'd like to remain between 160 and 180 (at 163 currently).
bufbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #49
NemoVolo

NemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 5'2 and have never really been thin. For a while my weight leveled out at 170, then I hurt my knee and was less mobile which buoyed my weight to about 200. Then I comfort-ate my way to 220, then the freshman 15 (or so) got me to 240-245. I've bounced around there for a little and I really would like to slim down, at least to 200. Only reason is I don't like my lovehandles being bigger than my hips; shirts don't fit right.

But I like big guys and I'm into weight gain, but not so much if he's trying to gain it on purpose. I like him the idea of his obliviously indulging in his favourite foods until he strains his clothes. If I encourage him to eat another slice of pizza or so, no harm no foul! I think it's the sadist in me that wants his denial...

I'd like to be thin, but I'm pretty laid-back (nice way to say lazy, really) so chances are I won't be losing anytime soon. My health would benefit, though, so I might get on that. I dunno. I like food.

As long as any skinny guy makes it obvious he's an FA, then I don't mind staying so much bigger. Especially if he's got the natural thin body that's soft because he doesn't work out to keep that way
NemoVolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #50
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

like a lot of the people here, i love contrast. the last guy i dated was fourteen inches taller than me and weighed almost three times as much as i do, and i loved feeling tiny and helpless with him. i'm small but not thin... try to maintain but i'm not obsessive about it, although sometimes i go through a phase where i'm trying to lose a whole bunch of weight and it never works. so usually i just say fuck it, my body wants to be the size it is and no other.
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote