Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #51
garbled
fighting the fight

garbled can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarbled can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am 5 10 and about 230 lbs i am very broad built, I played prop forward at rugby, but i dont think you need to be a big guy to be FA any more than i would expect BBW's to be attracted to big guys only, we are attracted to who or what attracts us our physiology is incidental
garbled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:55 AM   #52
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm trying to lose a bit of weight at the moment. Well i guess i'm just trying not to get any fatter. My Gf is not an Fa so fair is fair.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #53
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hehe 'The bbws'. You make it sound like they are a clan or a tribe of creatures! Like the Amazons....
Hmmm..actually ..i'm off for some 'me time'!
ROLFLMAO! You rule Mergirl!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #54
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I completely understand Mathias, I've been there. In some ways people can be just as harsh on thin people (and refer to them as wimps etc...) as they are on fat people. We all have to make due with what we have in life, we all find a certain comfort zone at some point and acceptance for who we are by others. You'll find that place also, perhaps here in Dimensions or elsewhere.

As for gaining weight, all that worked for me was old age and more protein.
Dudes! when I was like 13 - the kids at school called me "Belsen Boy!"
how wrong is that!?? I was not much shorter than I am now and yet was waaaay spindly - like picked up and blown away by the wind into a muddy puddle thin! (ok only once and it was very windy, but still)...

By 16 I was just under 6' 2" (my adult height) and 135lbs...
Two years on when I finished my "A" levels, age 18, I went into the mountains of the Scottish highlands and did nothing but hike all day, eat loads and sleep - I came back nearly 10lbs heavier, all muscle...
Still way thin, but *wiry* which was ok...

And I pretty much stayed that size til I got to 30 years old and I started doing ninjutsu (having done a few other martial arts off and on over the years)... we had to learn to roll on concrete floors at the time...

Sensei "roll diagonally from your shoulder to your hip, so you roll on the soft parts of your body"
I was like - "what soft parts?"

Anyhow - long story short, a couple of serious campaigns of scientifically focussed progressive weight training/eating a LOT of protein (like one campaign a year long, one 18 months and maintaining in between... dullsville) and I jumped to first 158lbs and a few years later 170lbs ish... pretty much half and half muscle/fat... which is fine by me... still around that now 3years on...

I have tried to push my body further, but started damaging my tendons/joints so I backed off...

Why did I push myself so hard to build strength and muscle...?
and to stay relatively trim?
- my whole adolescence was filled with girls telling me I was too skinny, I figured girls like muscles, so... and it turns out that quite a few do (though of course not all)
- self-defence -I got beat up a lot at school! as an adult I can protect myself/those I love better (when I've had to)... partly due to improved skills but strength helps too...
- lifting heavy things, including BBWs - useful and fun... I worry if there was a fire and my lover was unconcious would I be strong enough to get her out of the boat/building? you wouldn't believe how many back of envelope calculations I've done on that one!
- being strong = handy during sexy times!
- I do *love* the contrast between my body and my BBW lover, also I don't really like to look down and see bits of me (my belly) in the way - I want to look at *her*
- although I fantasise somewhat about being pushed to gain by a feeder chick (partly why "switch") I've never been involved with one so, meh...
- I don't feel I have the male build to look good (IMO) as a fat dude... I'm small boned (stupid skinny wrists!) not "husky" all over.. and when I gain a lil' chub I just get a little pot belly on an otherwise pretty thin body... not a look I like much... especially as I'm a bit of a "dachsund" (short legs long body)

On the other hand loving BBWs has le me to chill out about gaining some - I don't really worry about getting fat as long as I'm strong an healthy... A friend of mine said he had way more big girls hit on him when he was big, so.... It's mainly skinny birds that hit on me as things are!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:40 AM   #55
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
ROLFLMAO! You rule Mergirl!
I do?? haha.. what in a kinna 'lord of the flies' kinna way??
Old 07-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #56
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
I do?? haha.. what in a kinna 'lord of the flies' kinna way??
Yus! exactly like that! but maybe with fewer spears and severed pigs heads... though y'know I'd need to check your fridge to confirm that!
Old 07-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #57
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I'm trying to lose a bit of weight at the moment. Well i guess i'm just trying not to get any fatter. My Gf is not an Fa so fair is fair.
Just for the record my darling, I know that I am not an FA but I love your body and I don't want people to think I have asked you to lose weight. Like the walrus of love gorgeous BHM Barry White would say, 'I love you just the way you are' xxx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #58
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
Just for the record my darling, I know that I am not an FA but I love your body and I don't want people to think I have asked you to lose weight. Like the walrus of love gorgeous BHM Barry White would say, 'I love you just the way you are' xxx
Yeah, i know.. but i can take or leave melt in the middle chocolate pudding..
lmao..you said 'walrus of love' ..is it wrong to be slightly turned on..?? lmao
awww.. thats nice though.. actually where is the cake??
Old 08-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #59
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

A little story called Anybodys Is Forced to Recognize Her Own Hypocrisy.
A gentleman (and I use the term loosely) acquaintance of mine told me, a couple days ago, that I was too fat to model for life drawing classes at the local college. (he works as one, and I'd asked him to inquire about hiring for me) Now, I'm a size 2. I consider myself petite. I do have a very big ass, which I'm rather proud of. And if someone tells me, "wow, you have a huge ass," I say "thank you." But this acquaintance of mine was commenting on my weight in a rather critical way, and when I said that my boyfriend happens to like my body a great deal, he said, "well, he'd probably still do you if you were in shape."
Yesterday, I was pouting to a BHM ex about this, and he said, "Why does that bother you?" I was kind of at a loss for an answer. He continued, "You chase after people you call chubby or fat, and you're obviously not, so why would it bother you?"
And it did raise the question. I find fat attractive on others, so why am I insulted by being called chubby? It also brings to mind when I was making out with someone a few months ago, and playing with his belly. When he grabbed my stomach and said, "Oh, you've got a little there too," and I squirmed, he said "So you can dish it out but you can't take it?"
Long story short, I kinda suck. Anybody else suck in the same way? And why do we suck like that? Thoughts?
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote