Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
Phatz

Phatz has said some nice things
Default Errrm think I gained a few pounds

over the winter my last years swim suit seems a little tight.
P5027240 (450 x 600).jpg

P5027251 (450 x 600).jpg

P5027282 (600 x 450).jpg
Old 05-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

You are ADORABLE!!!
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #3
Phatz

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
You are ADORABLE!!!
thats really made me smile
Old 05-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

just a few?
LOL
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #5
Phatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasfan View Post
just a few?
LOL
hee hee what can i say i was incapcitated at christmas with a broken leg not allowed to walk so i got a bit bored lol... ohhh the yummy holiday food. dont ya find ya eat more in cold weather.. probably why im hunting for a new swim suit now lol
Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #6
natasfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatz View Post
hee hee what can i say i was incapcitated at christmas with a broken leg not allowed to walk so i got a bit bored lol... ohhh the yummy holiday food. dont ya find ya eat more in cold weather.. probably why im hunting for a new swim suit now lol
lol
that belly looks very well feeded!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
natasfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatz View Post
and about your broken leg, i can imagine that you have been eating tons during that bored time!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:39 AM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG you are too cute!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #9
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title

Wow! You have a gorgeous body! And I think you have an absolutely amazing tummy. Good work on the gain.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:50 AM   #10
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Love the belly, wonderful
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #11
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default You Look Great.....

Don't worry about it, Phatz, you look great
and the suit probably just shrank from not
being worn and washed over the winter.
It happens to almost everyone!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

way to go Phatz!! :-)
Old 05-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #13
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, even if you did, you are pretty hot, ma'am!
Old 05-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #14
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

You were a beauty the 1st time I saw you & you've just gotten more so.The bathing suit looks fine to me...
Old 05-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #15
MatthewB
Still Not Ginger!

MatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatthewB can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Beautiful!
MatthewB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #16
bluemag

bluemag has said some nice things
Default Dear Beautiful Phatz - At Last We 'meet'

Oh yes, dear beautiful Phatz - you are lovely beyond words [I sigh deep sighs when I see your images - you're friend of my friend Weeza aren't you?]
I donwload and CHERISH ALL MY LIFE.
A few pounds more is so so lovely on such a sweet big soft body as yours!
Your stomach and tummy so heavely - just a little more heavenly still! I would cross oceans and deserts to find such a rare beauty as you are to me (a TRUE FA!).
Just to look upon you is paradise - to imagine holding you (or maybe you holding me - see my sig below) .... "You take my breath away" (Song title ;recorded by Berlin 1984)
A little more still; pigout a little more is fine, just fine - as you are is fine too. THE SWIMSUIT SO CUTE ON YOU.
You will always be beautiful in my eyes ....
- bluemag xxxxxx
Old 06-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #17
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Hubba-hubbah-hu-WOW!

There's enough sexy in that swimsuit to make three beautiful women 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #18
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

omg! You are a freakin hottie!!!! Keep posting!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #19
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

you have a cute tummy!!
Old 06-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #20
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
omg! You are a freakin hottie!!!! Keep posting!
donni and phatz are going to be my next threesome.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #21
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
donni and phatz are going to be my next threesome.

YES PLEASE!!!!! I'll bring the whipped cream, you bring the cherries?
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #22
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation Portico Erotico

There's a Plus-Size Goddess Paysite temple with Phatz' name inscribed in marble above the portico should she wish to avail herself of it.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #23
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
YES PLEASE!!!!! I'll bring the whipped cream, you bring the cherries?
dealllllll
Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #24
Heading_for_the_Light

Heading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot picsHeading_for_the_Light does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
There's a Plus-Size Goddess Paysite temple with Phatz' name inscribed in marble above the portico should she wish to avail herself of it.
With deep conviction, I second this sentiment.

Now I must let my mouth go agape. you're too much beauty to hold back the reaction.
Heading_for_the_Light is offline   Reply With Quote