Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #101
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Now this is some delicious chocolate. I love Ritter bars especially the ones with almonds and hazelnuts. The only one I haven't been brave enough to try has cornflakes. I'm just not ready for that yet.
I agree with katorade (which is happening a lot lately!), you have to try it! It's just a nice crunch, not weird at all! I actually posted them as my favorite on the first page of this thread, then listed all the Rittersport varieties. Variety is the spice of life!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #102
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
Oh man, you have to try it. It's very similar to chocolate with crisped rice in it, but the corn flakes have a slightly more malty-cerealy flavor that goes reeeeally well with chocolate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT View Post
I agree with katorade (which is happening a lot lately!), you have to try it! It's just a nice crunch, not weird at all! I actually posted them as my favorite on the first page of this thread, then listed all the Rittersport varieties. Variety is the spice of life!
You both are correct and even more so. It's like a much tastier version of the Nestle Crunch bar. This will more than do when the store is out of my favorites which is how I ended up trying this one.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #103
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

100 grand with out a doubt!!

So yummy....and now I desperately want one! lol
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #104
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mmmmm candy bars!

My favorite in the US

My favorite in Europe

and it's not a candy bar, but its heaven in your mouth!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #105
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Mmmmm candy bars!

and it's not a candy bar, but its heaven in your mouth!

This reminded me of a lady that I work with that is such a chocolate lover that she told us one day that she does not share her Easter candy because she can only get it once a year........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #106
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

there are so many! Bit o' honey, hershey's bar with almonds, cadburys' fruit and nut bar, and.. toblerone!! all of these are awesome frozen too!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #107
bbwjessiestroxxx

bbwjessiestroxxx has said some nice things
Smile My Fav Chocolate is...

Hey,

Im absolutly smitten for white chocolate candy bars & the mosty yummiest
3 musketeers. Oh man I could eat my weight (300 pounds) in 3 musketeers.

Tanx 4 reading
bbwjessiestroxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #108
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things

A toss-up between a PayDay or a Reece's Peanutbutter cups would be my favorite
especially when a Reece's is blended together with mint choclate chip ice cream.
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #109
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Hello, lover.
hahaha ms. hazelnut obsessed!
Old 10-02-2009, 12:50 AM   #110
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love 5th Avenues although they are getting hard to find and still mourn the passing of the US Mars bar. I tried one in Canada, they just aren't quite the same. Mini Reeses cups (not big ones), Butterfingers and Almond Joys. Lately I've been loving the World Market's Dark Chocolate and Sea salt bar too. But if I'm really having a candy Jones I go to See's. Chelseas first, a milk chocolate dome with a chocolate cream filling and a toasted pecan in the middle, and then one of those and one of those and one of those...
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:38 AM   #111
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This reminded me of a lady that I work with that is such a chocolate lover that she told us one day that she does not share her Easter candy because she can only get it once a year........
When I was about 4 I ate 5 of them and proceeded to throw up behind the couch. That was the last we ever got them and my Mom was crowned a saint that year. It's fitting since it is a Christian holiday.

I love:

&

Last edited by Sugar; 10-02-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:47 AM   #112
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
The bacon bar was a big letdown for me. I really wanted to like it, and the flavor was good, but the texture of the bacon is terrrrrrrible. It's tiny bits of the hardest, driest bacon imaginable. I almost chipped a tooth on more than one piece.

I would definitely suggest trying out the Barcelona or Wooloomooloo bars before the bacon bar. The Barcelona is smoked almonds and grey sea salt in a "dark" milk chocolate and the WLML is hemp seed, indonesian coconut, roasted salted macadamia nuts, and a 41% milk chocolate.

The Barcelona has a deeper, more complex flavor while the WLML has an outstanding texture similar to gianduia from the oils in the nuts and coconut. Both have just enough salt to make the flavors sing.
Agreed, my bacon tasted old...like the fat had gone bad. I did have chocolate covered bacon at the food fair here not too long ago and it made up for the horror that is that bacon bar!
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:42 AM   #113
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Agreed, my bacon tasted old...like the fat had gone bad. I did have chocolate covered bacon at the food fair here not too long ago and it made up for the horror that is that bacon bar!
I *so* want to try this, but alas, the Whole Foods nearest me does not carry Vosges. They also don't have the Food Should Taste Good (?) chocolate tortilla chip I had heard about, though they carry many other flavors... so they get a raspberry on the "fully stocked" front.