Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-31-2009, 03:44 PM   #51
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok

Alfred Hitchcock- Fat and Scary

William

Sidney Greenstreet

Starred in many classic movies of the 1940's

The Maltese Falcon (1941)
Casablanca (1942)
Passage to Marseille (1944)[/QUOTE]
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:19 AM   #52
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

Charles Laughton as The Hunchback Of Notredame Quasimodo.
Not only was he a BHM but he was an accomplished actor and could play any role with energy and believablity!
The gentleness in which he played Quasimodo is something that I see in most BHMs today too. Big cuddly bears. :-)
Old 06-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #53
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Victor Buono (February 3, 1938 – January 11, 1982)

Victor Buono as "King Tut" in Batman TV Show of the 1960's

Noteworthy film roles

Buono appeared in Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte (1964) playing Big Sam Hollis, the father of Bette Davis, who had the title role, which was also directed by Aldrich. And he appeared in The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965) starring Max von Sydow, Michael Anderson, Jr. and Carroll Baker, which was produced and directed by George Stevens. Buono played the role of the High Priest Sorak in this story about Jesus.

He also appeared in such movies as 4 for Texas (1963), Robin and the Seven Hoods (1964), The Silencers (1966), Who's Minding the Mint? (1967), Target: Harry (1969) and Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) and The Mad Butcher (1972).

Television roles

Buono had a vast body of work in movies, and among his extensive TV appearances were the recurring roles of the demented Count Manzeppi on the popular series The Wild Wild West starring Robert Conrad and Ross Martin, which ran from 1965 to 1969. He also played unrelated characters in that series' premiere episode and in the second and final Wild Wild West reunion movie, More Wild Wild West (1980).

He played King Tut on the series Batman with Adam West and Burt Ward, which ran from 1966 to 1968. King Tut was a timid history professor who, after being hit in the head with a brick at a peace rally, donned the persona of the Egyptian royal. When he suffered another blow to the head, the villain would return to his meek demeanor.

Source:

Wikipedia:Victor Buono
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:58 AM   #54
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weird. "Hush Hush sweet Charlotte" was the last film i watched. My gf said he was the same actor who played the pianist in "Whatever happened to baby jane" but i wasn't so sure..anyway..i'm sure that was interesting!! lmao
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:04 AM   #55
hitman84

hitman84 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

DJ Squalls (Kyle Edwards) & Mia Amber Davis (Rhonda) "Road Trip" (2000)
-------------------

Mia Amber Davis

YouTube Clip

Mia Amber Davis: Road Trip
wouaw so sexy mia
hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:45 AM   #56
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
She was so beautiful in that movie.
WAS, indeed...
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:47 AM   #57
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Sara Rue was so great...then she went all skinny :\
You said that, Tooz. I completely agree.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-05-2009, 06:47 AM   #58
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman84 View Post
wouaw so sexy mia
OMG. Sadly enough..i actually bought that film just because of her.. Funny though, i remember her being bigger when i watched the film..
She is SO amazingly sexy!!! I wished i was that wee geek!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:48 AM   #59
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
while obese twenty-something Gypsy (Sara Rue) loves Stevie Nicks music
Has he ever seen at least that picture? Or maybe he needs new glasses.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #60
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Me too!
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #61
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
OMG. Sadly enough..i actually bought that film just because of her.. Funny though, i remember her being bigger when i watched the film..

Mia Davis' appearence was worth the wait. They could have easily given her 45 more minutes of film time....

By the way- I love that "Scottish" phrasing yes that DJ Squalls 'Wee Geek' & Lucky Bastard for sure
Old 06-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #62
removed

removed has said some nice things

I love the scene in the movie "Get Smart" when Steve Carrell is spinning the beautiful fat girl around the floor....shows that big has no effect on how lovely, or how sleek one can be...i loved that

BLESSED BE!!!:wubu:
removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #63
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman84 View Post
wouaw so sexy mia
+1, wishing she had more roles since then..sigh.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:23 AM   #64
mergirl

Hu. Queen Latifa is in "The secret life of bees"!!! My gf had sent away for it because she just read the book. I read the book a few years ago so it was interesting to see the film just to see if it was like how i magined it all in my head. Anyway.. shitty film.. but Queen Latifah is probably my favorite hot person!
It was weird that she wasn't singing though. Frankly i was slighty disapointed!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #65
mergirl

hmm.. Plus she was kinna lesbionic in that film too!!
Here she is in the scene where she kills the wee white girl.
sorry if i ruined the film..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the_secret_life_of_bees02.jpg (26.4 KB, 851 views)
Old 06-13-2009, 03:09 AM   #66
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Queen latifah was a SEXY butch girl in "set it off"

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:36 AM   #67
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost View Post
Don't forget cult classic 'The Dark Backward'. A great movie with or without the SSBBWs (although it certainly doesn't hurt it.)

Garbage man Marty tries his hand at standup comedy, failing miserably until a third arm mysteriously grows from his back. Gus, his accordion player friend, figures out a way to use the new arm and gets them signed with a sleazy talent agent. Just when success seems near, Marty's girlfriend leaves him - can the arm be far behind?

An all-star cast including Judd Nelson, Bill Paxton, Lara Flynn Boyle, Wayne Newton, Rob Lowe and directed by Adam Rifkin. AND! featuring Teighlor and artwork by our own Les Toil.

Now available on DVD
Ah, yes, I remember this movie fondly! I like weird-ass flix and was totally diggin' it but when Teighlor and the other lovely fat chix had their scene I was in LOVE!

Bill Paxton is an awesome and underrated actor who seems to like to do crazy movies.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #68
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Bumping an old thread- I often enjoy old movies and came across this rare find….

The Green Hornet 1940 Serial –Chapter 12 Panic in the Zoo

What a rare find…imagine the fat admirer of yesteryear enjoying this classic movie serial and getting to see this wonderful SSBBW in Chapter 12- (12:40 of the film)… wonder if that was Dolly Dimples? …..

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #69
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great bump Tony!
Any Three Stooges episode featuring Curly!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Zl0a2-wqw

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #70
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Great bump Tony!
Any Three Stooges episode featuring Curly!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Zl0a2-wqw
Daddyoh70: a great find with anything involving "The Three Stooges" ... came across this gem later in their film careers...

Youtube Clip

Three Stooges – ‘Muscle Up A little Closer

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #71
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Carrie Baker Reynolds from City Island. Not only an overall great film, but the feeder/FA aspect of the film was pretty genuine. Every part with her was special.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #72
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Carrie Baker Reynolds from City Island. Not only an overall great film, but the feeder/FA aspect of the film was pretty genuine. Every part with her was special.

Thanks for posting this Chimpi - will definitely have to check this out...

Here's another...

The Unholy Three (1930) Starring Lon Chaney Sr.

youtube clip

The Unholy Three (1930) with Lon Chaney Sr

This is the only talking/ and last film that Lon Chaney Sr. did before passing away from Cancer

Last edited by tonynyc; 07-10-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #73
zabadguy

zabadguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszabadguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Always loved the shower scene in "Porky's" where PeeWee is getting a damn nice eye full of a big beauty in the shower but,then scares her away by telling her to move her fat ass.....silly boy,should have enjoyed the view.......I was 19 at the time and was with a g/f (bbw of course) and immediately said to her "boy,was he stupid he should have stroked himself while watching that beauty" she quickly punched me in the arm and told me to shut up....best part though is the next day she did a shower scene for me,needess to say I practied what I preached...
zabadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #74
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Loved Hairspray. All of it. Nikki Blonsky is such a cutie!

I also like the part from Get Smart where he dances with Lindsay Hollister.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #75
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Loved Hairspray. All of it. Nikki Blonsky is such a cutie!

I also like the part from Get Smart where he dances with Lindsay Hollister.
And by he, I mean Steve carrel. XD
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote