Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #26
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
A shared fantasy is one trusting relationship away from a challenging but worth-while reality.
I don't think there is any woman in the entire world that could eat an entire triple layer sheet cake 3 times a week without vomiting all over herself.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #27
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I don't think there is any woman in the entire world that could eat an entire triple layer sheet cake 3 times a week without vomiting all over herself.
I didn't know triple layer sheet cakes existed. I was talking more along the lines of one or the other, ya dork :P.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if there is someone out there somewhere that could eat such a cake. Though I also wouldn't be surprised if she was rather thin. o____O
Old 05-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #28
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just think there is a big discrepancy between what a lot of feeders want and what a lot of girls are capable of.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #29
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I just think there is a big discrepancy between what a lot of feeders want and what a lot of girls are capable of.
Capable of right away? Sure. Being able to eat a whole cake takes practice. But when someone is encouraged to binge every day until they are delightfully, painfully stretched, they can fit more and more over time . I bet at least one person, fella or fellette, reading this post is capable of eating a whole (one layer) sheet cake over the course of a couple of hours with some coaxing. And I'm sure even a few more would at least like to try and see how far they get. Probably further then they think...with a little coaxing .
Old 05-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #30
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
there are many girls arround the DIMS that have shown how they ate a whole cake ( a big one).
bye.
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #31
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

I'm speaking purely from personal experience and what I've heard but I just think that a lot of feeders are less than realistic about expectations. That was my point.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #32
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasfan View Post
there are many girls arround the DIMS that have shown how they ate a whole cake ( a big one).
bye.
Funny that you mention that. I sent a link of this post to Gypsy ssbbw (she is one HOT, FREAKIN HOT and classy dame), and she mentioned how, as I might have suspected, that a lot of the ladies who do photo shoots of them putting away some huge amount of food are really just creating a visual fantasy, an illusion. They don't often eat the whole cake :P.

But that's just the paysite girls. Maybe there are ladies on the weight board that have described eating a whole large cake every now and then. I would like to read every one of those posts .
Old 05-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #33
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
I'm speaking purely from personal experience and what I've heard but I just think that a lot of feeders are less than realistic about expectations. That was my point.
yes, and you are right, you cant do it, i cant, and most of the people cant do it, but there are much girls/guys that can!
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #34
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Wait, so the vast majority of girls, won't be able to sit down and eat an entire cake or 15 hotdogs or 6 milkshakes or 4 large pizzas or all of that together.

That realization just gave me ed.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #35
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
bye.
yeah, I've experienced this too.

BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #36
boots

Well your point seemed to be based on either a misread on your part or a typo on my part. I'm talking about eating a whole cake. It's possible, it happens.

I don't think feeders expectations aren't realistic. I think most of the ideas for feeding and fattening discussed here could actually be practiced in reality, at some point in a relationship (the stories section doesn't count, DIR.) What I think is usually unrealistic for a lot of feeders, is how often and how soon it will happen. Trying some of these bat-shot crazy feeding lifestyles usually takes a good deal of trust and the perfect match of two people with the same bat-shit crazy fetish. You have to be patient, usually .
Old 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #37
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Funny that you mention that. I sent a link of this post to Gypsy ssbbw (she is one HOT, FREAKIN HOT and classy dame), and she mentioned how, as I might have suspected, that a lot of the ladies who do photo shoots of them putting away some huge amount of food are really just creating a visual fantasy, an illusion. They don't often eat the whole cake :P.

But that's just the paysite girls. Maybe there are ladies on the weight board that have described eating a whole large cake every now and then. I would like to read every one of those posts .
I was going to make this point. Let's be honest, the paysite girls are selling an image/persona and that image/persona is not necessarily reality. We've seen this discussed various times on this board.. most of the paysite girls stress that they shouldn't be held to 'model standards' all the time.

I haven't seen a post in particular about eating an entire cake but I'm sure there's been something to that effect posted somewhere.. I tend to take those posts with a grain of salt though.

Quote:
yes, and you are right, you cant do it, i cant, and most of the people cant do it, but there are much girls/guys that can!
Okay, once again, my entire point was not specifically about the cake but rather than many feeders have unrealistic expectations.

I was just told I'm being a party pooper in this thread, so I'll stop trying to throw reality in here. Let the cake eating commence.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #38
boots

Quote:
I was going to make this point. Let's be honest, the paysite girls are selling an image/persona and that image/persona is not necessarily reality. We've seen this discussed various times on this board.. most of the paysite girls stress that they shouldn't be held to 'model standards' all the time.

I haven't seen a post in particular about eating an entire cake but I'm sure there's been something to that effect posted somewhere.. I tend to take those posts with a grain of salt though.

Okay, once again, my entire point was not specifically about the cake but rather than many feeders have unrealistic expectations.

I was just told I'm being a party pooper in this thread, so I'll stop trying to throw reality in here. Let the cake eating commence.
Try it yourself, I'd love to hear how it works out .

*nom nom nom nom your faceitssocuteyumyum*
Old 05-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #39
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
I don't think feeders expectations aren't realistic. I think most of the ideas for feeding and fattening discussed here could actually be practiced in reality, at some point in a relationship (the stories section doesn't count, DIR.) What I think is usually unrealistic for a lot of feeders, is how often and how soon it will happen. Trying some of these bat-shot crazy feeding lifestyles usually takes a good deal of trust and the perfect match of two people with the same bat-shit crazy fetish. You have to be patient, usually .
How much contact have you had with other feeders exactly?
Old 05-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #40
boots

Quote:
How much contact have you had with other feeders exactly?
Well...posting feeders.

Over 20.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #41
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
yeah, I've experienced this too.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.

Last edited by furious styles; 05-11-2009 at 08:10 PM.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #42
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Well...posting feeders.

Over 20.
Yeah, I meant more like direct contact.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #43
boots

Quote:
Yeah, I meant more like direct contact.
And you? Have you had direct contact with a high percentage of world feeders?

There are only like, what, fourteen of us, right?
Old 05-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #44
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:

No, not a high percentage but seeing as how I've had more contact than you, I'm going to venture to say that I have a better idea of what is wanted vs. what is able to be accomplished.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #45
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Fourteen feeders who have actually done it.

This is probably a good thing.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #46
boots

Quote:
No, not a high percentage but seeing as how I've had more contact than you, I'm going to venture to say that I have a better idea of what is wanted vs. what is able to be accomplished.
So when people state their desires on here, and they sound like achievable desires (even if they are often aren't sought out pragmatically), they are just flat out lying? The vast number of feeders that talk about what they wish to accomplish on here is are vastly over shadowed by maybe two I've had "contact" with versus the (dozen, hundred, thousands?) ones you've had contact with? Please. I can feel well qualified in saying that most feeders seek to accomplish perfectly achievable acts of yummy depravity, but whether the majority do so with the right tact, timing, and practice, is surely up for debate.

I think most mature feeders are aware of what a human body is physically capable of. How they go about getting what they want, in your experience, is probably what pushes the reality out of their desires.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #47
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
So when people state their desires on here, and they sound like achievable desires (even if they are often aren't sought out pragmatically), they are just flat out lying? The vast number of feeders that talk about what they wish to accomplish on here is are vastly over shadowed by maybe two I've had "contact" with versus the (dozen, hundred, thousands?) ones you've had contact with? Please. I can feel well qualified in saying that most feeders seek to accomplish perfectly achievable acts of yummy depravity, but whether the majority do so with the right tact, timing, and practice, is surely up for debate.

I think most mature feeders are aware of what a human body is physically capable of. How they go about getting what they want, in your experience, is probably what pushes the reality out of their desires.
I think you're overreacting a little. The thing is, a lot of the "desires" aren't really achievable for most, if not all, people. In my experience, feeders tend to be less in tune with what a girl could actually eat and how much weight the human body can hold than they are with how much they want a girl to eat and how much they think a girl should be happy weighing.

I'm not trying come off anti-feeders or anti-feederism whatsoever because I certainly am not. I was just stating, that in my experience, and in the experiences of other girls I've talked to, feeders are not as always as 'in tune' with reality as one would hope/wish. That's all.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #48
boots

Quote:
I think you're overreacting a little. The thing is, a lot of the "desires" aren't really achievable for most, if not all, people. In my experience, feeders tend to be less in tune with what a girl could actually eat and how much weight the human body can hold than they are with how much they want a girl to eat and how much they think a girl should be happy weighing.

I'm not trying come off anti-feeders or anti-feederism whatsoever because I certainly am not. I was just stating, that in my experience, and in the experiences of other girls I've talked to, feeders are not as always as 'in tune' with reality as one would hope/wish. That's all.

I think rather that you're over-simplifying. This whole 'in tune' with reality business implies that what a lot of feeders want couldn't happen or work. That to me seems like an unrealistic cap on reality. These human extremes and extreme lifestyles can happy, and work, but it takes a lot. A lot of things have to come together just right, and there is a lot of hard work and patience involved. A lot of guys have an unrealistic view on how to get the girl, and how fast she'll blow up to the size they dream about, I'll give you that for sure. But that it isn't in tune with reality to actually have such an all encompassing feeding relationship is a bit limiting.

I just think you might be confusing the reality of what a guy wishes to accomplish with the reality of an overzealous and impatient horndog actually getting it .
Old 05-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #49
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
I think rather that you're over-simplifying. This whole 'in tune' with reality business implies that what a lot of feeders want couldn't happen or work. That to me seems like an unrealistic cap on reality. These human extremes and extreme lifestyles can happy, and work, but it takes a lot. A lot of things have to come together just right, and there is a lot of hard work and patience involved. A lot of guys have an unrealistic view on how to get the girl, and how fast she'll blow up to the size they dream about, I'll give you that for sure. But that it isn't in tune with reality to actually have such an all encompassing feeding relationship is a bit limiting.

I just think you might be confusing the reality of what a guy wishes to accomplish with the reality of an overzealous and impatient horndog actually getting it .
Thanks for proving my point.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #50
boots

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point.
Yes, rare circumstances aren't worth even attempting, and there is no use thinking about how they could actually be achieved because when something is very rare, it's no longer reality? Is that your point ?