Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #51
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Yes, rare circumstances aren't worth even attempting, and there is no use thinking about how they could actually be achieved because when something is very rare, it's no longer reality? Is that your point ?
why yes that sounds like precisely what she said
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #52
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
why yes that sounds like precisely what she said
You see the math doesn't jive for me on that one. Easy to accomplish, usual = reality, difficult and rare = fantasy. Hey it's hard so don't try or even bring it up. That sounds just too defeatist to me. And indeed, is raining all over my parade.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #53
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you thought about it.

Quote:
Well...posting feeders.

Over 20.
Finding female feedees are what's hard to find, I tellz ya. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=51911

Last edited by Weeze; 05-11-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #54
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
It amazes me that train conductors still dress that way.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #55
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It amazes me that train conductors still dress that way.
haha.
well, yes.

BACK TO CAKE HOTNESS....
Old 05-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #56
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

(Bangs gavel) Now before we recessed I believe the learned council for the defense was about to produce more cake hotness.

I really believe there has to be some way that yoga or tantra(control of involuntary body activity) can be turned towards overeating. Which again is a fetching and decadent concept. Oh,weight board.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #57
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Someone to get me from behind while they shove my face into a cake.

Just sayin.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #58
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

From the Stories section:
I had been munching all day Saturday, and I have to say I was packed with food. For supper, we decided to run into the town nearby; I remembered seeing a pizza place. We each ordered a large pizza, but Roger only ate a couple of slices, so you know where it all ended up, don't you? I'm sure he did that on purpose! Plus more than a pitcher of soda. (Burp!) And there was a little bakery next door, and we bought a birthday cake someone named Steffie hadn't picked up; maybe her folks forgot what day her birthday was? Anyway, back at the cabin, we popped in a movie, and I was all ready for my cake.... and then Roger noticed a pie sitting out... Last night it was frozen too hard to eat, and I remembered setting it out to defrost, but I had forgotten all about it. I finished it off during the movie, and boy, was I stuffed! But then what to do about the cake?

"I have to at least try to eat part of it," I told Roger. "It's just sitting there, taunting me.

"That's right... you can't take that from a cake. Here, let me get it for you."

"Roger? I'm really stuffed... promise you won't be disappointed if I can't hold very much?"

"Of course not. You don't have to eat any if you don't want to."

"Want to? Of course I want to!... I'm just not sure if I can."

He set the cake on the coffee table, but instead of bringing me a fork, he gently pushes me back, adjusting me until I am totally reclined. Then he kneels down beside me and the crazy romantic boy scoops up a corner of the cake with his fingers and puts it in my mouth.

"Mmmmm" I ate, licking the icing off his fingers. It was so sweet, so rich! He scooped up another bite. With his other hand, he caressed my stuffed belly.

"These jeans are awfully tight."

"Too tight", I agreed. He took the hint, unzipping my jeans while I nibbled his fingers, then took the initiative by plunging his hand under my shirt and opening the front clasp of my bra. I leaned back and closed my eyes and let Roger feed me, kneading my belly and kissing my breasts, my neck....This seemed to last forever. Gently Roger fed me bite after bite, and I gently sucked his fingertips and licked off every sweet creamy bit. Oh! I was full, I was overfull, almost painfully so, but that wasn't how I thought of it. Steffie, whoever she was, was missing a great cake, but I think you would have to eat it the way I did to fully appreciate it.

After a time I realized it had been a long time since the last bite of cake. "More?"

"No more, greedy girl; it's all gone"

"Gone? It can't be." I opened my eyes and saw the plate, empty. Somehow I had eaten it all. At that moment I realized how full I really was, how close I was to being sick, and just how much such a loss of control turned me on even more.

"Oh!.....Roger, could you help me up, please?" He did, and I felt queasy. "Oh, dear... what did I do?"

"Deborah? Are you okay? Do you feel sick?"

"No. Yes. Oh.... I feel like I may explode... but I am SO turned on! Take my hand; you can walk me into the bed room. Slower, slower....Oh, my! I'm so stuffed! And now, you can carefully, every so gently, make love to me."

So there's that...

Last edited by marlowegarp; 05-11-2009 at 11:14 PM.
marlowegarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #59
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

um..
I'm.....
um.

hm.
nope. I uh, actually have no words.

I still got nothing.

I am now in love with the term "greedy"....

oh for the love of god.

Last edited by Weeze; 05-11-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #60
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So when people state their desires on here, and they sound like achievable desires (even if they are often aren't sought out pragmatically), they are just flat out lying?
i'm not sure the point you're making dude, you'll have to redefine "achievable desires"

this thread isn't exactly about immobile blue pillow women, it's about thatgirl08 debunking how much cake someone can actually eat in one sitting without puking on your dick
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #61
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i'm not sure the point you're making dude, you'll have to redefine "achievable desires"

this thread isn't exactly about immobile blue pillow women, it's about thatgirl08 debunking how much cake someone can actually eat in one sitting without puking on your dick
.. I don't understand why you had to kill it.

puking on your dick
Old 05-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #62
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

Indeed. I feel like in movies where people are dancing and then HRRRRKKK someone pulls the needle of the record. No one needs the image you just evoked.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #63
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

well.

my libido is dead.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #64
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm not understanding the shitstorm.

i think if a pair of folks has decided this is something they want to accomplish, they could work up to it, who knows. if nothing else, they'd have a great time getting to whatever point they stop, haha.

in other news, while i'm not into the feeding and gaining aspect of fat sex, i find the whole cake/sweets/chocolates during sex thing incredibly hot. so, in closing, add me to the list of yesplzfrombehindwhilenommingcake.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #65
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

yesplzfrombehindwhilenommingcake should be a facebook group.
I think it would be fabulous....

ok, maybe not.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #66
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
yesplzfrombehindwhilenommingcake should be a facebook group.
I think it would be fabulous....

ok, maybe not.
all those in favor?

YESPLZ.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #67
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

everyone who wants to be nommed while nomming, please form a straight line, single file over here ----------> .
Old 05-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #68
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

Quote:
everyone who wants to be nommed while nomming, please form a straight line, single file over here ----------> .
Two great tastes...
Old 05-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #69
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes plz.

Also, cake during sex is awesome, but I always get the hiccups.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:06 AM   #70
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Nevermind.

I am going to keep myself and my clitoris under control.....

I am currently even more glad that the weight board is here..

and the library.

Last edited by Weeze; 05-12-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #71
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are no people on the planet more deserving of cake - really good cake - than fat women. This is a basic fact. No one knows why.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #72
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
There are no people on the planet more deserving of cake - really good cake - than fat women. This is a basic fact. No one knows why.
I could think of a few reasons....

1. We're awesome.
2. I don't know about others, but I have no problem whining.
3. We're awesome.
4. Who the hell wouldn't want more ass/boobs/belly?
Old 05-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #73
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's my fault for bringing reality into a fantasy thread. My b. Here, let me just copy my original post and everyone can go back to PMing me .. 'OMG FED U W/ CAK PLZ.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I definitely think there is something arousing in particular about cake and it's also usually the food of choice for my feeding fantasies. I think it's the idea that cake is so 'sinful' so to let go and eat an entire cake would be incredibly taboo.. total indulgence. *cough* I'll stop myself there.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #74
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
It's my fault for bringing reality into a fantasy thread. My b. Here, let me just copy my original post and everyone can go back to PMing me .. 'OMG FED U W/ CAK PLZ.'
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=58791

just read that.

and , may be, its true what you said.
bye.
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #75
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The thing is, and I hate to rain on everyones parade again, but models do not necessarily reflect reality in their sets. Models are selling an image/persona, NOT reality. Also, we already discussed this..

Quote:
Well your point seemed to be based on either a misread on your part or a typo on my part. I'm talking about eating a whole cake. It's possible, it happens.

I don't think feeders expectations aren't realistic. I think most of the ideas for feeding and fattening discussed here could actually be practiced in reality, at some point in a relationship (the stories section doesn't count, DIR.) What I think is usually unrealistic for a lot of feeders, is how often and how soon it will happen. Trying some of these bat-shot crazy feeding lifestyles usually takes a good deal of trust and the perfect match of two people with the same bat-shit crazy fetish. You have to be patient, usually .
Quote:
I was going to make this point. Let's be honest, the paysite girls are selling an image/persona and that image/persona is not necessarily reality. We've seen this discussed various times on this board.. most of the paysite girls stress that they shouldn't be held to 'model standards' all the time.

I haven't seen a post in particular about eating an entire cake but I'm sure there's been something to that effect posted somewhere.. I tend to take those posts with a grain of salt though.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote