Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #51
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Olwen, I really liked your idea and kind of ran with it a little, I hope you don't mind...

I gave them arms mostly so the "guy" looked less like a lower case letter i.

I sorta like the triangle only because it almost looks like the letters "FA"
That's great. I had one with arms, but they were triangles and there were too many straight lines so I didn't include it. I tried to keep it less heteronormal and less gender specific as well to make it truly universal, but I really like what you did with it.

Last edited by olwen; 06-04-2009 at 07:08 PM.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #52
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

i like the one with the triangle if i must choose
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #53
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

how do you like this one? i kept it simple and androgynous
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fasymbol.jpg (21.4 KB, 157 views)
Old 06-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #54
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like it.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #55
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also cute.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #56
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Perfect! I likes!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #57
Thyme

Thyme has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 toni lynn 00 View Post
how do you like this one? i kept it simple and androgynous
Yeah, definitely like this one.
Thyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #58
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

i like it!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #59
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

thanks everyone--- glad y'all like it--- one thing i like about it, is that it can be manipulated for t-shirts, hats, etc....

such as this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fasymbolflame.jpg (18.6 KB, 137 views)
Old 06-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #60
msbard90

Quote:
thanks everyone--- glad y'all like it--- one thing i like about it, is that it can be manipulated for t-shirts, hats, etc....

such as this...
very nice... i'd wear it!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #61
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

such as this...
Yeeeeah, that COULD work! Much better than my idea of a blazing falcon... lol
Old 06-07-2009, 05:19 AM   #62
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Here is my fat admirer symbol

My fat admirer symbol is below. I have been chasing chubby sexy girls since elementary school and haven't stopped!
Old 10-31-2009, 06:40 AM   #63
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

WARNING: I dunno if it is necessary but thought it better to be safe than sorry. Some people maybe offended as there are other bracelets on the site that refer to what some may find explicit sexual activity the link is from an adult gay website..

Maybe silicone bracelets would be a good symbol...

http://www.inya.com.au/p/589261/chubby-chaser-.html
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #64
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysteve View Post
My fat admirer symbol is below. I have been chasing chubby sexy girls since elementary school and haven't stopped!
Awesome job Steve; but that only works great for those who prefer the ladies, but those who chase the BHMs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
WARNING: I dunno if it is necessary but thought it better to be safe than sorry. Some people maybe offended as there are other bracelets on the site that refer to what some may find explicit sexual activity the link is from an adult gay website..

Maybe silicone bracelets would be a good symbol...

http://www.inya.com.au/p/589261/chubby-chaser-.html
I don't know, it's simply too obscure in my opinion. Especially when worn with other bracelets of that kind; it literally gets lost in the "rainbow". Might work great for closeted FAs/FFAs who would like to represent in some way without being blatant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #65
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

I sorta like the triangle only because it almost looks like the letters "FA"
Don't know how I missed this thread until now. That triangle symbol is great! I realize it only works for the situation where the woman is fat, but the way you made it suggest the letters "FA" is really clever. It's a very nice design!