Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
budydude7777777

budydude7777777 has said some nice things
Default Where in the world...

Ok so the deal is, is that where i live and anywhere i go there seems to be no bbw's or really and women confident with their size and weight. I love big girls and have tried dating a few but every single one just hates how they look or tries to lose weight when half the time i'm trying for the opposite. I can't even find a girl to talk to that is ok being big. every damn one complains about their size or wishes they were skinnier. EVEN THE SKINNY ONES. Makes its really hard to find these any bbw's to date or be friends with. Where are they? Anyone else have this problem?
budydude7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Relax, buddy. Have a seat. Stay for a drink. You're working too hard. These things take time. It will all work out in the end. By the time you're 60, it'll all make sense.

Good luck!

Last edited by Fascinita; 05-11-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

double post. sowy.

Last edited by Fascinita; 05-11-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by budydude7777777 View Post
Ok so the deal is, is that where i live and anywhere i go there seems to be no bbw's or really and women confident with their size and weight. I love big girls and have tried dating a few but every single one just hates how they look or tries to lose weight when half the time i'm trying for the opposite. I can't even find a girl to talk to that is ok being big. every damn one complains about their size or wishes they were skinnier. EVEN THE SKINNY ONES. Makes its really hard to find these any bbw's to date or be friends with. Where are they? Anyone else have this problem?
Welcome to dating women.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Welcome to dating women.
Budydude, if it were easy, everybody would either be happily married or spending all their nights with someone special.

By the way, Fascinita didn't lie; it will all fall into place by 60. By then you'll just want peace, quiet, and relaxation.

Last edited by Captain Save; 05-11-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, you're in the right place now... just settle in a bit.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Kick of your shoes and make a few posts. Welcome to Dims.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I have this problem too. Where I live, there's not so much fat acceptance and proud fat person tend to be hiding or hiding they are proud of being fat (which is a paradox). But I went to Dims and wow! There are persons who are proud in a good way (healthy too in a relative way) to be fat. But thinking about it, I saw an other problem coming. I'm kind of alone in where I live and even if I'm talking to very charmful girls, I kinda feel like its not real, like I'm talking with an illusion. So you can see I'm a concrete person by times and I like friendly gaze from a girl, I like to see the person I'm talking with (even on webcam), I like hugs and so on! Internet is as rassembling as distancing.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:31 AM   #9
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Women are typically self-conscious.....get used to it haha. Best you can do is when she says she needs to lose, tell her how beautiful she is and how perfect she looks....

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:33 AM   #10
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Budydude, you're letting yourself get all worked up over this. You need to get a grip on yourself and relax before things get truly out of hand.

Dimensions is indeed a place where the finest fat babes congregate. If you have a "confidence" fetish, you can rest easy for there are others here who share your interest (as well as those who do not.) Take a look around.

Last edited by Santaclear; 05-12-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #11
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love big girls and have tried dating a few but every single one just hates how they look or tries to lose weight when half the time i'm trying for the opposite. I can't even find a girl to talk to that is ok being big. every damn one complains about their size or wishes they were skinnier.
Some advice from an old happily married grandad who was in your shoes 40+ years ago: be nice to girls you find attractive, even spoil them, but never objectify their size.

Instead start out by sharing activities that interest you, get them to talk about and do things that interest them. focus on anything and everything but their size. Be kind and avoid doing weird things or looking strange. As you share one another's lives you'll become friends and whatever concerns they have about their size will recede.

Make size and food unimportant in your relationship. If they bring it up be complimentary, initially act befuddled over their concerns and tactfully change the subject until you know you have a real relationship besides her weight.

Then, if you eventually must but not until its time (it may never be needed), drop the W bomb. But when you do, do it by focusing on you, not the girl - tell them that (for whatever reason) you're one of those guys who prefers the non-skinny chicks and you're confused as to why girls can't just concerns that. Then tell her she's beautiful. If you've done your job right she'll know you're just re=expressing what she already was aware of.

The point? In today's society its a rare woman of any size who's totally happy with their appearance. But they can tell what you think without you verbalizing it. What they want from a guy is kindness and friendship, not focusing on their insecurities. When you share life together those insecurities diminish - focusing on them is sensitive territory best left alone.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #12
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
(healthy too in a relative way)
Boooooooooooo!

"Relative" to what? To thin people, who are always healthy? Puh-leez.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #13
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Some advice from an old happily married grandad who was in your shoes 40+ years ago: be nice to girls you find attractive, even spoil them, but never objectify their size.

Instead start out by sharing activities that interest you, get them to talk about and do things that interest them. focus on anything and everything but their size. Be kind and avoid doing weird things or looking strange. As you share one another's lives you'll become friends and whatever concerns they have about their size will recede.

Make size and food unimportant in your relationship. If they bring it up be complimentary, initially act befuddled over their concerns and tactfully change the subject until you know you have a real relationship besides her weight.

Then, if you eventually must but not until its time (it may never be needed), drop the W bomb. But when you do, do it by focusing on you, not the girl - tell them that (for whatever reason) you're one of those guys who prefers the non-skinny chicks and you're confused as to why girls can't just concerns that. Then tell her she's beautiful. If you've done your job right she'll know you're just re=expressing what she already was aware of.

The point? In today's society its a rare woman of any size who's totally happy with their appearance. But they can tell what you think without you verbalizing it. What they want from a guy is kindness and friendship, not focusing on their insecurities. When you share life together those insecurities diminish - focusing on them is sensitive territory best left alone.
I kinda like this. It's a good way to go about it, unless she asks about it, or you know she is aware/accepts/likes/loves herself being x size or xyz acitivies. Definitely a smooth progression and a way to protect your bacon! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #14
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Boooooooooooo!

"Relative" to what? To thin people, who are always healthy? Puh-leez.

Hmmm.... I didn't mean that, far away from this. I didn't think about thin people into what I said and maybe the "relative" word wasn't supposed to be there. What I wanted to say was supposed to be good, nothing bad in the meaning under it. Sorry if it hurts you.
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
Hmmm.... I didn't mean that, far away from this. I didn't think about thin people into what I said and maybe the "relative" word wasn't supposed to be there. What I wanted to say was supposed to be good, nothing bad in the meaning under it. Sorry if it hurts you.
It's not personal. Your statements don't hurt me. And I appreciate the generally positive tone of your post above. Please just refrain from making blanket statements about the "health" of fat people. We get enough scrutiny. Thanks.

You look relatively healthy, BTW.

Last edited by Fascinita; 05-12-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #16
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Dude, we are every where. From what I have experienced there are a hell of a lot more fat women then fat admirers.
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote