Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-23-2017, 02:41 PM   #15601
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

.....and I heard him exclaim as he fell out of sight $^%&*(%$#@@ Ho Ho Ow Blitzen! get me those Bourbon cookies!
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:24 PM   #15602
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can you imagine an intoxicated Santa recklessly driving his sleigh through the night sky and then the perplexed looks upon children's faces Christmas morning when they discover other children's names upon the gifts left under their Christmas tree?
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #15603
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The north pole could be in for a good night with a Sossled Santa and his reindeers rushing the growler
Old 12-26-2017, 01:52 PM   #15604
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

(Knock,Knock)
Yes?
Hello Mrs Claus, I'm from the Betty Ford Center. Is Santa in?
Old 12-27-2017, 03:38 PM   #15605
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As back up Mrs Clause sent Santa to the AA - not Alchoholics Anonymous but the Automobile Association - to brush up on his sleigh driving skills.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #15606
nitewriter

Okay now Santa remember pull on Comet to turn left. Pull on Cupid to turn right. and pull on Rudolph's tail when you brake.Tomorrow we practice parallel parking.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:33 PM   #15607
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's not how that works. You're pulling my leg!
Old 12-28-2017, 07:36 AM   #15608
nitewriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
That's not how that works. You're pulling my leg!
If that were true you would end up with a face full of reindeer dung!
Old 12-28-2017, 03:43 PM   #15609
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Santa's helpers gathered up all the reindeer dung and use it in a gas generator to produce electricity for the toy factory - very green.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:11 PM   #15610
nitewriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Santa's helpers gathered up all the reindeer dung and use it in a gas generator to produce electricity for the toy factory - very green.
Very True and (cough!Cough!) very fragrant.
Old 12-29-2017, 06:45 AM   #15611
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

if you take deep breaths you'll soon get rid of it.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:46 PM   #15612
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Reindeer dung miraculously has a very pleasant fragrance due to their jolly good diet!
...its like an unusual but pleasant scented candle throughout the North Pole.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:04 AM   #15613
nitewriter

Fi Fie Fo Fum I smell Reindeer Dung from Yankee Candle!
Old 12-30-2017, 07:08 PM   #15614
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

When perusing the Yankee Candle catalogue, I refuse to scratch-and-sniff that new scent!
Old 12-30-2017, 07:12 PM   #15615
swamptoad

Customer: How much for this crappy catalogue?
Old 12-30-2017, 07:44 PM   #15616
Angel

Does Mr. Hankey ever take off that Santa hat?!!
Old 12-30-2017, 08:05 PM   #15617
swamptoad

Hidy Ho!!!

I don't know.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #15618
nitewriter

Good Morning Hair Club for Men, Yes Mr. Claus you can come in anytime for your fitting.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:24 PM   #15619
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Mr Claus was strangled by his own hair piece, Mrs Claus confirmed there will be hell Toupee.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:43 PM   #15620
nitewriter

Widowed White female seeking chubby bearded male with a big (censored)!
Old 12-31-2017, 09:03 PM   #15621
Angel

If it isn't big enough or doesn't please me, I will be very disappointed.

I promise to make you very happy and meet your needs.

I love to make hearty filling meals and bake cookies and delectable desserts.

Must like very cold weather and snow, and love to travel at night on Christmas eve.

If interested kindly respond. Photos appreciated.

Just remember that I am seeking a man with a healthy and huge

appetite!

Edited to add: This is not MY personal ad, but a continuation of the previous post by nitewriter.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:59 AM   #15622
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
If it isn't big enough or doesn't please me, I will be very disappointed.

I promise to make you very happy and meet your needs.

I love to make hearty filling meals and bake cookies and delectable desserts.

Must like very cold weather and snow, and love to travel at night on Christmas eve.

If interested kindly respond. Photos appreciated.

Just remember that I am seeking a man with a healthy and huge

appetite!

Food for thought - but travelling Every Christmas Eve ?
Old 01-01-2018, 04:53 AM   #15623
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Food for thought - but travelling Every Christmas Eve ?
See edit on my previous post.

Mrs. Claus still has all those busy elves around and will need someone to continue delivering all those toys on Christmas Eve!
Old 01-01-2018, 08:49 AM   #15624
nitewriter

Mrs. Claus I am so sorry to hear of your husbands demise. I'm Jeff Bezzos from Amazon I have a fleet of drones at your disposal to deliver all the toys for a phenominal nominal charge!
Old 01-02-2018, 11:26 AM   #15625
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What Jeff Bezzos doesn't know is that some of the Amazons he's hiring will assuredly be FFAs.... willing to provide dear Jeff with 'personal attention' while the drones buzz about. Mr. Bezzos may soon be a suitable size to respond to Mrs. Claus' ad - a marriage where the groom will take the bride's name!