Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep
Default FAs who have no pronounced fetish... check in!

Come on, everyone... I know there have to be a lot of FAs out there who have no fetish, i.e. feederism, gaining, squashing, etc., but who just are in love with the BBW/BHM form. Now is the time to say, I'm like Rubens, and I love it!!!

Do you prefer a particular form or body type, or is it a look, or what?

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As far as fetishes go, I'd just like for whoever I happen to be with to keep an open mind about things, you know?
Like, if one person is into feederism, but the other isn't, but everything else is GREAT, a compromise would be really important.
I try not to shut myself off to people who aren't necessarily into the same "kinks" as me, because relationships are about a little bit of give and take, ya dig?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Having no fetish can be a real turn-on. Often it's sexier than actual fetishes.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I like to give people who have fetishes verbal spankings and tongue lashings... So I suppose not having a fetish is in fact my fetish... therefore I'm not qualified to post in this thread.

Never mind. Carry on.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm prudish and proud of it.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #6
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

*Checks in*

Ultimately it comes down to the person. I've been all over the place with size, shape, etc... The person I'm crushin' on now (Who reciprocates these feelings... oh..... haha ) is 5'4", and is a former hourglass that's become slightly more bottom heavy. She did gain a bit, but I liked her then, and I like her now.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #7
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
I'm prudish and proud of it.

You run around wearing women's avatars Skellington! Don't you be telling us that you have no fetishes!!!!

See, that's all part of my fetish...

I'm one sick puppy.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #8
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
So, vanilla is the new kink, then?

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #9
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
You run around wearing women's avatars Skellington! Don't you be telling us that you have no fetishes!!!!
My love of Madame Leota is not a fetish. Perish the thought. It's a good, clean love... without utensils. Props to anyone that gets that quote.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
My love of Madame Leota is not a fetish. Perish the thought. It's a good, clean love... without utensils. Props to anyone that gets that quote.
The way you phrased that sounded so... well.. very prudish.

I suppose you're telling the truth... clean as a whistle... no fetish...

Carry on then.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #11
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
only one of the finest movies of all time .. featuring one Lt. Frank Drebin
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #12
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
So, vanilla is the new kink, then?

-Rusty
Vanilla? Naah, it is not about vanilla, it is about lack of what could be uncomfortable requirements in a person

I'm glad people are checking in here!!! What makes it great is that there are people out there who don't have these specific requirements. We're not alien beings on Dims... a LOT of us are out there. The whole meaning of the term "FA" is a very broad definition, and our part of the spectrum has a voice too.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #13
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
*Checks in*

Ultimately it comes down to the person. I've been all over the place with size, shape, etc... The person I'm crushin' on now (Who reciprocates these feelings... oh..... haha ) is 5'4", and is a former hourglass that's become slightly more bottom heavy. She did gain a bit, but I liked her then, and I like her now.
That's what I mean.... you liked her then, and you like her now!

Old 05-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Checking in.

Tapirs aren't a fetish, right?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Checking in.

Tapirs aren't a fetish, right?
Is it wearing pantyhose? The answer to that is the answer to your question.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #16
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd just like to say that as an FA with no fetish, ...I have no fetish.

.......all right then.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #17
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Well.... I wouldn't say I have NO fetish (coughdommecough), but my fetish isn't fat related, so I'm counting myself in

Although, fat butts do have a more satisfying jiggle when I spank them...
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:11 AM   #18
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am attracted exclusively to fat women, so I do not need whips, chains, rubber, masks or something else.
The fat jiggling body of my wife does it for me.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #19
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Well.... I wouldn't say I have NO fetish (coughdommecough), but my fetish isn't fat related, so I'm counting myself in

Although, fat butts do have a more satisfying jiggle when I spank them...
I second this!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #20
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmm.. actually, i am pretty boring and dont have any fetishes. Though, i do love to please and i have never encountered anything that has shocked me sexually, so i would do most things that my partner wanted and i would enjoy them. So i guess i am a fetishistic non-fetishist. hmm if that makes any sense.
Oh actually, i'm speaking bolllocks..i do have some gainer fantasies. They are only head ones that only leak out now and then. hmm its funny i forgot about that. Though i see this 'fetish' as relating to me not to my love of fat. Well not other peoples.. shit. am i making any sense AT ALL???? lmao
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #21
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm ordinarily pretty vanilla but I won't say I've never wavered. I like to be as accommodating of my partner as the law allows so there isn't much I haven't tried. Can't say any of it made the experience any more or less enjoyable, just different. Commitment to her pleasure always overwhelms any reticence on my part. Who she is (in all dimensions) stimulates me far more than what we do together.

I think fetishes are kind of like children in that they make little or no sense until you have one of your own? I imagine for many they help break down barriers and form a deeper intimacy? Smoke 'em if ya got 'em, YMMV.

My only issue with fetishes has always been stealth. Fly your freak flag proudly. If it's an important part of you hiding it from someone who may care about you is wrong. JMO! With that one caveat, Carpe Kink!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:54 AM   #22
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I'm ordinarily pretty vanilla but I won't say I've never wavered. I like to be as accommodating of my partner as the law allows so there isn't much I haven't tried. Can't say any of it made the experience any more or less enjoyable, just different. Commitment to her pleasure always overwhelms any reticence on my part. Who she is (in all dimensions) stimulates me far more than what we do together.

I think fetishes are kind of like children in that they make little or no sense until you have one of your own? I imagine for many they help break down barriers and form a deeper intimacy? Smoke 'em if ya got 'em, YMMV.

My only issue with fetishes has always been stealth. Fly your freak flag proudly. If it's an important part of you hiding it from someone who may care about you is wrong. JMO! With that one caveat, Carpe Kink!

That's what I was trying to get at- no matter what, if there is a great connection, then it won't diminish her just because she isn't into something. Even at first, I'm not going to let a narrow preference dominate, or discount someone because of it. To me, it would creep me out if someone started off with that rather than getting to know me better... and I have heard of that happening!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #23
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
That's what I was trying to get at- no matter what, if there is a great connection, then it won't diminish her just because she isn't into something. Even at first, I'm not going to let a narrow preference dominate, or discount someone because of it. To me, it would creep me out if someone started off with that rather than getting to know me better... and I have heard of that happening!
"I'm into latex, golden shower and lizard role play." don't need to be the first words out of your mouth, I agree. Still, you know it's not cool to conceal the fact that you drink or smoke because many people have strong aversions to those things. If it's really a fetish it's BS to say you want them to "get to know you first" because that's a part of you. Anything "non-negotiable" about you needs to come up pretty early or there's something slimy about it to me. JMO, as always.

I've been snarked and flamed mercilessly on other threads for this position but it still comes down to an integrity issue. That's about functionality not morality for me. Honesty works better. Bitter experience and reason both convince me of that. I'm no paragon of integrity by any means but I know what seems to work and what doesn't.

Last edited by Ernest Nagel; 05-16-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Ernest Nagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #24
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
"I'm into latex, golden shower and lizard role play." don't need to be the first words out of your mouth, I agree. Still, you know it's not cool to conceal the fact that you drink or smoke because many people have strong aversions to those things. If it's really a fetish it's BS to say you want them to "get to know you first" because that's a part of you. Anything "non-negotiable" about you needs to come up pretty early or there's something slimy about it to me. JMO, as always.

I've been snarked and flamed mercilessly on other threads for this position but it still comes down to an integrity issue. That's about functionality not morality for me. Honesty works better. Bitter experience and reason both convince me of that. I'm no paragon of integrity by any means but I know what seems to work and what doesn't.
It sounds to me like you have an honesty fetish Nagel...

And maybe even some kinky stuff goin' on with vanilla....

... just sayin'.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #25
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I suppose I'd better stand up to be identified as a non-kink FA. My only kink, if one could call it that, is a desire to spoil the lady of my interest to the point of her not wanting anyone else, whether that means a blindfold, a latex mattress and ten gallons of cake mix, or keeping the place we would share spotlessly clean.

I also agree wholeheartedly with the disclosure policy, Mr. Nagel; when these things are hidden until after feelings get involved is when people get mad, and following that, get even.