Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #26
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I suppose I'd better stand up to be identified as a non-kink FA. My only kink, if one could call it that, is a desire to spoil the lady of my interest to the point of her not wanting anyone else, whether that means a blindfold, a latex mattress and ten gallons of cake mix, or keeping the place we would share spotlessly clean.
Ahhh, spoiling.... somehow I figured you'd show up eventually! Welcome aboard

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #27
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I suppose I'd better stand up to be identified as a non-kink FA. My only kink, if one could call it that, is a desire to spoil the lady of my interest to the point of her not wanting anyone else, whether that means a blindfold, a latex mattress and ten gallons of cake mix, or keeping the place we would share spotlessly clean.
These two scenarios are equally hot.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #28
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
These two scenarios are equally hot.
That cake binge thread really got my creative juices flowing; all I need now is a latex mattress and a willing BBW...
Old 05-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #29
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That cake binge thread really got my creative juices flowing; all I need now is a latex mattress and a willing BBW...
And a vacuum, a feather duster and some Pledge for afterwards.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #30
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
And a vacuum, a feather duster and some Pledge for afterwards.
Oh shit, yeah; a vacuum, and Pledge...fapfapfapfapfapfapfap...lysol tub cleaner..fapfapfapfap...dishwashing soap, ohhh...fapfapfapfap...laundry, oh yeah....OOPS! Sorry about the windows; I'll clean that up!
Old 05-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #31
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i love it when I'M his fetish

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-16-2009 at 07:20 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #32
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
It sounds to me like you have an honesty fetish Nagel...

And maybe even some kinky stuff goin' on with vanilla....

... just sayin'.
Well, I like to think of it as more a trust obsession Stan. If someone can't trust you to love and care for them exactly as they are, warts and all, they're not a good bet for a fulfilling LTR. Just my experience. YMMV.

Re vanilla,I like surprises and even vanilla can be unexpected. Like a chick all tricked out in thigh-high boots, chains, tats and piercings who just wants a good ol' missionary style drilling. Fetishes have always seemed to me to be about getting your expectations fulfilled, realizing your imagination. I kinda fiend more on having my assumptions shattered. Too much of my life is focused on knowing exactly what will happen next. It's what I get paid for, basically. Discovering something completely counterintuitive is what rocks my world, or did when I was still up for having it rocked.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #33
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another one checking in who is happy to be boring..............
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #34
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Well, I like to think of it as more a trust obsession Stan. If someone can't trust you to love and care for them exactly as they are, warts and all, they're not a good bet for a fulfilling LTR. Just my experience. YMMV.

Re vanilla,I like surprises and even vanilla can be unexpected. Like a chick all tricked out in thigh-high boots, chains, tats and piercings who just wants a good ol' missionary style drilling. Fetishes have always seemed to me to be about getting your expectations fulfilled, realizing your imagination. I kinda fiend more on having my assumptions shattered. Too much of my life is focused on knowing exactly what will happen next. It's what I get paid for, basically. Discovering something completely counterintuitive is what rocks my world, or did when I was still up for having it rocked.
You know, you are right... but I wouldn't call it vanilla, I'd call it a much surer way of finding your perfect match! A lot of times the physical connection matches but not the mental, and vice versa... yeah, you may find a person who shares your unique flavor, but the chances are greatly improved with a lot wider, general approach. Vanilla to me means plain and ordinatry, dull, etc.. we're NOT dull, not in the least... just a lot more likely to have a better choice amongst all of the most delicious "fruit" out there...!!!

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #35
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Having no fetish can be a real turn-on. Often it's sexier than actual fetishes.
I'm with this post ^
I have no really strong fetishes, so indulging someone else's fetishes (which I will do) is usually just distracting for me and I won't end up feeling satisfied.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #36
blackghost75
Smiley is my nickname :)

blackghost75 can now change their title

I believe that every Fa in the plus-size community has a fetish of some sort It's only natural and you have to remember we our human first
Old 05-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #37
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
My love of Madame Leota is not a fetish. Perish the thought. It's a good, clean love... without utensils. Props to anyone that gets that quote.
LOL. You need a Leota Toombs avatar.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #38
t3h_n00b

t3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going on

checking in
t3h_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #39
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
LOL. You need a Leota Toombs avatar.
Couldn't get any really good pics or screen grabs of her to make an avatar from. So I went with the Tilly Leota from the Haunted Mansion movie. Yeah, the movie could have been better but I actually thought she was pretty cool as Leota.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote