Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default FAs who DO HAVE a pronounced fetish... check in!

Well this thread is obviously a "spin off " from UBC's thread "FAs who have no pronounced fetish... check in!" I find fetishes simply amazing and very interesting to say the least! I am always intrigued by the many different kinds of "fetishes" and the people who have them! So please feel free to post your GREAT Fetish on this thread!
NO SNARKY COMMENTS!!!!!
NO JUDGING ANYONE!!!!!!
I want people to feel comfortable posting here!!

My Fetish(es)
I will definitely say is FA's , honestly ALL FA's make my knees weak!! No matter age,height,weight,skin color, married, single DOESNT matter to me!! Its the pure thought of them finding a BBW such a turn on!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

joined the furries when they gave me first pick in the fetish draft
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
joined the furries when they gave me first pick in the fetish draft
XKCD of course. #471

[mouseover text: Hey, are you friends with any hamsters? This kite needs a passenger.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
XKCD of course. #471

[mouseover text: Hey, are you friends with any hamsters? This kite needs a passenger.

-Rusty
hehehhehe

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 05-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was so happy when I saw that xkcd. (And yes, I like to pretend I'm an anthropomorphic raccoon on occasion, so I'm biased. )

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Similar thread - http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=57407
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Giving and receiving by hand (not myself, that's actually boring). I even prefer this to receiving oral.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #8
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
XKCD of course. #471

-Rusty
That is amazing. A friend and I always used to joke about Fetish High. It was a high school where the people into BDSM and other cliche fetishes were the jocks and feeders and people with weight-related fetishes were the drama kids. Furries were the AV nerds.

I am an FA first and foremost but I have feeder tendencies and interests. I find weight gain and over-indulgence appealing. I also other things, but those two relate to...where we are right now. To clarify, I find it all hot as hell, but can enjoy sex and intimacy without it.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
ahhh thank you hun!! I looked and didnt find one!! Muahh you are the best!

Old 05-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #10
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weight gain and the bellies it makes bigger.

Fetish enough for ya?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Weight gain and the bellies it makes bigger.

Fetish enough for ya?
wonderful Jason thank you

Old 05-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #12
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All I am going to say is HANDS! Strong big hands!!!!

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a thing for bellies.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #14
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I'm weirdly in to like.... being stuck.
no so much in the sense that i am being forced but more so i want it and i willge t it in this one particular spot. also... a light choke is awesome.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #15
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you ride a bicycle and have Spock ears I will fuck your brains out.

Or make you a cucumber sandwhich.

THE CHOICE IS YOUR'S AND YOUR'S ALONE!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #16
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things
Default me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

I second that.
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #17
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
hmm.. me too. Though i have posted on the vanilla post too. I thought liking bellies was kinna like liking tits or arses. Does it make it a fetish because less people prefer bellies to breasts or bottoms? hmm.. i have wondered that before. I feel its just a body part preference..though if thinking bellies are the best body bit is a fetish..then sign me up!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #18
fatbellygirl

fatbellygirl can now change their title
Wink into fat

Well I must say I am fat and a FA. I guess I also have a fetish. I prefer looking at SS woman even though I'm straight. I find extreme weight gain stories very erotic as long as they are believeable. I like watching people stuff measure and weigh. Is that a fetish?
fatbellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:41 PM   #19
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

its a fatish!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #20
fatbellygirl

fatbellygirl can now change their title
Thumbs up

Awesome belly. Nice addition to Big Cuties.
fatbellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #21
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

where do I begin? lingerie and sweaters, feet (fat), toes/pedicures, cankles, boobs, back boobs, buttshelves, crushing (walking on back, squashing, facesitting), expansion (weight gain, belly/butt/breast/thighs enlargement), belly inflation (stuffing/pregnancy/stretchmarks), feederism, smoking, messy fun (mud/pudding/etc), and furries.

Last edited by Chef; 05-18-2009 at 02:52 PM. Reason: ETA: Denim! Jackets, jeans, overalls, cut-offs...
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:55 PM   #22
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

btw, I cheated and looked at the fetish map to remember what some of mine were: http://alfredo.octavio.net/files/aoc...tishmapbig.gif
Old 05-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #23
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
where do I begin? lingerie and sweaters, feet (fat), toes/pedicures, cankles, boobs, back boobs, buttshelves, crushing (walking on back, squashing, facesitting), expansion (weight gain, belly/butt/breast/thighs enlargement), belly inflation (stuffing/pregnancy/stretchmarks), feederism, smoking, messy fun (mud/pudding/etc), and furries.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU CHEF!!!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #24
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

I could do with some crushing/squashing right now too!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #25
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
I could do with some crushing/squashing right now too!
hahah yeahh me tooooooooo!! C'mere babe!! ::::jumps on Chef::::