Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #26
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
hahah yeahh me tooooooooo!! C'mere babe!! ::::jumps on Chef::::
*mmmph mmm mm phmmmph*
Old 05-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #27
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Fetish? well maybe not that strong, but I do enjoy spanking a big round jiggling ass! Not to the point of being boorish, more like watching the booty come to rest of it's own natural accord. And of course followed by soothing, soft carresses. I'm frankly surprised that more FA's don't fess up to liking this.

Also, giving a loving spanking to a nice fat mons pubis ( Mound of Venus) is hot as hell. Everything from a full handed spank to spanking with one finger, poised above the clit, until we get that oh so hot wet splatty sound.

Excuse me , I gotta go squeeze or spank something!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:55 AM   #28
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Fetish? well maybe not that strong, but I do enjoy spanking a big round jiggling ass! Not to the point of being boorish, more like watching the booty come to rest of it's own natural accord. And of course followed by soothing, soft carresses. I'm frankly surprised that more FA's don't fess up to liking this.

Also, giving a loving spanking to a nice fat mons pubis ( Mound of Venus) is hot as hell. Everything from a full handed spank to spanking with one finger, poised above the clit, until we get that oh so hot wet splatty sound.

Excuse me , I gotta go squeeze or spank something!
hahaha hmmmmmm after that post I think I do too!! HOTTT

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #29
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

i love squashing

Old 05-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #30
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbellygirl View Post
Well I must say I am fat and a FA. I guess I also have a fetish. I prefer looking at SS woman even though I'm straight. I find extreme weight gain stories very erotic as long as they are believeable. I like watching people stuff measure and weigh. Is that a fetish?
I love watching SS women walk - drives me crazy!!!!

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:09 PM   #31
zosimos

zosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbellygirl View Post
Well I must say I am fat and a FA. I guess I also have a fetish. I prefer looking at SS woman even though I'm straight.
I was like whoa, secret Lesbian Nazi fetish huh?
zosimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 AM   #32
ilikefatsexywomen

ilikefatsexywomen has said some nice things

A girl with Wide JIGGLING hips.
ilikefatsexywomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #33
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
And that is why I love big buts Fav position is doggy, can't imagine a butt lover who would prefer any other position than this, and just watching it jiggle, grabbing onto it, or slapping it, w/e I can do with it LOL, is a total turn on ;P
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:02 AM   #34
Skinny_FFA

Skinny_FFA can now change their title

As an FFA it is bodyfat in general, big soft bellies in particular but love all the fat parts... and especially certain movements caused by the overweight got me totally aroused. Also weight gain and encouraging... but.. when I think about it... EVERYTHING what is related to fatness is a turn on for me!
Skinny_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:50 AM   #35
TheFutureBlob

TheFutureBlob has said some nice things
Question

I actually like big ears on women. Like...prominent ears that stick out from the side...the kind of ears that are impossible to hide with their hair.

It's kinda strange...but BIG EARS rock!

(i saw this girl the other day...her left ear was a regular looking normal ear... while her right ear stuck out sooo much!!! and she always had her hair tucked behind it.

oh god. that is such a turn on!!!

is there a name for this fetish? or am i just unique?
TheFutureBlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:57 AM   #36
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Alright. I'll contribute. I'm aroused by seeing a bbw or ssbbw, with obviously soft jiggly flesh with many rolls and lots of cellulite squashing someone almost mercilessly, while sitting upon their chest, preferably, and while eating to gain so that they may easily flatten them even more later. I can of course be the one being sat on by the woman. My head pinned down and my face smothered by her ulta soft though unquestionalby heavy belly, or under her hip/buttock flesh or wedged into the deep crevase of her ass depending on which direction she is sitting on me, or whoever it is she is sitting on. Yeah, I love all that. Then there is blanketing, butt drops, belly flops, and trample. Alright so I like squashing/smothering/crushing...and eating...and soft jiggling flesh.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #37
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

To ad, I'm not actually a submissive type, so figure that one out.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #38
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Alright. I'll contribute. I'm aroused by seeing a bbw or ssbbw, with obviously soft jiggly flesh with many rolls and lots of cellulite squashing someone almost mercilessly, while sitting upon their chest, preferably, and while eating to gain so that they may easily flatten them even more later. I can of course be the one being sat on by the woman. My head pinned down and my face smothered by her ulta soft though unquestionalby heavy belly, or under her hip/buttock flesh or wedged into the deep crevase of her ass depending on which direction she is sitting on me, or whoever it is she is sitting on. Yeah, I love all that. Then there is blanketing, butt drops, belly flops, and trample. Alright so I like squashing/smothering/crushing...and eating...and soft jiggling flesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
To ad, I'm not actually a submissive type, so figure that one out.
Ummmm thats just a pleasure to read!! I dont think it has to do with dom or sub,... she is controlling her body, but you are controlling whats being done to her body,.. I have to say its a WIN WIN situation for both!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 06-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #39
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I've got a bit of a strange one, I admit. I think part of what makes weight gain, specifically, a turn on for me in some cases is that I get a kick out of the fact that it's kind of a "transformative" act.

I don't know why, but I've always found transformations interesting; rarely in a sexual way, but interesting nonetheless. Probably steeped in my childhood fear of werewolf movies .

But a woman gaining weight is a transformation, in a lot of ways, and it sometimes involves mental changes (the person's attitude/outlook, etc.) as well. There's just something about that that really intrigues me, which explains why I frequent the story section of the board quite a bit.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #40
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post
I've got a bit of a strange one, I admit. I think part of what makes weight gain, specifically, a turn on for me in some cases is that I get a kick out of the fact that it's kind of a "transformative" act.

I don't know why, but I've always found transformations interesting; rarely in a sexual way, but interesting nonetheless. Probably steeped in my childhood fear of werewolf movies .

But a woman gaining weight is a transformation, in a lot of ways, and it sometimes involves mental changes (the person's attitude/outlook, etc.) as well. There's just something about that that really intrigues me, which explains why I frequent the story section of the board quite a bit.
Do you like the 'Transformers, robots in disguise'???
Do you think it would be sexy if a woman turner into a canoe?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #41
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

C'mon, you know it would be hot if Dims' new motto became "roll out!".

And canoe no, kayak yes.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #42
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah..those sexy kayak women...i love them especially when they turn into robot penguins.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #43
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

ooh-- shall i just list them?
well, tummies. if i'm not careful i will pay so much attention to a man's tummy that i will neglect other parts. i love manboobs, too, but i'm very picky.
not feeding exactly, but stuffing and overindulgence... i have a friend who gets food-drunk every time he eats because he loves food so much (and has a really good palate) and it turns me on like nobody's business. especially when he eats too much and it knocks him out.
love being dominated, spanked, choked, beaten, slapped, pinched, etc.... especially being trapped under a bhm, my face covered by his big belly or luscious bosom, smothering me...
i have a fantasy of being eaten... please don't think i'm psycho, i'd never want this to be a reality... but i love the idea of a man eating cherry pie or something off of my body and being this big bad wolf, tearing me apart with his teeth and gorging himself on me.
so now you all know way too much.
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #44
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodys View Post
ooh-- shall i just list them?
well, tummies. if i'm not careful i will pay so much attention to a man's tummy that i will neglect other parts. i love manboobs, too, but i'm very picky.
not feeding exactly, but stuffing and overindulgence... i have a friend who gets food-drunk every time he eats because he loves food so much (and has a really good palate) and it turns me on like nobody's business. especially when he eats too much and it knocks him out.
love being dominated, spanked, choked, beaten, slapped, pinched, etc.... especially being trapped under a bhm, my face covered by his big belly or luscious bosom, smothering me...
i have a fantasy of being eaten... please don't think i'm psycho, i'd never want this to be a reality... but i love the idea of a man eating cherry pie or something off of my body and being this big bad wolf, tearing me apart with his teeth and gorging himself on me.
so now you all know way too much.
WOW,.. I,...am.....speechless! That doesnt happen very often! Good for you!! HOT!!!

Old 06-22-2009, 01:55 AM   #45
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

anything dark involving fat or expansion is a good bet.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #46
fatluvnguy

fatluvnguy can now change their title
Default Extreme Preference or Fetish?

I don't know. But I have always had a preference for really large legs from the thighs to the feet.
fatluvnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #47
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Belly buttons on fat girls *gah!*...and that crease they sit in - that totally makes my panties wet.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #48
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

ha here goes nothing- bellies tucked into jeans that hang so low that it divides into each leg......... complete and total orgasm well that, and extreme cellulite
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #49
AnyaDServal
On Timeout

AnyaDServal has said some nice things

Well, count another one down in the furry category. I don't think I'm THAT weird as far as furs go though . I love fat furs...yes they exist!

Other than that... I loooove bellies. And I have a thing for guys that would in the gay community be called bears. Gimme my big hairy dudes ^_^

So yeah, that's me.
AnyaDServal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #50
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hair chest, tan skin, bellybuttons (and through shirts), tight jeans, gaining
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote