Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #151
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

gf's back roll has this perfect divot right now that's exactly dan's-leg shaped

so i'm into that right now
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #152
October

October can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
I don't want to go back to debate between whether something is a preference or fetish, but I remember watching an interview on TV with a sex doctor who described a sexual fetish at something that a person focuses on during sexual activity as a way of avoiding genuine intimacy.

Has anyone ever heard a fetish described this way or is it just me?
I have had a feedee fetish since I was a child. A few years back I had a ltr with a man who like to take it in the butt. After that I had bf who had a foot fetish. Later on I met I man who I loved dearly off this site. He had a feeder fantasy and we both indulged each other. The thing is I never felt like he could see me as a whole person. It was all about the fetish with me. Long story short, he wound up dying in Afghanistan.

Before I met him I had made the choice to become abstinent for personal reasons. I had been horribly abused as a child and realized that by giving myself to men who hardly knew me was damaging me further. I also began working in the medical field and seeing the sadness and diminished quality of life of many super sized people left a bad taste in my mouth. How could I get off on something that is a source of pain and heartache for so many. When cleaning a super sized patient, the thought of me or anyone else getting pleasure from their pain mad me feel very sad.

Now I feel like my feedee fantasy is going away. The only time I act on it is when I am under a great deal of stress or feeling neglected or abandoned. Now, when I masturbate, I think of being close to my future husband and us sharing intimacy. I imagine him telling me he loves me. I long for the day when I can let my guard down and truly be loved by a good man who can be emotionally present with me while we make love. Having grown up with a pervert for a father I can say adamantly that the sexual and emotional undertones of a household effect the children. I do not want those vibes in my home.

So yes, in my case, I do believe that feederism was a way for me to avoid intimacy.
October is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #153
Rocknrollvictim

Rocknrollvictim has said some nice things

I love feet (preferably small, but as long as they are cute), feederism, smoking, and weight gain
Old 07-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #154
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep
Default The "BIG" stuff I love...

It's always about women who are bigger in size, no only fat (even though it's the best :P) but also inflation/expansion via air and water.
I love how their bodies get so round and spherical, especially with air b/c when they are at their biggest they float in the air, and that to me is...well, you get the picture.
Touching on WG, I'm a definite belly man
If it's round, it's sexy XD, but I also have a thing for hips to go on top of that ^_^
Old 07-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #155
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like side fat...losta flabby side rolls for me to fondle and play with. And huge round bellies that bulge further out than down.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:28 AM   #156
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title

To love a big beautiful woman and to find her sexy.....not a fetish but it's about preference. I love my preference and don't give a damn what people say nor think. This world love skinny women and tells us that it sexy. I will not love Halle Berry unless she would gain 75 to 100 pound in a good way.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #157
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow my list is so long that I could write a book...

I love roleplay...
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #158
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lust4bbbws View Post
To love a big beautiful woman and to find her sexy.....not a fetish but it's about preference. I love my preference and don't give a damn what people say nor think. This world love skinny women and tells us that it sexy. I will not love Halle Berry unless she would gain 75 to 100 pound in a good way.
Oh yeahhhh brother! I can't tell you how many girls I see who have beautiful bodies and I could just tell they'd hold another 75lbs on their shape so amazingly. My ex girlfriend was one but I never told her I was into big girls. I only hinted towards it after we broke up
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #159
esaker

esaker has said some nice things
Default Fetish - Defined

A fetish is an otherwise non-sexual feature or activity that holds sexual weight for an individual - for example; I have a fetish for women wearing glasses...too damned sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
so, my question is sorta easy...i thought the definition of a fetish is something that someone MUST have in order to obtain sexual satisfaction...the word must is the word i question...it seems like many of these things are a sexual like that may not be mainstream, but hardly considered a true fetish...

true of false?
esaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #160
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am into about everything. Just not getting stuff put in my rump. Yeesh
Old 10-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #161
burtonboardrline

burtonboardrline can now change their title

I guess my fetish is just big girls :P but especially the largest girls, or when a big girl gains weight to become even more big. and big bellies
burtonboardrline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #162
dmcdaniel19780

dmcdaniel19780 has said some nice things
Default Mine aren't so complicated...

Heels...taller the better; stiletto is preferred
Thigh highs
Matching bra and panty sets
An ass that makes you pay attention as it walks away from you!
dmcdaniel19780 is offline   Reply With Quote