Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Discodave

Discodave can now change their title
Default The i am too fat for..............Thread

I was bored so thought this might be an interesting thread idea. Pics or descriptions. I shall go first

I am too fat for this chair

"An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants" Kryten, Red Dwarf
Discodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Almsot anythign that's designed for recreation that has springs, such as trampolines not made specifically for added weight.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm too fat to fly in coach comfortably. My knees are into the seat in front of me because I'm 6'5" so it cost a fortune to fly first class. So unless I can get a Midwest Express flight (all first class seats) I try to drive to where I'm going on vacation.

I'm too fat to drive my daughters car. It's a sporty little two door chevy. I can get in it and drive it, but wedging myself out of it SUCKS! I'm also going to have to sell my Viper one of these days because it's starting to kill my back hauling myself out of it.

Bit of advice - You can get fat, just don't get old. It sucks.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

most chairs with side arms and any "boothes" in restaurants - totally avoid them! on another note, went to get some new formal trousers over the weekend and up from a 46" to a 52" under the belly. my butt and thighs must be swelling. cool!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #5
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Apparently I'm to Fat for couches. Yes I have busted 2 in under a month! I was so freaking embraced, I busted steel welding in one of them. It was worse than the time at a funeral where I busted a chair and yell out "SHIT!" when I hit the ground and it was dead quiet.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm too fat for girls with small brains...whatever that means haha.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #7
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Surfing
Pull ups
Certain Rollercoasters
pogo sticks
hang gliders
back flips or any flips for that matter
slam dunks
spelunking
narrow rope bridges
leaning back on aluminum lawn chairs from the 70's
two man luge

i'm sure there's more
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:37 AM   #8
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post

HAHA. Goddamn it those things are unreliable. I am apparently too fat for those old-as-shit folding lawn chairs as well. I busted one of those last summer at a bonfire, and I think I weighed all of 130 pounds at the time.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Apparently I'm to Fat for couches. Yes I have busted 2 in under a month! I was so freaking embraced, I busted steel welding in one of them. It was worse than the time at a funeral where I busted a chair and yell out "SHIT!" when I hit the ground and it was dead quiet.
Bye flexsteel furniture - I only buy that brand and it my friend is TOUGH! You should also get into the habit of carrying a bag chair wherever you go. The Living Large Catalog has bag chairs that can hold 800lbs. I'm 6'5" and in the high 300's and I bought one of these chairs and my feet barely touch the ground and I have all kinds of room.

A bag chair can save you from all kinds of discomfort at outdoor gatherings etc.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
I'm 6'5" and in the high 300's and I bought one of these chairs and my feet barely touch the ground and I have all kinds of room.
Wait...you fit in a Viper?!

I'm 6'5", 350, and would have never even thought to try one of those out for size!

Myself, I appear to be too fat for the women here in Kansas City. OTOH, I'm not too fat for a Mini Cooper.

A fair trade, I suppose.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:49 AM   #11
kojack
kustomized...

kojack can now change their title

All of my medium shirts and pants at the moment. I've been TRYING to lost some chub can I can't get under 230. Now it's going UP.... 235. More things I think I'll be too fat for soon... lol!
kojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
edino

edino has said some nice things

I'm to fat for many things.... chairs, I do not fit or they do not hold me; bench, forget it. On the drivers seat I fit only in some full size SUV's. To walk distances. To lay on a single bed, to get out or in the car when parallel parked... much more I can think of...
edino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Surfing
Pull ups
Certain Rollercoasters
pogo sticks
hang gliders
slam dunks
spelunking
narrow rope bridges
two man luge

i'm sure there's more
Best list so far, WHR.
Anyone who can weasel "spelunking" into a conversation with such fluidity most definitely rules.

Laughed my ass off

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #14
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What I'm not too fat for would be a much shorter and less embarrassing list...maybe even an empty one.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

1. Gymnastics
2. Training in the secret and deadly ninja arts
3. Swings
4. Swing dancing
5. Water slides
6. Amusement park rides
7. Vespa motor scooters (sorry, pal!)
8. The beach (there's always a Cub scout-type that tries to push me back in the water)
9. Using a bullwhip to swing across a fiery death trap
10. Reduced-fat food products. Seriously, it's like pissing on a forest fire at this point.
cakeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ironically, I am too fat to play Wii Fit.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
Ironically, I am too fat to play Wii Fit.
ha ha hme too!

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #18
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatChk View Post
ha ha hme too!
one of my weird aims its 150kg limit in the uk and weigh in at 139kg today up from 107kg in early 2005. i'm already off the bmi scale on the wii fit as it only goes up to 40 (lol) and mines about 52 but cant wait to break the board hopefully before 2010!!!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #19
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

I am too fat for the pole vault. Seriously, I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it just wouldn't work.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #20
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

most restaurant booths

*but it's really just a boob thing
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Iím too fat for the cheap step-stool we used to own (a step buckled).

Iím too fat for bike shorts to fit properly (the assumption seems to be that if you are biking and have a waist my size, you must also be about six and a half feet tall).

Iím too fat to run without at least some jiggling.

Iím almost too fat to get up one water-ski. As it is I get dragged through and at times somewhat under the water for far too many seconds before my parents boat can get up enough speed for me to get up.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
BobbyTwoChins

BobbyTwoChins can now change their title

1.) Jogging
2.) Restaurant Boothes
3.) Doing anything on my knees
4.) Folding Chairs
5.) Plastic Chairs
6.) Store bought T-shirts
7.) 1959 Triumph TR3As
BobbyTwoChins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #23
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

I'm too fat:

1.) To run a marathon over 20 yards
2.) For some types of coitus
3.) For restaurant booths and/or those shitty McDonalds chairs that are built into the table
4.) To be considered skinny.
5.) To put up with assholes who think fat people suck
6.) To dance the Virginia Reel anymore (::sigh:: I miss Civil War reenacting)
Old 05-19-2009, 04:58 PM   #24
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Surfing
Pull ups
Certain Rollercoasters
pogo sticks
hang gliders
slam dunks
spelunking
narrow rope bridges
two man luge

i'm sure there's more
Banana Flips?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg banana flip.JPG (22.3 KB, 2272 views)

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #25
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
Banana Flips?
Hehe, I have to ask. What in the hell is a Banana Flip? A twinkie with banana cream filling?