Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #276
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
You can scratch this off the troubles...

I had this problem about a year or so back... and the place for the biker wear is called Leatherup. They go to 6x (which I bought) and the only downside is it's got some insulating material, so it's not the thing you want on hot days. But the jacket weighs about 8 pounds and the leather is thick!

Here's the link to the thread because I don't want it to look like I'm working for these guys...

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=89013
Now if you can find me a pair of 16 EEEEEE boots I'll be impressed.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #277
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Holy hell those are not feet, they're flippers!!!

Try www.xlfeet.com/

I get my footwear & boots from them. I'm almost 100% they can cover your needs.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #278
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Holy hell those are not feet, they're flippers!!!

Try www.xlfeet.com/

I get my footwear & boots from them. I'm almost 100% they can cover your needs.
Nope, they only go up to 5E. Good try though!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #279
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Color me frustrated -- I could only get up to 15 EEEEEE, and that's obviously not going to work. Might I recommend MotorCowboy's custom line?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #280
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Color me frustrated -- I could only get up to 15 EEEEEE, and that's obviously not going to work. Might I recommend MotorCowboy's custom line?
Nicely found sah! Bookmark'd!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #281
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Nicely found sah! Bookmark'd!
Glad to be of service! . Be sure to post a pic in leathers!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #282
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I actually BROKE the Lazyboy recliner!?!?!?!?!? (well, one of the arms). Went ass over teakettle outta the chair. So humiliating...
Old 06-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #283
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I actually BROKE the Lazyboy recliner!?!?!?!?!? (well, one of the arms). Went ass over teakettle outta the chair. So humiliating...
Ass over teakettle? I am loving that phrase!

Back on topic, I am only little but I think I am slowly breaking the springs in my mattress... I don't think sleeping on a mattress on the floor helps that!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #284
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Ass over teakettle? I am loving that phrase!

Back on topic, I am only little but I think I am slowly breaking the springs in my mattress... I don't think sleeping on a mattress on the floor helps that!
You know?
"I'm a little teapot,
Short and stout,
Here is my handle (one hand on hip),
Here is my spout (other body part for guys).
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout,
Tip me over and pour me out!

Old 06-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #285
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You know?
"I'm a little teapot,
Short and stout,
Here is my handle (one hand on hip),
Here is my spout (other body part for guys).
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout,
Tip me over and pour me out!

Hehehe, that is so cute! ^^
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:19 AM   #286
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am too FAT to go to a club and stand/dance on a cement floor for 5 hours without a break!!!!

I felt like I got hit by a mack truck/hung over the next day.....and only drank water and some diet coke LOL
Old 06-26-2013, 04:36 AM   #287
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

It seems I am too fat for my underwear..... my big fat bum tore a hole in them when I crouched down. Oops
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:09 AM   #288
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandyman View Post
It seems I am too fat for my underwear..... my big fat bum tore a hole in them when I crouched down. Oops
I shredded my slacks yesterday, I was much annoyed. They just sheared apart where the fabric gets thinner due to mah thunderthighs rubbing together. I think that must be how 90% of my slacks head to the graveyard...

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #289
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I shredded my slacks yesterday, I was much annoyed. They just sheared apart where the fabric gets thinner due to mah thunderthighs rubbing together. I think that must be how 90% of my slacks head to the graveyard...
I've had to discard two well loved pairs of shorts to this issue already this year And those were shorts that didn't chafe my thighs much in hot weather--always a challenge to replace.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #290
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
My thighs rub together too and ruin the inner parts of my trousers. We need a clothes manufacturer to make rub resistant trousers!
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #291
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I've had to discard two well loved pairs of shorts to this issue already this year And those were shorts that didn't chafe my thighs much in hot weather--always a challenge to replace.
Between the rubbing and the chafing, I'm starting to wonder if the Scots don't have an idea with kilts...

One tip: in really hot weather, when chafing threatens, I use anti-perspirant or deodorant on the inside of my thighs in the morning, when I do my underarm. This reduces the chafing considerably.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #292
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I'm too fat for Xtreme Frisbee.

Whatever, I didn't really want to go on your stupid ride anyway!
Old 08-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #293
RyanTheFeedee

RyanTheFeedee has said some nice things

I recently came across a box of older clothes. In it were my favorite jeans from high school, I probably haven't tried them on in 4 or 5 years. I was excited, I missed those jeans! But alas, I've gotten too fat for them. I couldn't get them over my butt! I'm not sure how to feel about this...
RyanTheFeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #294
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheFeedee View Post
I recently came across a box of older clothes. In it were my favorite jeans from high school, I probably haven't tried them on in 4 or 5 years. I was excited, I missed those jeans! But alas, I've gotten too fat for them. I couldn't get them over my butt! I'm not sure how to feel about this...
Well your name is RyanTheFeedee
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #295
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheFeedee View Post
By the time you can't get them over one thigh, you'll know how you feel...
Old 08-18-2013, 03:11 AM   #296
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Totally too fat for sex!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #297
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
Totally too fat for sex!
Never too fat for that!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #298
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Never too fat for that!
That's true for girls .
Old 08-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #299
matt12345

matt12345 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Never too fat for that!
I agree
matt12345 is offline   Reply With Quote