Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-02-2014, 08:12 PM   #7926
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everybody's Girl- The Dwarves
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:31 PM   #7927
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mad World by Tears For Fears
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:08 PM   #7928
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gossip - Casualties of War
Old 04-04-2014, 01:01 AM   #7929
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default One of you said you hadn't heard of one my favorite YouTubers....

And it got me fired-up. So, I'm taking it out on the rest of you. One of these songs is an original that I really like. The other reminds of the Old School Dimmers, just testifyin' for the young people:

I Think You Know - Julia Nunes

Underdog - Julia Nunes/Spoon
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:09 PM   #7930
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Padded Cell- Black Flag
Old 04-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #7931
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Land of Plenty by OMC
Old 04-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #7932
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

The mighty fall - Fall Out Boy

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:48 AM   #7933
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Kind of intriguing, just because you get to hear the contrast between....

his singing versus normal speaking voice:

Hope There's Someone - Anthony & the Johnsons
Old 04-07-2014, 05:43 PM   #7934
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sober - Little Big Town
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #7935
MattB

Sacrifice by Nausea...
Old 04-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #7936
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

On the Run by OMC
Old 04-08-2014, 05:45 AM   #7937
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Sick of you - Bleeker Ridge

A band that definitely deserves more attention.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:01 AM   #7938
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:06 PM   #7939
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Human Nature by Michael Jackson
Old 04-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #7940
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Leogun - Let's be friends.

New music find. Really into them right now.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #7941
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

February Seven - The Avett Brothers
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:07 PM   #7942
Post_Ironic

Post_Ironic can now change their title

Souvenir ~ Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Post_Ironic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #7943
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Default Maybe not the best sound, but some of your posts remind me of:

Novelty - Joy Division/Warsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
lol #16 always makes me wonder if they are multi tasking with several people who all think it's about them too.

makes me want to sing that old song " Say My Name" by Destiny's Child.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:02 AM   #7944
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

How Bizarre by OMC
Old 04-11-2014, 11:56 PM   #7945
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Default I wonder if this particular video is going to become very popular...

within the intersection of Ed Sheeran's fans and people who watch HollyWood HillBillies with Game of Thrones' followers of the Fire Lady:

When We Were Young - Brett Dennen
Old 04-12-2014, 08:31 PM   #7946
Post_Ironic

Matchbox ~ Carl Perkins
Old 04-13-2014, 01:31 PM   #7947
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs0a-QnFF4

I hate Lady Gaga but this is one of the couple songs I have come to enjoy, the lyrics speak to me in an odd way and the chorus is awesome.

"I don't need to be on top
to know I'm worth it,
'cause I'm strong enough to know the truth.
I just want it to be hot,
Because I'm best when I'm in love,
and I'm in love with you."
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #7948
Post_Ironic

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs0a-QnFF4

I hate Lady Gaga but this is one of the couple songs I have come to enjoy, the lyrics speak to me in an odd way and the chorus is awesome.

"I don't need to be on top
to know I'm worth it,
'cause I'm strong enough to know the truth.
I just want it to be hot,
Because I'm best when I'm in love,
and I'm in love with you."
Lady Gaga? Oh no. Say it isn't so!

Two Of Us On the Run ~ Lucius
Old 04-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #7949
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Swallowed - Bush

Old 04-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #7950
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Bounce - Emphatic
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music