Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
qball3

qball3 has said some nice things
Default My Wife Gained 35 LBS In One Day!!

I wonder if this is a record.....35 lb weight gain in one day! This is a true story. Unfortunately, she didn't do it by eating. She actually had surgery to remove the belly apron to make it easier for her other surgeon to remove her uterus. Eight hours on the operating table. Apparently, the surgeon used lots of water to rinse the tissue. He removed 12 lbs of lower belly, which should have brought her weight to 307. However, when she weighed herself after the operation, she weighed 342. Most of that water weight went to her legs, which were big to begin with. Now her thighs are huge. I like the bigger legs and wouldn't mind if she can't lose that water weight gain. Pretty amazing, huh?
Old 05-19-2009, 03:16 AM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball3 View Post
I wonder if this is a record.....35 lb weight gain in one day! This is a true story. Unfortunately, she didn't do it by eating. She actually had surgery to remove the belly apron to make it easier for her other surgeon to remove her uterus. Eight hours on the operating table. Apparently, the surgeon used lots of water to rinse the tissue. He removed 12 lbs of lower belly, which should have brought her weight to 307. However, when she weighed herself after the operation, she weighed 342. Most of that water weight went to her legs, which were big to begin with. Now her thighs are huge. I like the bigger legs and wouldn't mind if she can't lose that water weight gain. Pretty amazing, huh?
I don't think its very enjoyable to know she went through 8 HOURS of surgery and then her body swelled up from the aftermath......

Sorry dude but this sounds painful
Old 05-19-2009, 06:27 AM   #3
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

OH HELL YEAH, so sexy with the uterus removal and legs filled with water. HOTTTTTTT
Old 05-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #4
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball3 View Post
one day is ok.

i have seen women gain 35lbs in one hour on this website from eating a whole cake. bye.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Threat Level Orange

Old 05-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now I feel creeped out. Thanks.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #7
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

If TarciiOJ ever made it over to the "Frisked the Previous Poster" thread, and I had three ply neoprene gloves, smock, face mask and AT LEAST 3 straight shots of vodka. Maybe all doubles........

I might just find this on her.

Yeah, she's packin heat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trolldar.jpg (19.3 KB, 1261 views)
Old 05-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
If TarciiOJ ever made it over to the "Frisked the Previous Poster" thread, and I had three ply neoprene gloves, smock, face mask and AT LEAST 3 straight shots of vodka. Maybe all doubles........

I might just find this on her.

Yeah, she's packin heat.
Puh-leeze, Sparkles. Even fortified as you describe, the very second you tried to frisk me would be the very steel-tipped boot in the ass moment that you'd learn who your mama REALLY is.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Puh-leeze, Sparkles. Even fortified as you describe, the very second you tried to frisk me would be the very steel-tipped boot in the ass moment that you'd learn who your mama REALLY is.
Yeah yeah.

But with one push of the button, you could rest assured that the frisker was NOT a troll. Rest.....assured.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #10
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Yeah yeah.

But with one push of the button, you could rest assured that the frisker was NOT a troll. Rest.....assured.
Sorry, Sparky. Too busy sneezing in your face and spreading my cooties around to catch what you were saying.

Ah ... ah ... ah ... SWINE FLU! I mean ... AHCHOOO!
Old 05-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #11
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thread closed.