Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

IC ... the last RSC thread went on way too long, so it's time for a new one.

Here's Part Buttered Rolls

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woo! First confession!

My confession is....

I'm fat. REALLY, REALLY, REALLY fat. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

My knees hurt.. and I wish it was rain.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I am counting the days till I can paint & decorate
Old 05-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I wish people were straight shooters. All of them.

I'm tired of games and lies and non-communication and bullshit.

Yes. I. am.

Grow a pair. And if you can't, at least pretend you have some.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that, though the extra hours and money will be nice with the paycheck, I REALLY don't want to work today, as I was originally scheduled 5-10, and now I work 12:30 to 9... Counting my blessings I guess...
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I Feel like the biggest Twit on the earth right now.

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 05-19-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 AM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I'm really excited that my best friend is flying into town for a week!

Wreak the havoc!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #9
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Subscribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
IC I Feel like the biggest Twit on the earth right now.
I thought I read... I feel like the biggest Twix on the earth right now.

Would that be regular or the peanut butter?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #11
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha Ris. I love the new thread title.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #12
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I am glad the house is worth more then i am buying it for..
Old 05-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #13
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

scribing
Old 05-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC - I just want to get a piece of front page real estate on this new confessions thread!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #15
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I really want some Ledo's pizza.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that if I could Groundhog Day yesterday, I'd be totally okay with that for awhile.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #17
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
IC that if I could Groundhog Day yesterday, I'd be totally okay with that for awhile.

Please don't, I had a really shitty day yesterday.

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #18
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Please don't, I had a really shitty day yesterday.
That's okay...it would be just for me.

I'm sorry you had such a bad day, though. *hug*

Old 05-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #19
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
That's okay...it would be just for me.

I'm sorry you had such a bad day, though. *hug*

Yey! *hugs*

Cross your fingers and pray that I win the lottery tonight and I'll buy you something nice toots.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #20
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I guess I miss Hyde park after all.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #21
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
IC that I guess I miss Hyde park after all.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #22
JoyJoy

Something very weird is going on with yahoo messenger lately.

A person I hadn't chatted to in years popped up the other day, except he didn't say anything - just "Buzzed" me...I ignored him because that annoyed me. He did it again this morning - I ignored him again.

Just now, another person I haven't chatted to in years did the exact same thing - still annoyed me, but I had been concerned about this person, so I responded, but got no reply back, and that's not like him at all.

Two minutes later, my son did the exact same thing. Except...he's at work with no access to the internet. Another coincidence - I haven't chatted to him on his yahoo screenname in years, either.

It seems like the hackers have been giving ole yahoo a good bit of their love and attention lately. I've changed my pw, just in case, and will tell my son to do the same.

Has anyone else been having similar issues?

Old 05-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #23
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Yey! *hugs*

Cross your fingers and pray that I win the lottery tonight and I'll buy you something nice toots.
Fingers *and* toes crossed! Call me Toots again and I'll buy you ice cream.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #24
Famouslastwords

Thanks toots!

I confess I bought the Eminem CD and I like it.

And he did not do a duet with Jessica Simpson the vocals on We Made You are Charmange Tripp.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #25
JoyJoy

Meet me at Cold Stone in an hour! Anything on the menu

Tags
confessions, grilled cheese, random