Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #26
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that the line Immamakeyourmommadoamillionposes from the SNL Motherlover sketch won't leave my head. And when it does, it's replaced by the Immabethesyrupshecanbemywaffle line.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #27
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A patient came in to the office today to talk to my co-worker (we don't normally have patients in the office). He couldn't have been younger than 70, but was spry and chipper as a jaybird. When my co-worker looked at me and said "Why don't you wait here and talk to this lovely lady while I call the doctor?"...referring to me...and he jumped right in and started talking to me.

Which lead to him hitting on me....

which lead to him asking for my number, numerous times.

I told him I couldn't date patients, but that didn't deter him. He kept coming back persistently, and when he left, said he'd keep coming back until I give it to him. I'm not good at rejecting people. Hopefully he'll forget me.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #28
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that "to be continued" at the end of a DVD makes me want to choke a bitch.

Or eighty.

"Commander, why do you have Vipers and a Raptor headed for my ship?"
"Admiral, I'm getting my men back."

*TO BE CONTINUED*

FRAK YOU

And now I have to wait for Netflix to send the next one.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #29
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I am worried about this 'prom' thing going smoothly. I HATE not having plans WRITTEN In STONE, SUBMITTED IN TRIPLICIT WITH THE FINAL DRAFT IN BLOOD [YES. WRITTEN IN STONE, WITH BLOOD!] >;O
Old 05-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #30
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I cleaned the hell out of my room tonight. My closet is organized for the first time in ages. I cleared my desk off. I dusted. I took out the trash. I boxed all the stuff I need to take to Goodwill.

I also finally made a pretty final decision as to where I want to move next month.

I feel really productive.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #31
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I woke up thinking that today is Friday. Now I'm sad. Wednesday isn't even close to Friday.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:57 AM   #32
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am also quite ready for Friday!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need to get out of this city for a few days.

Away from my life.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #34
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that im praying my student loan check gets here in time for me to be able to go to the dimensions bash after all!!!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #35
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
Something very weird is going on with yahoo messenger lately.

A person I hadn't chatted to in years popped up the other day, except he didn't say anything - just "Buzzed" me...I ignored him because that annoyed me. He did it again this morning - I ignored him again.

Just now, another person I haven't chatted to in years did the exact same thing - still annoyed me, but I had been concerned about this person, so I responded, but got no reply back, and that's not like him at all.

Two minutes later, my son did the exact same thing. Except...he's at work with no access to the internet. Another coincidence - I haven't chatted to him on his yahoo screenname in years, either.

It seems like the hackers have been giving ole yahoo a good bit of their love and attention lately. I've changed my pw, just in case, and will tell my son to do the same.

Has anyone else been having similar issues?
I either get buzzed or I get some dumb advertisement for ACID berry diet pills.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #36
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I have been a major bitch to one of my co-workers of late, but I'm just beginning to think he actually likes it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #37
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that today I have been so tired, cranky and miserable that I tripped over my own feet and fell down in the middle of the office, and although I was slightly embarrassed I was really just so happy to be laying down for a minute.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #38
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
IC that today I have been so tired, cranky and miserable that I tripped over my own feet and fell down in the middle of the office, and although I was slightly embarrassed I was really just so happy to be laying down for a minute.
This really did make me do a *LOL*. And I hate saying *LOL*.
There I did it twice.

You're funny stuff, Goofy.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #39
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Yes, we love our goofy girl

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #40
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

A client for which I do part-time programming/consulting, had their layoff today. Normally, a very laidback, folksy atmosphere, today very subdued. About 10 percent of the workforce, blue and white collar jobs got axed.

Usually the temp force gets terminated before regulars, but I kept getting reassured that I was "valuable". Yeah.. right..
Old 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #41
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So I've totally torn the ass out of these pants, not sure how... but I like them and I don't want to get rid of them.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #42
SparklingBBW
What's new pussycat?

SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that every time I read "all-time top five boarders" I can't help but think:

Lizzy Boarders? She's gotta be up there in the top five.

oh...and...*subscribed*

SparklingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #43
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess I bought 100 otterpops today and I can't wait for them to get frozen so I can grab a sheet of them and eat one after another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #44
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just read the obituary section of today's New York Times... A guy named Krishna Pattabhi Jois who was a leading yoga expert died at 93 years of age... Just below that, another guy, Daniel Carasso the founder of Danone yogurt died at 103 years of age.

IC - If the longevity of Daniel Carasso is any indication... it sounds like eating yogurt is the way to go over doing yoga...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #45
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I just read the obituary section of today's New York Times... A guy named Krishna Pattabhi Jois who was a leading yoga expert died at 93 years of age... Just below that, another guy, Daniel Carasso the founder of Danone yogurt died at 103 years of age.

IC - If the longevity of Daniel Carasso is any indication... it sounds like eating yogurt is the way to go over doing yoga...

Who WANTS to live to be that old anyway?

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #46
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Who WANTS to live to be that old anyway?
Especially if you have to do yoga all the time! I never could do that reversed cross-legged stuff...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #47
Famouslastwords

I liked Yoga when I was skinny, now I couldn't do it if someone had a gun to my head.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #48
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post

One more reason to like yogurt - eating wins over exercising!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #49
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

IC that this vid is an awesome acoustic version of a beautiful song. And when the girl comes in with the background vocals (just shy of the four-minute mark)... holy shit. Her voice is positively ethereal. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be real. Gives me chills.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #50
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I Feel Stupid and Worried.

Because of repeatedly failing this exam, I'm now on "Academic Probation" Which means 'They' will be making sure I'm not submitting multiple exams in a day [like usual] and that I get them done on time [like, not usual, -sigh- ]

If I continue to mess up, they could terminate me all together as a student, or they could demote me from the Highschool Diploma Program, to the GED program. Which jips me of 2K, and a future. Colleges LAUGH At GED's! Not to mention my GPA was slowly rising and for around the last month I've been at 3.8, which is just fantastic to me. UGH!!! I totally didn't realize I had to be smart to graduate from an online school. :/

Tags
confessions, grilled cheese, random