Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #51
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
IC that this vid is an awesome acoustic version of a beautiful song. And when the girl comes in with the background vocals (just shy of the four-minute mark)... holy shit. Her voice is positively ethereal. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be real. Gives me chills.
This is wonderful - thank you so much for sharing it!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:41 AM   #52
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that this vid is an awesome acoustic version of a beautiful song. And when the girl comes in with the background vocals (just shy of the four-minute mark)... holy shit. Her voice is positively ethereal. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be real. Gives me chills.
I love Damien Rice. Excellent choice!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #53
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that i thought nothing could be done to make "Don't Stop Believing" fresh for me again. I played the shit outta the Escape album when I was a kid, I endured it many a time during drunken nights at college, and The Sopranos went and used it for one of the oddest endings in television history.

But then, watching Glee the other night on Fox, I fell in love with that song again. here, check it out on youtube. Bonus, there's a very cute small BBW in the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFaSg...eature=related
Old 05-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #54
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bored and rassless!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #55
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC there is a tiny peice of me that still will probably forever dream of romance with a non-normal human-esque creature.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #56
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I unpacked my DVD player and DVDs tonight..

What's the first thing I watched?

TWILIGHT
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #57
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lisa Hannigan. She is amazing. My favorite is "9 Crimes".
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #58
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Lisa Hannigan. She is amazing. My favorite is "9 Crimes".
Who asked you what you like?

pent-up snark...and my foot hurts...eat it, baby
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #59
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post

Wow. Who put snark in your chicken tonight?

Heal up soon, baby!
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #60
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Wow. Who put snark in your chicken tonight?

Heal up soon, baby!
I have a couple of pictures I need to run by you. * burp *

Oh, and, Traci needed to be topped off. If there is more than 2 inches of nice showing on her meter, she insists I help her cover the rest with my loving snark.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #61
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I wasn't aware that I needed your permission to express an opinion, Gimpy Thing.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #62
mossystate

Quote:
I wasn't aware that I needed your permission to express an opinion, Gimpy Thing.
What was that?...Monique, sweetie...allow me to be your personal ottoman? Not being aware makes a ware out of you and me. Wait, what was the question.

fueled by vicodin
Old 05-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #63
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh, and, Traci needed to be topped off. If there is more than 2 inches of nice showing on her meter, she insists I help her cover the rest with my loving snark.
Awww, re-united.

And IC that I missed your snark. Now you know.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #64
mossystate

I get to be Peaches.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #65
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
What was that?...Monique, sweetie...allow me to be your personal ottoman? Not being aware makes a ware out of you and me. Wait, what was the question.

fueled by vicodin
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YOOOOOOOOOOOOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #66
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that my sister is getting more texts than I am. I dunno why this bothers me. LOL
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #67
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've promised myself a small, but lavish shopping trip for Home Decor if I'm completely unpacked by tomorrow morning.

That's my motivation. It's only slightly helping..LOL

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I fully expect to be second after a man's child.....but now realize that any man that expects me to be second to his dog has issues....and can fuck off.

I also confess that I'm annoyed enough to not even give an explanation....something like that shouldn't have to be 'splained.....

I'm also annoyed and bitchy enough to give my phone number to that OTHER guy on match that I was ready to write off......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #69
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

GEF I am sorry the guy was such an ass.
IC I am worried about my neighbor, He went to the hospital the other day because of a stroke, I feel bad for thinking he might not make it. But I don't want to jinx him.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:20 AM   #70
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
GEF I am sorry the guy was such an ass.
IC I am worried about my neighbor, He went to the hospital the other day because of a stroke, I feel bad for thinking he might not make it. But I don't want to jinx him.
Thanks Christopher

It was one of those "delayed anger" moments I sometimes have...perhaps he didn't mean it as I took it....but he should not push those dogs on me too soon, IMO

On our first meeting, I had a few seconds of wondering if he was going to show me pictures of his dogs before pics of his kids.........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #71
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is one of the saddest movies I've ever seen in my life. Not a good idea to watch it if you're already feeling down.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:52 AM   #72
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is one of the saddest movies I've ever seen in my life. Not a good idea to watch it if you're already feeling down.
I read about the first 50 pages of the book and put it down...could never get myself to pick it up again.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #73
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
I read about the first 50 pages of the book and put it down...could never get myself to pick it up again.
It's probably best you spared yourself the ending. It's heartbreaking.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #74
mossystate

Another one? Really? Truly? Really? For the love of Mike...or Ike! Top it off and shut it.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #75
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
I have been eyeing that movie on On Demand. I have almost ordered it a few times. I always decided against it. I will still rent it. I will probably want to watch it alone.

Tags
confessions, grilled cheese, random