Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-23-2017, 08:42 PM   #8551
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

My wife and I had some very tasty mongolian at a nice restaurant earlier today!
Old 08-01-2017, 11:12 PM   #8552
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was very productive today and that makes me really happy. I finally got around to redecorating my home office.

Wasn't anything crazy, but I painted one wall grey, the rest is white. I added a black, fluffy rug (I've been pondering on the right one for quite some time now), and I added some roller blinds to control the light streaming in. I used to have curtains, but it got too dusty and took too much work to clean, so I opted for something much easier to use and quicker to clean.

I also re-organized my bookshelves.
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 07:46 AM   #8553
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

I actually was awake and out of bed before noon! Miracles do happen.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #8554
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm getting hooked onto Doctor Who.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:01 AM   #8555
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

That time of year again!

LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #8556
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are those peppers you are roasting?
Old 08-11-2017, 03:41 PM   #8557
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I actually was awake and out of bed before noon! Miracles do happen.
Not planning on that for the next couple of days
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:45 AM   #8558
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Are those peppers you are roasting?
Green chiles! The gastronomical delight of the southwest! Picture's not of me, but a vendor. When the roasters show up at the farmers markets and outside the grocery stores it is a magical time of year indeed.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:00 PM   #8559
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've just had a really really awesome day!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:04 PM   #8560
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very excited to see the new Death Note series soon. I loved the anime. Now I just wish a new season of Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars) would come out!!!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:44 AM   #8561
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got my degree in the mail.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:09 AM   #8562
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice to have it in hand
Old 08-22-2017, 08:51 PM   #8563
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

That I moved to Florida a little over a month ago with my sister and everything is going extremely well! We are both gainfully employed and we are renting an adorable house that we love and we are happy!
Old 08-23-2017, 04:17 AM   #8564
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
That I moved to Florida a little over a month ago with my sister and everything is going extremely well! We are both gainfully employed and we are renting an adorable house that we love and we are happy!
Glad it is working out so well for you
Old 08-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #8565
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Death Note & Snacks
Old 08-25-2017, 03:33 PM   #8566
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

College football starts tomorrow. NFL is right around the corner!
Old 08-28-2017, 02:08 PM   #8567
fat9276

I am happy about how my life is going, where I am headed at present. A lot of very recent personal growth and reflection. It feels good to be content or learning to be more content inwardly with myself. It's a work in progess though
Old 08-30-2017, 01:46 AM   #8568
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What made me happy today? Let me tell you....I am so happy that at last, my very elegant Catalina Dress arrived. I wasn't expecting for this to arrive today but yeah It was such an amazing dress. I will wear this on my birthday this saturday
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:35 PM   #8569
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Took a big step in reinventing my life.... happy right now but I guarantee I will be posting in the what is pissing me off thread in about 20 minutes
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:48 PM   #8570
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

I had a great day off today! Loving my new hair colors! And that I had a fantastic 2 hour massage tonight and will sleep like a baby this evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 02:07 PM   #8571
Tad
mostly harmless

Five day music festival to attend starting tonight, with beautiful weather forecast for the whole thing (like seriously, this is the nicest week we've had all Summer I think). Tonight kicking off with the elusive (reclusive?) Alan Rayman.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:04 PM   #8572
Tad
mostly harmless

Taking the bus home today I got lucky and caught one of the new double decker ones -- blasting past all the cars crawling down the expressway cause you are in the bus lane is even better when you also get to literally look down on the cars
Old 09-14-2017, 09:49 PM   #8573
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since it's past midnight in my time zone, I'm happy that it's almost bedtime today.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:39 PM   #8574
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Taking the bus home today I got lucky and caught one of the new double decker ones -- blasting past all the cars crawling down the expressway cause you are in the bus lane is even better when you also get to literally look down on the cars
Never rode a double decker. However, there is a coffee shop in my town that is made of an old double decker bus. Kind of fun

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 04:46 PM   #8575
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
That time of year again!

That's awesome! Yummy!

Tags
happy