Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #26
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's my firm belief that fat is a class issue. I won't get into that on this board, but, if I'm right about that, it would make sense that there would be more fat people at WalMart than other stores. Many (like me) can't afford to shop elsewhere, regardless of how "trashy" others think it is. When you have a certain food budget, you can eat for 3 weeks on what you get at Target, or for the entire month at what you get at Walmart. For me, it has to be the latter choice.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #27
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
It's my firm belief that fat is a class issue. I won't get into that on this board, but, if I'm right about that, it would make sense that there would be more fat people at WalMart than other stores. Many (like me) can't afford to shop elsewhere, regardless of how "trashy" others think it is. When you have a certain food budget, you can eat for 3 weeks on what you get at Target, or for the entire month at what you get at Walmart. For me, it has to be the latter choice.
Wal-Mart isn't trashy :P Well least not the ones around here, dunno what they're like where you're at lol. But yeah, I mean Wal-Mart's prices you can't beat, and if they can be beat then we price match lol.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #28
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
Wal-Mart isn't trashy :P Well least not the ones around here, dunno what they're like where you're at lol. But yeah, I mean Wal-Mart's prices you can't beat, and if they can be beat then we price match lol.
[waaaayyyyy off-topic] Yep. I do all that, and use coupons on top of it. I made a scene last time I went shopping. lol. The cashier wouldn't take my manufacturers coupons I had printed from online because "we don't take internet coupons." I said "It says right on Walmart's website that you do!" I asked to speak to her manager...who called accounting... who told her, YES, you should be taking those! I held up a line for like 20 minutes (in my defense, she'd turned her light off, and I was supposed to be her last customer, but no one was paying attention. lol) but I saved myself $25 because I put up a fight, and that, to me, is a LOT of money!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 05-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #29
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
What the fuck is with this WalMart thing? It's embarrassing how many guys here act like WalMart is the gold mine for fat chicks. It just makes us seem so fucking trashy.
Oh god why did I go to the previous page -_- Seriously where are you people living that you associate shopping at Wal-Mart with being trashy? Oh and btw sorry to the person I quoted in my above post, I get why you had "trashy" in quotes now. I guess the rest of us peons will just have up our standards and shop at the ritzy local supermarket.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #30
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
[waaaayyyyy off-topic] Yep. I do all that, and use coupons on top of it. I made a scene last time I went shopping. lol. The cashier wouldn't take my manufacturers coupons I had printed from online because "we don't take internet coupons." I said "It says right on Walmart's website that you do!" I asked to speak to her manager...who called accounting... who told her, YES, you should be taking those! I held up a line for like 20 minutes (in my defense, she'd turned her light off, and I was supposed to be her last customer, but no one was paying attention. lol) but I saved myself $25 because I put up a fight, and that, to me, is a LOT of money!
rofl, yeah there's even a button on the register that is specifically for coupons that won't scan or aren't on the database or w.e lol. I'm just register trained and go up there to help when they're overwhelmed and even I know that :P
Old 05-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #31
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I shop at Wal-Mart too actually. I do think it's a little trashy. I don't really give a shit if that offends anyone. What else would you call cheap, low quality shit made in China by little kids in sweatshops?

Sorry I find it embarrassing that FA's are telling each other to hide behind shelves at WalMart checkin' out all the fat broads while they pull on $5 polyester tops.

You can meet me at a club or the hookah lounge or something.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #32
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardeezee1 View Post
Ok im real puzzled about the places in Louisiana to spot a brie brown or teighlor look a like at in my city.Ive eatin at lots of buffets but i bet im missing something...maybe theres clubs for big women and men here lol but idk.Tips are welcome and thanks to anyone who has helped me so far.
Go to an Overeater Anonymous meeting.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #33
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Personally, I'm not embarassed, I'm mad. Mad at a society where fat people earn less than their thin counterparts, and so have less of an option of where to shop. It's nothing to be embarassed about, it's jsut reality. Just my (totally off-topic again - I should probably bow out. lol) perspective.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #34
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I shop at Wal-Mart too actually. I do think it's a little trashy. I don't really give a shit if that offends anyone. What else would you call cheap, low quality shit made in China by little kids in sweatshops?

Sorry I find it embarrassing that FA's are telling each other to hide behind shelves at WalMart checkin' out all the fat broads while they pull on $5 polyester tops.

LO You can meet me at a jazz club given you can spring for a drink.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:13 PM   #35
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Sorry, I didn't know we received food Shipments from China. And I guess America is just a trashy place to be now a days since the economy forces the average American to shop at Wal-Mart for lower prices. And I think you're de-railing this thread from it's purpose. Nobody is telling anyone to stalk bbws from behind a shelf at Wal-Mart. A question was asked by the OP, and answers were given, simple as that.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #36
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wal-Mart sells more than just food. Most of everything else comes from China, India, Korea, etc. The food mostly does not come from within the US, plently of it is shipped from other countries. This outsourcing is what allows WalMart to be so fucking cheap.

Answers were given, and since we're on a discussion board, I decided to discuss the answers, simple as that.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #37
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Well, I suppose I could take my low-class ass to UCB or DIY or Macy's or Saks 5th Avenue coz they don't buy clothing made in China by little kids in sweatshops. Oh, wait. Yeah, they do. You'd be hard-pressed to find any manufacturer, upscale or otherwise, who does not purchase items from China.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #38
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Well, I suppose I could take my low-class ass to UCB or DIY or Macy's or Saks 5th Avenue coz they don't buy clothing made in China by little kids in sweatshops. Oh, wait. Yeah, they do. You'd be hard-pressed to find any manufacturer, upscale or otherwise, who does not purchase items from China.
Sadly, true. Yet, doesn't make WalMart any less trashy.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #39
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sadly, no.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #40
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Even the Tiffany's TraciJo goes to for her milk is...well....a bit trashy.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #41
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Quote:
What are you basing trashy on? Lower prices? That doesn't even make sense. OOOO , Wal-mart outsources...so does every other giant conglomerate in the United States. Be glad we have Wal-Mart or you can imagine where the economy would be right now and then you would find yourself in the same trashy situation as a lot of us.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #42
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

I already said I shop at Walmart too. I think it's trashy because the stuff they sell is extremely cheap quality hence the low prices. Plus, most Walmarts are disgustingly dirty and falling apart and some of the trashiest people I know go there.

The economy is already falling apart.. I don't know where you've been.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #43
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

nykspree8, I am not interested in attacking the character of your employer. There are a lot of benefits to shopping at Wal-Mart, such as lower prices and the convenience of not having to go to numerous stores and fighting traffic in various parking lots to purchase most things people need. That being said, the selection of goods and the atmosphere in the store seem to be geared towards practicality rather than the exclusivity that the American populace seems to crave, and this is frequently reflected in the customers. This is not an attack on Wal-mart, just my own observations, and yes, I sometimes shop there as well.

I'm not going to go into the economic ramifications of stores like Wal-mart; I'm sure we can all form an educated opinion with a little research.

Last edited by Captain Save; 05-27-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #44
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
its true that ssbbws are plentiful in the south but what if he is looking for a teighlor or brie lookalike as he says. interacial dating can be a lil hard in places like louisiana and mississippi. its not so hard here in atlanta where i am. but i notice when i am out with a date who is different from me in some of the other cities down here it can get to be uncomfortable. what should he do in that situation?
You have a good point. I just read an article last night that mentioned segregated proms in a town in Georgia. It's incomprehensible that people still have such backwards attitudes.

I live in Maryland. While my state is much more progressive than Louisiana, interracial dating is challenging. It's not always easy to find people who are willing to date across cultures. And yes, even up here, people do stare and act ignorant.

The last remaining IR marriage bans were nullified only in 1967. Unfortunately, a lot of people still regard IR as taboo. I think things are much better in or near large metropolitan areas because of the chance to meet so many different types of people.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #45
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Yikes, I'm glad NY is more progressive than that.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #46
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Quote:

The economy is already falling apart.. I don't know where you've been.
Jesus, you don't read posts correctly which is apparently why you think men are telling guys here to stalk bbw's behind shelves. No point in even arguing a point against someone so dense. And Steve, thanks for at least posting your views on this in an intelligent manner.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #47
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
You have a good point. I just read an article last night that mentioned segregated proms in a town in Georgia. It's incomprehensible that people still have such backwards attitudes.

I live in Maryland. While my state is much more progressive than Louisiana, interracial dating is challenging. It's not always easy to find people who are willing to date across cultures. And yes, even up here, people do stare and act ignorant.

The last remaining IR marriage bans were nullified only in 1967. Unfortunately, a lot of people still regard IR as taboo. I think things are much better in or near large metropolitan areas because of the chance to meet so many different types of people.

yeah exactly. i love my state but i wouldnt want to live very far out from atlanta because in order to be comfortable i like to live around somewhat enlightened people anyway. i hate limitations.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #48
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i'm in NY often and it really isn't all that progressive in general. it just pretends to be. some places i've been to in the north are more southern than south. when i lived there for a time with one of my brothers i heard more racist stuff than i heard in an entire year in atlanta or in the part of alabama where i grew up. so go figure. i think the neighborhood has more bearing than the which state you live in there.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #49
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
its true that ssbbws are plentiful in the south but what if he is looking for a teighlor or brie lookalike as he says. interacial dating can be a lil hard in places like louisiana and mississippi. its not so hard here in atlanta where i am. but i notice when i am out with a date who is different from me in some of the other cities down here it can get to be uncomfortable. what should he do in that situation?
It didn't even click in my head that he meant non-black ssbbw. You're right about the interracial dating. One of my cousins dated a white girl in high school and most of my family members flipped out. I was glad tho that my aunt - his mom - didn't care. She was always laid back like that.

Quote:
Not about everything, not always. There are plenty of towns upstate that just aren't diverse at all. I've experienced a kind of racism up there that I haven't in The City. I'm not so sure I would be comfortable living up there.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #50
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My knowlege and experience with the south is limited; it begins to taper off at the point of finding it on a map. What I can say is that having grown up in the state of MI I learned that racism is an underground thing; no one runs around dressed like members of the bedsheet brigade, but it's there. It's in restaurants when IR couples receive the worst service available, when friends don't invite IR couples to their get-togethers, when the police pull your car over for 'probable cause' and there are no aftermarket mods to your plain jane 4-door sedan, just a passenger they think might be in danger.