Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Belly As Dominant Object

I once saw a video - possibly on YouTube - featuring an SSBBW dominatrix. The clip featured her thin male partner crouching on all fours while she routinely lifted and dropped the full weight of her substantial belly onto his back, interspersed with verbal abuse, along the lines of "How you like me now?".

Does anyone else find this intriguing and possibly erotic? For that matter, has anyone engagedcin a similar sexual experience with the belly - or other parts of a larger body - used as an object to express domination?
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've seen it but didn't particularly find it erotic. I guess because I prefer the man to be the more dom one.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh? Was it on YouTube?
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob View Post
Oh? Was it on YouTube?
I believe so.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is there a link for the vid?
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

I looked and couldn't find it again. I've seen it on various 'joke' sites and on you tube though.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

is this it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWAcB...eature=related
Old 05-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Yeah, at least that's the one I was referring to.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Yeah, at least that's the one I was referring to.
Ah, I found another one, which might be what the OP was referring to. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=59368

If that is it, then...that's not my idea of Dominance at all, but I keep forgetting that bbw dominance means something else altogether to FAs....it just baffles me and forces me to think about how gender roles inform such things as dominance and FA sexuality...perhaps a topic for another thread.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Wait, the link you gave was just to this thread.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #11
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Wait, the link you gave was just to this thread.
LOL oops, sorry, that's what happens when I try to multitask. The youtube link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhqR...eature=related
Old 05-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Oh actually yeah this is the one I was referring to.. I think it's the same woman though.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
olwen
Disco Bear

I think you're right.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #14
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

without even seeing the clip I bet it is Zsa. I don't have a youtube acount. I hate youtube.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #15
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Yep it is Zsa, and that is why she is my fav model, cause shes mostly Belly . I find the 'Belly as dominant object' increadibly erotic. Think of the contrast between a skinny woman on top and a big woman on top, the Big Belly gives the woman ALL the power and makes the man struggle
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #16
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default another clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvXiNNXNPC0
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I offer belly worship sessions so yeah belly could be seen as dominant or sacred objects as could ass,feet,hands etc... I don't do the belly beatdown thing really because I just find it akward personally.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I offer belly worship sessions so yeah belly could be seen as dominant or sacred objects as could ass,feet,hands etc... I don't do the belly beatdown thing really because I just find it akward personally.

True
Yeah I feel the same way. It kind of requires personal contact or near contact for full effect and when I'm inclined to top, I find myself kind of put off, and I'd end up being more sadistic than is probably required, if that makes any sense. LOL

Of all the ways a woman can dominate a man, the size difference is often the only thing some bottoms focus on when the Domme is fat, (at least this is so in a BDSM club setting) and it makes me feel restricted and sort of put in a box, so I hardly do these sort of "fat related" Domme things. If a bottom wants to be whipped or somesuch by a powerful woman that's one thing, but if for the bottom, my power is only because of my size, then I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with that, cause I feel like it takes away from my power as a top.

....It could very well be that I don't fully understand why an FA should want to be dominated by a fat woman, in which case I'd have to rethink this whole Belly as dominant object thing....
Old 06-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
It kind of requires personal contact or near contact for full effect and when I'm inclined to top, I find myself kind of put off, and I'd end up being more sadistic than is probably required, if that makes any sense.
NOOOOO! Get out of my head, Charles!

I haven't scened in a while, but I get the same way when I top; it's much more of a mental thing for me than physical. I'm much more interested in seeing what kind of reactions I can cause than I am in body worship.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote