Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-25-2009, 02:52 AM   #1
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Shoshie stacks it on

What looks better? I am thinking of just loving and embracing my new jiggly shape.

l_5658d9ec45685ddfe9e8f63b811f34f5.jpg

Susannah in 2008 with my glorious nephew Marcus

Resized.jpg

Susannah in 2009 this past weekend.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:07 AM   #2
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why are you asking us?! Depends how you feel about yourself
Old 05-25-2009, 03:15 AM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I am tired of fighting my natural shape. I am a fatty. I come from a family of fatties. I am exhausted with having to worry about it all the time.
This is who I am.
I want to feel good about myself.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #4
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think that you are perfectly beautiful either way, sweetpea.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:19 AM   #5
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I think I am tired of fighting my natural shape. I am a fatty. I come from a family of fatties. I am exhausted with having to worry about it all the time.
This is who I am.
Well you're certainly in the right place :P As long as YOU are happy, and you don't feel you're jeopardising your health, confidence, happiness, etc- do whatever you want! x
Old 05-25-2009, 03:30 AM   #6
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
i think that you are perfectly beautiful either way, sweetpea.
Thanks Ivy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Well you're certainly in the right place :P As long as YOU are happy, and you don't feel you're jeopardising your health, confidence, happiness, etc- do whatever you want! x
I do not plan to put on much more weight than this, for obvious reasons I have to be careful with that, I just think that I am sick of fighting to be a weight that my body seems to reject.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:11 AM   #7
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Miss Susannah : You look as gorgeous as ever! I love ever pound you have gained you sexy aussy lady. You are one of the sexiest phat aussy ladies on Dims!
Old 05-25-2009, 06:40 AM   #8
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Shoshie, you are beautiful now, and before, and I'm sure you were beautiful when you were fat. It's always nice when a woman gains back weight that she lost, and that cute little belly you are showing off there is particularly adorable. I hope you had a good time growing it.

Reg.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #9
Belly4u2

Belly4u2 has said some nice things
Default Your call

You are very pretty fat. You are very pretty thin. Do what is best for you. If you feel more comfortable with life with a little weight and less worry go for it.
Belly4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

you look extremely sexy when you are more cuddly...
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #11
Pixelpops
Oh, The Hazards of Love.

Pixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this board

Your hair is gorgeous in both pictures. A little off topic, I'm sorry, but it needed saying!
Pixelpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:19 AM   #12
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

I think you look better fatter, but I like fat women, so there you go. Also, imo, fighting a pitched constant battle against what your body naturally wants to do is not a good way to live, and the mental stress it causes might very well offset whatever health advantages there are to being thinner. I'm naturally thin, and although I find weight gain quite erotic, it would be a terrible, unpleasant uphill battle for me to try to gain weight.

Of course, as others have already stated, only you know what's best for you.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:36 AM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you're happy I'm happy.

*kisses your cheek*
Old 05-25-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The Women of the Ashkenazim

Quote:
This is who I am.
I think on these pages we've touched a great number of times about life conditions on the steppes and in the shtetls that 'bred' the Ashkenazim for sharp wits and economic use of calories to survive tough winters... we wouldn't have a Size Acceptance Movement without this small-yet-crucial segment of the American, erm, Australian populace... so wear those plump pounds l'chaim-ishly!!!

Last edited by Ned Sonntag; 05-25-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #15
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
If you're happy I'm happy.

*kisses your cheek*
i'm agreeing with hayes... again.

seriously shosh. you're a great lady just do what feels right.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #16
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Size, shape, and other factors may be interesting, but in the final analysis they're irrelevant: if you're beautiful, you're beautiful. And you're beautiful.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

I thought I remembered your story from another thread about being bigger and losing. Feeling comfortable in your own skin is what's important and you seem to be tired of trying to maintain something in your life that you don't care about/don't want too. Regardless of what we say or anyone in your community/family/anyone...are you comfortable with yourself...that is your answer...
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I feel in agreement with just about everyone above. Honestly, this is a place where if you feel like you're naturally meant to be fat, we're all about you loving yourself this way and spending your energies on more productive things.

If you woke up one day and loved the way you looked, what would you spend all your leftover energy on?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #19
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What looks better? I am thinking of just loving and embracing my new jiggly shape.

Attachment 64354

Susannah in 2008 with my glorious nephew Marcus

Attachment 64355

Susannah in 2009 this past weekend.
Honey, this is meant with the gentlest of responses...you have enough to worry about, stop worrying about the waistline for a while...hugs, one step, one day at a time..

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #20
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I could tell you my opinion, but I must preface it with the statement/disclaimer that I live about 12,000 miles (19,200 km) away and - like everyone else here - will probably not speak to you much outside of this thread let alone end up being someone who's opinion matters in your life. As long as you can go look at yourself and go out in public without feeling like everybody is looking at your with disapproval you're ahead of the game. That being said I pick jiggly .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #21
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Your new physique looks fine. If you like also eat away.....Stay healthy also for your bundle of joy..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #22
Shosh
Susannah

Thanks friends for the advice. I think I need to let myself just be awhile.
So tonight I ate lasagne for dinner, followed by butterscotch pudding that I made for desert!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #23
forced into delurking

forced into delurking can now change their title

I am always a step slow on posting. But in both pictures you are a beautiful young lady and as long as you are happy that is what should matter. Out of curiousity, did you have any leftovers of the lasagne?
forced into delurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:01 AM   #24
Fat_Edd

Fat_Edd has said some nice things

Quote:
Thanks friends for the advice. I think I need to let myself just be awhile.
So tonight I ate lasagne for dinner, followed by butterscotch pudding that I made for desert!

I hope that you can relax and enjoy your life. Nature has a great way of balancing everything it looks like nature wants you to be a big girl
Fat_Edd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 AM   #25
Shosh
Susannah

I think that my mother does not approve of any of her children gaining weight.
I think the only reason my family are not on me about my weight gain is due to my illness. If I was not sick they would be more on me about it.

The strange thing is that we are all fatties fighting our weight.

I have only recently reunited with my mother after a very long estrangement.

Already I can tell that she expects me to live up to certain standards.

Fuck it.

Last edited by Shosh; 05-27-2009 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Typo