Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 AM   #26
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

[QUOTE=Fuck it.[/QUOTE]

That's the right attitude about what other people think...to borrow an old saying..."what you eat doesn't make them shit" so it's probably better if they let you worry about whether your happy with your own self image and stop to think how they may be deterring that by the comments
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #27
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I
Quote:
think I am tired of fighting my natural shape. I am a fatty. I come from a family of fatties. I am exhausted with having to worry about it all the time.
This is who I am.
I want to feel good about myself.

Good for you Susannah- the world can NEVER have too many beautiful fat women in it!! Embrace nature and be free
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #28
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Susannah, you are a very beautiful woman. The extra curves look well on you. Just enjoy being you, and if that means you have an extra helping of lasagna, then so be it.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #29
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

oh c'mon that's not fat--- its just a lil icing on a cake
Old 05-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #30
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I think you look amazing no matter what, Susannah. It all matters if you're happy.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #31
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
i think that you are perfectly beautiful either way, sweetpea.
+1 to that.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #32
Nspens

Nspens has said some nice things

Looking great!
Nspens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:49 AM   #33
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks everybody. I am really enjoying my extra winter weight, and eating whatever I want for a change.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #34
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good for you Suz a pound or two here and there looks great on you.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #35
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I think I am tired of fighting my natural shape. I am a fatty. I come from a family of fatties. I am exhausted with having to worry about it all the time.
This is who I am.
You're gorgeous either way, dear!! You know that. Still, don't accept the way you look because you're tired of how you look; accept the way you look because you look hotter than a grilled kangaroo!!

**All apologies to any kangaroo lovers, grilled or otherwise

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #36
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Go for it

Quote:
Thanks everybody. I am really enjoying my extra winter weight, and eating whatever I want for a change.
As a fellow Ozzie, I say go for it, as the old saying goes you can not please every one may as well please yourself.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #37
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love that picture Susannah! It's great that you're doing what you want and are happy!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #38
Nspens

Nspens has said some nice things

And you being happy is what counts over everything.
Nspens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #39
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up Fat liberation!

Quote:
I think I am tired of fighting my natural shape. I am a fatty. I come from a family of fatties. I am exhausted with having to worry about it all the time.
This is who I am.
Go for it!!! Stop fighting who you really are and love yourself for who you really are. Fat or thin you are beautiful and deep down it sounds like fat is what you want to be, so enjoy...we sure will!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:45 AM   #40
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Go for it!!! Stop fighting who you really are and love yourself for who you really are. Fat or thin you are beautiful and deep down it sounds like fat is what you want to be, so enjoy...we sure will!!!
Thanks Mikey. I knew you would approve.

I love the way my thighs look especially now. They have all filled out again.

You know what I was not happy when I lost all that weight, it was not some magical Nirvana.

I want to thank Conrad at this point because without Dims I would not have become more at peace with myself.
I have stopped comparing myself to other women now, and wishing I was somebody else.
That is very liberating.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #41
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks Mikey. I knew you would approve.

I love the way my thighs look especially now. They have all filled out again.

You know what I was not happy when I lost all that weight, it was not some magical Nirvana.

I want to thank Conrad at this point because without Dims I would not have become more at peace with myself.
I have stopped comparing myself to other women now, and wishing I was somebody else.
That is very liberating.
Good for you! Oh and jiggly really suits ya! *hugs*
Old 06-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #42
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a lovely lady at any size, Susannah.

I know, i'm just repeating what others have said but as long as YOU'RE happy with yourself, healthy, comfortable and all that good stuff, who gives a damn what your scale says?

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #43
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Susannah... at any weight, at any age, at any day, at anything at all... you're gorgeous!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #44
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Good for you! Oh and jiggly really suits ya! *hugs*
Haha! Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
You're a lovely lady at any size, Susannah.

I know, i'm just repeating what others have said but as long as YOU'RE happy with yourself, healthy, comfortable and all that good stuff, who gives a damn what your scale says?

Hugs

Dennis
Thanks Dennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
Susannah... at any weight, at any age, at any day, at anything at all... you're gorgeous!
Thanks sweets.

Thanks everybody else for your thoughts too.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #45
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are glorious
Old 09-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #46
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

I love the bigger you. Quit worrying about it and just be who you are.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:03 AM   #47
Shosh
Susannah

Yep, I am officially a chunkey monkey.

resized.jpg
Old 09-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #48
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

your ment to be a
chunky monkey looking great

beautiful
Old 09-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #49
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look good. So long as you're feeling great and the gain isn't affecting your health negatively, I think you're right to stop beating yourself up over it.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:44 AM   #50
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Yep, I am officially a chunkey monkey.

Attachment 70553
I think you look fantastic!
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote