Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
fairymagic34

fairymagic34 has said some nice things
Default help want to gain more weight fast

I really would like to know how to gain as many calories as I can in one day. Any advice?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #2
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymagic34 View Post
I really would like to know how to gain as many calories as I can in one day. Any advice?
I've heard of consuming calories, never gaining them... So I'm of no help...
Old 05-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Sounds like a question for die hard feedies like Madison Aikers and Ivy...
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

go for krispy kreme n soda ... hee hee
Old 05-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 toni lynn 00 View Post
go for krispy kreme n soda ... hee hee
or Krispy Kreme soda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No magic pill sorry.Just start eating a lot that works for me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:45 AM   #7
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

oh yeah! krispy kreme soda! Yum!

I think I gain the most when I eat late at night- at least that's when i feel the fattest! :-P
Old 05-28-2009, 03:55 AM   #8
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
Sounds like a question for die hard feedies like Madison Aikers and Ivy...
Yeah Ivy knows how to really get the food down her neck. She is awesome.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:29 AM   #9
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

She definately is
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #10
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

haha you guys crack me up!

if you wanna get fat, you're gonna have to eat a lot. there isn't really some kind of secret or mystery to how it happens. weight gain shakes help as well.
Ivy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:34 AM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
haha you guys crack me up!

if you wanna get fat, you're gonna have to eat a lot. there isn't really some kind of secret or mystery to how it happens. weight gain shakes help as well.
*kisses your cheek* :-)
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #12
fairymagic34

fairymagic34 has said some nice things
Default well

I have consumed over 7500 calories everyday... Last night I sat and ate over 16 tacos from taco bell, ate a box of crispy cremes, One giant candy bar, 5 20 oz bottles of root beer and ranch and salsa and chips. Im loving my curves and cant wait to be 450. Loving my life now just need someone to share it with.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #13
Skruffypuppy

Skruffypuppy has said some nice things

way to go fairly!!! sounds like you took some good advice and really are starting to put your plan into place. Keep us all updated on the gain and goals!
Skruffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #14
jtgw

jtgw can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymagic34 View Post
I have consumed over 7500 calories everyday... Last night I sat and ate over 16 tacos from taco bell, ate a box of crispy cremes, One giant candy bar, 5 20 oz bottles of root beer and ranch and salsa and chips. Im loving my curves and cant wait to be 450. Loving my life now just need someone to share it with.
Hi Nikole

Sounds like you're pretty determined. How much do you weigh now, and how long have you been actively gaining?

I'm sure we'd all love you to post to the introduction thread and tell us more about yourself

Jon
jtgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

lol you have to eat 4 BIG MEALS, and snacks during the day.
ivy and rhonda are the best in this.
lol
they eat tons...
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #16
raab170

raab170 has said some nice things

if u wna gain fat eat as much calories, either fat or sugar, just before u go to bed. Also dont eat ofet, wait till u starved, and then eat ALOOOT! xD

just a suggestion... <3
raab170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #17
bufbig

bufbig can now change their title

Generally, for every 500 calories per day you don't burn, you'll gain an extra pound per week. So, say you only burn 2000 calories a day. Then to gain 2 pounds per week you should eat 4000 calories a day.
bufbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #18
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Bufbig:
Based on your statement, a person "burning" 2000 calories per day who wants to gain two pounds per week should consume 3000 calories daily; a 4000 calorie ingestion would yield a four pound weekly gain.
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #19
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What i do.

In january i was 155 pounds now i weigh 215. I eat out at a lot of fast food places like macdonalds, wendys, and burger king being my main ones. The dollar menu is my best freind. I'd rather spend 5 dollars getting five burgers than a big one with fries. Thats the cheap way to go about it. I make sure i eat high calorie foods for breakfast lunch and dinner, with an ocasional snack here and there. And I Wash it down with whole milk.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:01 PM   #20
bdiazz

bdiazz has said some nice things
Default There's Nothing With Gainning More Weight!

Hi beautiful,
If you want to gain more weight, eat ice cream and drink alot of water at night before bed, another way to gain weight is to eat late at night and again alot of water, soon, you'll be 500 lbs.
I can't wait to see how beautiful you'l be. I almost fotgoten,don't your sexy double and your arme, that's a man like the most about mega fat women.
Good luck.
BDIAZZ
bdiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:43 AM   #21
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiazz View Post
Hi beautiful,
If you want to gain more weight, eat ice cream and drink alot of water at night before bed, another way to gain weight is to eat late at night and again alot of water, soon, you'll be 500 lbs.
I can't wait to see how beautiful you'l be. I almost fotgoten,don't your sexy double and your arme, that's a man like the most about mega fat women.
Good luck.
BDIAZZ
You've gotta be kidding me......
Old 06-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #22
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default going to stop at 450?

Is it possible to be that precise?!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #23
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What about ice cream or cheesecake or cookies?!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:36 AM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte View Post
What about ice cream or cheesecake or cookies?!
Check the original post dates
Old 07-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #25
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things

I think something that helps me a lot gaining weight is drinking whole milk
I drink about 2L a day and sometimes I make a full bottle into a 2L nesquik milkshake that adds a few more calories and I think makes it easier to drink as well
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote