Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

I am a Pro-Domme. I pee on people alot.
I worked for a couple years before I ever decided to give a GS.
I will say that it is not always about Domination or humiliation.
It can just be very sensual and a sort of accepting feeling between lovers.
There are a few things you should think through.
Bathtub is a great place to start yes...otherwise pick up some puppy pee pads... they work awesome and we use them at the dungeon.
Another issue is consumption... is he wanting to consume the urine... if so or if he wants to taste it you may want to "drink up" meaning drink lots of water the whole day before to dilute your pee. Some men like normal undiluted or even heavy coffee drinkers pee tho... you will figure that out.A funnel can help with aim.
If consumption is not the issue then skip that.
Urine is sterile and is not going to hurt him. Depending one where he wants the pee.... you could sit on him and pee if balancing over him in a squatting position is an issue.
Avoid getting pee in eyes.
Have fun!!!!

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #27
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I pee on people alot.
Probably my favorite quote I've ever seen on here.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #28
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Probably my favorite quote I've ever seen on here.

True Story!

hahah

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #29
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I always find it mildly amusing that we are allowed to talk about "water sports", doing the Dirty Sanchez, and feeding someone to death until they spout feces, but when it comes to talk of anal sex or tongues in vaginas we get censored... How can I put this nicely... The powers that be here at Dimensions seem to have a "unique" sense of values.

I'm with you.

I guess because oral sex isn't considered a fetish, it's not good enough to talk about.

Maybe if the thread was about urinating in someone's mouth while they received oral sex, it would have stayed open. I think pee would have saved it. Pee is the key.

Last edited by Hole; 06-01-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #30
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

this forum needs a "pee on a girl u just met" thread
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #31
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I'm with you.

I guess because oral sex isn't considered a fetish, it's not good enough to talk about.

Maybe if the thread was about urinating in someone's mouth while they received oral sex, it would have stayed open. I think pee would have saved it. Pee is the key.

Haha.. i agree. Even if we mention an accidental pee-pee while going down on someone, then it should be allowed. Maby if we eat someones fanny batter (vigina juice) until we explode that might also be acceptable. Hmm..what about Blowjobs.. i hear you cant have an errection and pee at the same time..if this is the case i guess blow jobs are just out of the question. hmmm.. it certainly is something to think about.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #32
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Haha.. i agree. Even if we mention an accidental pee-pee while going down on someone, then it should be allowed. Maby if we eat someones fanny batter (vigina juice) until we explode that might also be acceptable. Hmm..what about Blowjobs.. i hear you cant have an errection and pee at the same time..if this is the case i guess blow jobs are just out of the question. hmmm.. it certainly is something to think about.
mergirl, I quite literally gagged, reading this
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #33
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread is full of win.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #34
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
This thread is full of urine.
Fixed that for you!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #35
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
This thread is full of urine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Fixed that for you!
Just for emphasis.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #36
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
mergirl, I quite literally gagged, reading this
I'm sorry. I didnt feel too hot writing it either..but i battled on through the misery because sometimes some things just HAVE to be said!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #37
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I've been told I'm a bit weird, but I just DIED LAUGHING at this! Then again, I died laughing watching the movie Hannibal with Anthony Hopkins.

Regarding pee, where's R. Kelly when you need him?
And yes, one can pee with an erection; I would, however, recommend using a face mask and a tree for this endeavor.

I'M STILL LAUGHING!!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #38
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

So do golden showers bring May flowers?

And yes, with its peeing on people alot and dungeons, this thread is filled with urine.

just like my lover was last night...
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
I've been told I'm a bit weird, but I just DIED LAUGHING at this! Then again, I died laughing watching the movie Hannibal with Anthony Hopkins.

And yes, one can pee with an erection; I would, however, recommend using a face mask and a tree for this endeavor.

I'M STILL LAUGHING!!
Aww.. I'm happy i made you laugh! I made Tracijo gag..
Old 06-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #40
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd say you should take that with a grain of salt, but with all the fanny eating, the blow jobs and peeing with erections, salt is the last thing any of us needs!

Old 06-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #41
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stan, Sandie, and anyone else who is comparing this to the oral sex thread that was closed:

I am going to explain this once, and then we need to stop the unpleasantness. Oral sex is fine as a topic, but the thread you are referring to was misplaced and labeled too graphically for where it was - so it was closed.

This is the fat sexuality forum and there are plenty of oral sex threads here that are alive and thriving.

So, stop. Thanks.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:04 AM   #42
mergirl

Oh ..and i just realised 'hannibal' was the one where he makes the guy eat his own brain.. haha i laughed at that too!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #43
Captain Save
never had a 40

Golden showers and pan fried brains; this thread is the greatest!
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 AM   #44
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Stan, Sandie, and anyone else who is comparing this to the oral sex thread that was closed:

I am going to explain this once, and then we need to stop the unpleasantness. Oral sex is fine as a topic, but the thread you are referring to was misplaced and labeled too graphically for where it was - so it was closed.

This is the fat sexuality forum and there are plenty of oral sex threads here that are alive and thriving.

So, stop. Thanks.
Thanks for clarifying SVS. I had no idea what everyone was talking about.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 AM   #45
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club
Default meh

just pee on him...he asked for it
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #46
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post

I'M STILL LAUGHING!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
So do golden showers bring May flowers?
And yes, with its peeing on people alot and dungeons, this thread is filled with urine.
just like my lover was last night...
STILL LAUGHING AT ALL OF THE ABOVE!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #47
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Asho,

You have questions and all any of us here can give you are our opinions and some experience points from those who have it. When all is said and done, it will still be just that OUR opinion. Jokes aside, before even considering the logistics of the HOW, settle any questions on the WHY first.

Some questions to ask yourself (and hopefully have some idea of an answer) now that the question is out there:
  • What was your initial gut instinct "Ewww!" "Hmmmm(with a smile)..." or "er......"?
  • Do you feel it's a serious request or is he just feeling you out to see if you would?
  • If you say "Ok I'll give it a try" and he suddenly "Nah, just kidding wtf?" (see question just above) what will you feel/do/say?
  • What do you think of him now that he's asked?
  • What will you think of YOURSELF if you say yes? Or no?
  • What if you say no, but he's insistent on trying it?
  • If he is insistent yes and you say no is it a potential relationship deal-breaker?
  • If yes, where do you draw a line if any? On him only? Reciprocated?
  • What if he wants to ingest? Wants you to ingest?
  • How do you feel about ingesting and kissing immediately after?
And those were just off the top of my crazy head. You may have more, but they need to be answered for YOU first, because it's your face in the mirror that has to be okay with the decision, not ours.

May it all work out however you want it.

~ Rai
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:14 AM   #48
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
just pee on him...he asked for it
rofl, exactly! So I got a question....do couples have to saran wrap their bed before they do this or something ?? I know for sure I would not want someone peeing on me and have it spill on my bed, not that I would have anyone pee on me, that is why toilets were invented and even before then I'm sure cave men/women were using the ground, but to each their own! The good thing is urine is pretty sanitary when it comes out of your body so I guess it's nothing to be too repulsed by ;D
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:13 AM   #49
Captain Save
never had a 40

In this situation I would consider using a shower curtain on the mattress or some type of tarp. There are mattress pads available for small children and incontinent individuals such as residents of a nursing home, etc.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #50
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
rofl, exactly! So I got a question....do couples have to saran wrap their bed before they do this or something ?? I know for sure I would not want someone peeing on me and have it spill on my bed, not that I would have anyone pee on me, that is why toilets were invented and even before then I'm sure cave men/women were using the ground, but to each their own! The good thing is urine is pretty sanitary when it comes out of your body so I guess it's nothing to be too repulsed by ;D
My guess is that people don't pee on each other because they don't realize that there are toilets available. That's why its called a fetish.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote